User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 16 to 20 of 20

Thread: Who are you gonna to be for Halloween?

Battle Record
    3-1
    Awards AOTW AOTM MOTM SS HW Champion Legendary Member OM HOF SS Season Champion

Re: Who are you gonna to be for Halloween?

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Hallows View Post
    that’s very interesting. you’re traveled as hell man. one of these days you’ll have to share your photo album from these expeditions.

you know, i’ve met 2 kinds of men on my path investigating the occult & paranormal: there’s the man who, like you, is a hardcore skeptic who enjoys the spectacle & then there’s the man who makes a spectacle out of any & everything.

the former of the two are more fun to speak with.

i personally feel like some people are more sensitive than others to certain vibrational frequencies, thus affording them, even for the briefest moment, an unfiltered glimpse into a world that exists on top of ours. & it’s funny that Soule mentioned schizophrenia, because i feel like schizophrenics actually see and experience this other realm that we can’t see or feel.

all in all, i feel like you’re lucky to not have had any unexplainable occurrences happen to you. to know it exists plants a heavy burden on the shoulders of the knowledgeable. people look at you like you’re a fucking quack ����♂️
    I'm open to having some sort of 'experience'. When i first started going to these places with my mom i fully expected that something crazy was going to happen... but hell, these places are regarded as highly haunted and shit and after the 3rd or 4th tour I realized its just a group of people walking around an old building talking to the air lmao

Do you hear bumps, scratches, and weird sounds? yes . . .but i don't get excited about them. Some people in the group just automatically assume its a ghost. I'm the one in the group either biting my tongue so i don't ruin others experience that they paid good money for, or, i just tell them. . "what's more likely? Its a ghost or a bird or some crap who flew in through one of the 250 broken windows in this place???"

I'm one of those people who don't think ghost cant exist. . . I'm just one of those people who question why I have never seen one if they do exist. . especially since i have actually stayed over night in places that are supposedly infested with ghosts

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

An armed man is a citizen,
    An unarmed man is a victim

Battle Record
    34-10
    Awards SS HW Champion Haiku Champion 25+ Wins PC HOF OM HOF

Visit all those places on DMT. That'll be an experience.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Wuxia
    You're a really talented writer. And I've only ever said that to Baron Mynd.

Quote Originally Posted by Nohbody View Post
    I'm open to having some sort of 'experience'. When i first started going to these places with my mom i fully expected that something crazy was going to happen... but hell, these places are regarded as highly haunted and shit and after the 3rd or 4th tour I realized its just a group of people walking around an old building talking to the air lmao

Do you hear bumps, scratches, and weird sounds? yes . . .but i don't get excited about them. Some people in the group just automatically assume its a ghost. I'm the one in the group either biting my tongue so i don't ruin others experience that they paid good money for, or, i just tell them. . "what's more likely? Its a ghost or a bird or some crap who flew in through one of the 250 broken windows in this place???"

I'm one of those people who don't think ghost cant exist. . . I'm just one of those people who question why I have never seen one if they do exist. . especially since i have actually stayed over night in places that are supposedly infested with ghosts
    excellently put. lmao@ the talking to the air. i consider myself a rational believer, so i approach the subject exactly as you described in your second paragraph. i’m not a fan of the idea that everything that happens in a scary place is tied to the story.

i experienced a bunch of shit as a kid/early teen that cemented my belief in the unexplained, but i definitely empathize with people who are mild/hard skeptics because they haven’t experienced anything or because there is a lot of quackery out there & people love drumming up their experiences at these supposed “super haunts” when it’s really just some squirrels in the attic or the occasional bum that wants to be left alone lol.

for the sake of your efforts, i do hope you find your experience though.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Soule View Post
    Visit all those places on DMT. That'll be an experience.
    good grief that might be an unreturnable trip.

Battle Record
    0-1

Start Here

http://www.kybalion.org/kybalion.php?chapter=II

And if u dont like clicking links google kybalion or the three initiates.
    Last edited by Chree; Today at 05:22 PM

A B C D E F G H I
    J K L M N O P Q
    R S T U V W X Y N Z

ahh the book of Hermes Trismegistus. very familiar with hermetic philosophy.