User Tag List

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 10 11
Showing results 151 to 156 of 156

Thread: LLL Chat (New Season)

Re: LLL Chat (New Season)

ahahahahaha.. look at this closet homo tryna coerce me to post a picture for your own personal gratification. faggotry at it’s finest indeed. also, testicles? nigga how you gonna wager up something that your cowardly, illiterate ass clearly doesn’t possess.

i have nothing to prove to a coward. so i’m going to enjoy watching you squirm in rage at every one of my posts lmao.

still waiting on all the other proof of your claims, so don’t try to change the nature of the game now.

you show me proof of all these clownish accusations you’ve made against me, i might post a pic.

lowkey if wuxia posts i wouldnt mind opening up the battle

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    7-7
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award nomination from Spree accepted.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Hallows View Post
    ahahahahaha.. look at this closet homo tryna coerce me to post a picture for your own personal gratification. faggotry at it’s finest indeed. also, testicles? nigga how you gonna wager up something that your cowardly, illiterate ass clearly doesn’t possess.

i have nothing to prove to a coward. so i’m going to enjoy watching you squirm in rage at every one of my posts lmao.

still waiting on all the other proof of your claims, so don’t try to change the nature of the game now.

you show me proof of all these clownish accusations you’ve made against me, i might post a pic.
    Don’t try to flip the narrative here u shy little bitch. Now ima. Clown cuz I want you to post a pic up?
    Lmao see you make yourself look more and more guilty each time u interact with me fucking bozo !!

- - - Updated - - -

Lmao now you’re using the word faggotry? Bro u idolize me and it’s sick hey about we pic battle
    For 30 lines like u and your gay faggit boyfriend wanted we all know how that bald headed fuck looks
    Let’s see how u look 30 lines house rules everybody can vote of course you’ll deny it cuz u don’t wanna make yourself look
    Stupider than u ever did, this guy is aubrey white might be Jewish too who knows.

- - - Updated - - -

Don’t fucking might post a pic do it you retarded MF.

- - - Updated - - -

Prove to me you ain’t a white boy ^ dropping the N bomb outta no where lmao
    I know your a geeky white boy probally with glasses never got into a fist fight in his life
    Acting tough on Rap Forum. Pleaseeeeee prove me wrong fuck everybody else prove me wrong Swallow.
    Verseman Got banned for voting for himself. what a Whack Faggot.
    Jack Swallows is whiter than Justin Timberlake dropping nigga bombs. [Smh]

i could only get past the first sentence. i’m not reading all that crying. yes, you’ve been a clown as well as a coward since pretty much our first interaction.

still haven’t seen the links to all those other conspiracy theories you been touting.

you have zero credibility. and you’re a coward. i owe you nothing.

lol@ being the nigga police though, shit quality lulz.

like i said, you want me vetted? petition the admins & stop crying to me begging like a pathetic bitch.

Battle Record
    0-1

Quote Originally Posted by bare ryu View Post
    lowkey if wuxia posts i wouldnt mind opening up the battle
    jesus christ stop picking on those children.

A B C D E F G H I
    J K L M N O P Q
    R S T U V W X Y N Z

Lmfaooo