Page 50 of 78 FirstFirst ... 40 49 50 51 60 ... LastLast
Showing results 736 to 750 of 1160

Thread: LLL Season 24: League Chat

Battle Record
    2-2
    Awards MOTM PC HOF

Re: LLL Season 24: League Chat

Quote Originally Posted by Amen View Post
    Negative. If deadlines weren’t met, DQ’s would’ve been handed out. I run a tight ship, ya’ll should know that. I used to have people crying in chat lmao.
    From laughter

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Emily View Post
    From laughter
    @Amen rebuttal game isn't strong enough for Emily

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

She has no idea what she speaks of. Just take a look at in the archives. Speaks for itself.

Fresh, you are really pushing it today. Considering getting the vaccine just to fly up to your shit Canadian property and whooping your ass.

Keep pushing buttons.

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

She has no idea what she speaks of. Just take a look at in the archives. Speaks for itself.

Fresh, you are really pushing it today. Considering getting the vaccine just to fly up to your shit Canadian property and whooping your ass.

Keep pushing buttons.
    Not surprised this dummy is anti vaxxer lol you probably think the earth is flat too

Battle Record
    2-2
    Awards MOTM PC HOF

#pothead calling the kettle black

Battle Record
    96-70

Quote Originally Posted by Emily View Post
    #pothead calling the kettle black
    Bars

You should sign up lol you'd beat half the battlers currently signed up

- - - Updated - - -

Keep pushing buttons.
    Also I own a 4 bedroom house and the property is quite nice thank you very much

Battle Record
    2-2
    Awards MOTM PC HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Fresh View Post
    Also I own a 4 bedroom house and the property is quite nice thank you very much
    lol lol

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Fresh View Post
    Not surprised this dummy is anti vaxxer lol you probably think the earth is flat too
    Not anti vax. Just don’t do flu or Covid shots.

Have gotten all other REAL vaccinations. Anything that requires a “boost every six months” that doesn’t guarantee protection isn’t worth gambling with. Plus no one knows long term side effects. I’ll take my 99.98% chance of survival risks if I were to contract Covid lol…

Battle Record
    96-70

Have gotten all other REAL vaccinations. Anything that requires a “boost every six months” that doesn’t guarantee protection isn’t worth gambling with. Plus no one knows long term side effects. I’ll take my 99.98% chance of survival risks if I were to contract Covid lol…
    That's fair. You probably still think the earth is flat though

Battle Record
    51-15

No. Definitely not a flat earth conspiracy theorist lol.

Battle Record
    4-3
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award nomination from Kill Spree accepted.

Our work essentially forced us into getting it, and the doctor they got to administer the jabs gave us a “reassurance talk” before about its safety but concluded with if you’re in your 20s fit and well statistically you should probably wait until a safer vaccine comes out. You really couldn’t make that shit up

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

this

Battle Record
    51-15

Quote Originally Posted by Slayerr. View Post
    Our work essentially forced us into getting it, and the doctor they got to administer the jabs gave us a “reassurance talk” before about its safety but concluded with if you’re in your 20s fit and well statistically you should probably wait until a safer vaccine comes out. You really couldn’t make that shit up
    There’s a lot more too it.

The fact that it was declared a National emergency is why they’ve able to force the vaccine without proper approval. So considering that, come 10 years down the road when and if people begin showing side effects - nothing can be done legally. I saw somewhere documented that heart attacks have increased immensely from those vaccinated.

Shocker.

Idc, tho. I’m good. I caught back when it started and had no issues. Cold like symptoms with the exception of a mild fever for less than 24 hours. Don’t need a vaccine that doesn’t protect me from contracting it again and spreading it or even have to continue wearing a mask and social distance. What other vaccine ever distributed has had these types of results? NONE.

Im good.

Battle Record
    96-70

No. Definitely not a flat earth conspiracy theorist lol.
    Flat ass conspiracy theorist

Battle Record
    51-15

“Of all the vaccines I have known in my life (whooping cough, diphtheria, tetanus, smallpox, measles, rubella, mumps, hepatitis, meningitis, and tuberculosis), I have never seen a vaccine that requires me to wear a mask and stay away, even if I’m completely vaccinated. I have never heard of a vaccine that causes the virus to spread even after vaccination. We’ve never heard of rewards, discounts, incentives to get vaccinated before. There was no discrimination if you weren’t vaccinated, no one was trying to make you feel bad or selfish. I have never seen a vaccine endanger the relationship between family and friends. I have never seen a vaccine that threatens livelihoods, jobs and schools. After all, I have never seen a vaccine like this that discriminates, divides and condemns a society as it is today, and the social fabric is falling apart while we fight each other. It’s a powerful vaccine for sure – it does all of those things mentioned and yet not what it was designed for.” – Quote from a Doctor who preferred to keep their identity anonymous.

Saw that as well clipped. Makes a lot of sense, at least the 1st half of it. But to each their own.
    Last edited by Amen; January 11th, 2022 at 11:09 AM