User Tag List

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 LastLast
Showing results 91 to 105 of 112

Thread: Hello

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Re: Hello

Quote Originally Posted by miracle View Post
    Now I could be wrong, but maybe he stopped over someone’s house the day after Christmas who is also on this site… and while smoking a blunt, he brought up said battle with wuxia… then that person was like ‘make sure u come personal with wuxia cuz he always does’ then that person was like ‘I don’t know shit about him really and I already got a bar about he being other people’ then the other person was like, ‘use something he said, look here he mentioned a fracture’ then he said ‘I don’t see on mine.. where’s that quote’ then the other person was like ‘it’s prob in the team thread, here I’ll send it to u’

Or it didn’t go down like that at all… I’m definitely just guessing

- - - Updated - - -

That person also might of told them.. ‘instead of saying internet locations, say ip’s’ then he said ‘Wrf is a ip’ then that other person was like ‘it’s a better way to say what ur trying to say’

Again, totally guessing
    Lmao so that's what happened.

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Santa Spree View Post
    @Wuxia were you cool with Ajax? UPN taking a hit this month
    Yeah. He's a cool dude. Dope text battler, but to me he was a nice producer. Always had dope beats. He's a lawyer I believe.

Battle Record
    141-66
    Awards LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted FL Champion VBL Champion Golden Glove Champion 100+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by Wuxia View Post
    Lmao so that's what happened.
    I could def be wrong… that was me just guessing

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

I could def be wrong… that was me just guessing
    Technically, you're "deducing"

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Quote Originally Posted by Amen View Post
    Smog wishes.
    UUUGGGHHHHH FUCKIN DOOOOY

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Yeah. He's a cool dude. Dope text battler, but to me he was a nice producer. Always had dope beats. He's a lawyer I believe.

I hated him but his beats were nice. RIP

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

@Wuxia can you hook me up with some kill Spree and miracle personals from staff lounge

Battle Record
    32-6

Quote Originally Posted by Santa Spree View Post
    I hated him but his beats were nice. RIP
    He passed away? Damn. Any idea what happened?

Battle Record
    32-6

Quote Originally Posted by Fresh View Post
    @Wuxia can you hook me up with some kill Spree and miracle personals from staff lounge
    There really isn't much going on there other than a whole lot of stuff.

Battle Record
    141-66
    Awards LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted FL Champion VBL Champion Golden Glove Champion 100+ Wins

He passed away? Damn. Any idea what happened?
    He was a U.S. Navy SEAL, his sole mission -- protect his comrades -- to heart and becomes one of the most lethal snipers in American history. His pinpoint accuracy not only saves countless lives but also makes him a prime target of insurgents. Despite grave danger and his struggle to be a good husband and father to his family back in the States, he serves four tours of duty in Iraq. However, when he finally returns home, he finds that he cannot leave the war behind.

After war On 2 February, 2013 he was shot and killed aged 38 by ex-marine Eddie Ray Routh. along with friend Chad Littlefield, were shot a combined total of 13 times with guns he had given Routh to use at a shooting range the trio were traveling up to

Battle Record
    96-70

There really isn't much going on there other than a whole lot of stuff.
    Lmao you bastard

- - - Updated - - -

Christmas classic: staff edition

Battle Record
    32-6

He was a U.S. Navy SEAL, his sole mission -- protect his comrades -- to heart and becomes one of the most lethal snipers in American history. His pinpoint accuracy not only saves countless lives but also makes him a prime target of insurgents. Despite grave danger and his struggle to be a good husband and father to his family back in the States, he serves four tours of duty in Iraq. However, when he finally returns home, he finds that he cannot leave the war behind.

After war On 2 February, 2013 he was shot and killed aged 38 by ex-marine Eddie Ray Routh. along with friend Chad Littlefield, were shot a combined total of 13 times with guns he had given Routh to use at a shooting range the trio were traveling up to
    Lmao that's the plot to that movie where John Cena was a sniper and the government approached him on how to assisinate the president then framed him when they assisinated the president using the intelligence they received from him. I think it was called Shotta or something like that. Top Shotta. The Shotta.

Battle Record
    32-6

Quote Originally Posted by Fresh View Post
    Lmao you bastard

- - - Updated - - -

Christmas classic: staff edition
    Lmao you know we have medals for Staff Member Of The Month? Lmao. But up to this point you needed a panel to decide on that. Imagine getting the staff together and deciding amongst yourselves who is the better staff member than the other. To this day I don't think there has been any staff medals distributed out.

Battle Record
    32-6

Turns out Shottas was a rastafarian gangster movie with nothing to do about snipers. And John Cena wasn't in that movie either.

Battle Record
    141-66

Turns out Shottas was a rastafarian gangster movie with nothing to do about snipers. And John Cena wasn't in that movie either.
    He may have been in it… you just couldn’t see him