User Tag List

Page 32 of 106 FirstFirst ... 22 31 32 33 42 82 ... LastLast
Showing results 466 to 480 of 1589

Thread: New Season Chat

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

Re: New Season Chat

Quote Originally Posted by MV View Post
    prove something. no one is trying to hear your superhero victory speech. what march have you attended?show where you gave money to a cause. saying you are out here fitting racism then making a joke out of it online. you should all out goofy.

- - - Updated - - -

nevermind. i see why your bitch ass stopped battling. you wrote a whole thesis on the term and still can't figure out why it shouldn't be used by a white person in hip hop. thank you for showing off your autism.
    I'm part of the punk scene in my city and when proud boys or similar far right nationalists decide to hold a protest or demonstration I have joined the counter protesters that keep them in check. Bought a fee fuck racism hats where all profits went to BLM. You're using one joke to paint an entire picture of me.

- - - Updated - - -

Few* not fee

Battle Record
    3-17

Quote Originally Posted by Kill Spree View Post
    Props for you doing audio though
    thx
    aka Sorrow: the Broken Wing

Battle Record
    61-22
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award nomination from Spree accepted. FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Kill Spree accepted. 50+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by Fresh View Post
    I'm part of the punk scene in my city and when proud boys or similar far right nationalists decide to hold a protest or demonstration I have joined the counter protesters that keep them in check. Bought a fee fuck racism hats where all profits went to BLM. You're using one joke to paint an entire picture of me.

- - - Updated - - -

Few* not fee
    I'm not going to call you a liar. i hope you did do those things and i hope you have other accolades. what i am saying is simple dont just be an ally when its convenient. you had a lapse in judgement. no problem, we all have them. so respect the culture and lets keep it pushing.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    3-17

word

uterus pond doe

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

I'm not going to call you a liar. i hope you did do those things and i hope you have other accolades. what i am saying is simple dont just be an ally when its convenient. you had a lapse in judgement. no problem, we all have them. so respect the culture and lets keep it pushing.
    Always an ally. Unfortunately I needed to say the word to get the joke out. Cancel culture should be saved for those who deserve it

Battle Record
    61-22
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award nomination from Spree accepted. FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Kill Spree accepted. 50+ Wins

Always an ally. Unfortunately I needed to say the word to get the joke out. Cancel culture should be saved for those who deserve it
    you didn't have to say the joke. you chose to say it. and that opened you open to criticism. dont blur the boundaries. thanks

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    96-70

you didn't have to say the joke. you chose to say it. and that opened you open to criticism. dont blur the boundaries. thanks
    yet you dont get mad at killing spree for saying it lol you got something against me? do you want to fight?

Battle Record
    3-17

you really need to work on your sense of humor

Battle Record
    96-70

Yeah its me. MV making jokes but what would he say if kill spree was offended by that. Only what he cares about us off limits for comedy. Dumbasses

Battle Record
    3-17

*is off limits.. i'm guessing

Battle Record
    37-15
    Awards AOTW 25+ Wins VBL Champion Legendary Member ABL Season Champion ABL Champion OM HOF

Gone at this idiot thinking I’m @Celph Taut

Yeah, you're more like Joe Boston lite.

CypherAlumni

Vincent | Sammy | Vallus | Dose Blotter | Onceawhile | Virbius | Bag Mandela | Celph Taut

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Yeah its me. MV making jokes but what would he say if kill spree was offended by that. Only what he cares about us off limits for comedy. Dumbasses
    Fuckin snitch reliever, go fuck yourself

Battle Record
    96-70

Fuckin snitch reliever, go fuck yourself
    Was supposed to say *gay jokes

Battle Record
    4-3
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award nomination from Kill Spree accepted.

Quote Originally Posted by Celph Taut View Post
    Yeah, you're more like Joe Boston lite.
    Kill spree forgot to change accounts

Battle Record
    31-1

n word n word n word n word n word n word n word n word n word n word n word n word n word n word n word n word n word n word n word n word n word n word n word n word n word n word n word n word n word n word n word n word n word n word n word n word n word n word n word n word n word n word n word n word n word n word n word n word n word n word n word n word n word n word n word n word n word n word n word n word n word n word n word n word n word n word n word n word n word n word n word n word n word n word n word n word n word n word n word n word n word n word n word n word n word n word n word n word n word n word n word n word n word n word n word n word n word n word n word n word n word n word n word n word n word n word n word n word n word n word n word n word n word n word n word n word n word n word n word n word n word n word n word n word n word n word n word n word n word n word n word n word n word n word n word n word n word n word n word n word n word n word n word n word n word n word n word n word n word n word n word n word n word n word n word n word

- - - Updated - - -

thoughts?