Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying Rap Battles Forum but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Daily warm up

The 0bserver
    Battle Record
    3-4

Daily warm up

How many civilizations are there per galaxy?
    all these rappers run their mouths 20 miles per fallacy
    Suck my phallus, please
    mentally unbalanced free-
    styles poppin off like your cranium when I drop a uranium rock from my balcony
    I tame dragons like falconry
    I'm Malcolm Z
    go ahead and try to obtain my secrets of alchemy
    I already know what the outcome will be
    I'll knock your teeth out, dummy

Battle Record
    0-2

Re: Daily warm up

Seriously impressed with the vocab and vibe... funny, not to critical but assertive. I chose to read daily warm up cause sometimes I do quirky things before I write like tap any keys and just spit out what ever thoughts in my head before I organize them but mostly when I hear a song I can relate to on a personal level... I don’t know if you actually meant this was one of your warm ups or just a title but it was decent - I’ll have to check out more.
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

The 0bserver
    Battle Record
    3-4

Quote Originally Posted by A Disciple View Post
    Seriously impressed with the vocab and vibe... funny, not to critical but assertive. I chose to read daily warm up cause sometimes I do quirky things before I write like tap any keys and just spit out what ever thoughts in my head before I organize them but mostly when I hear a song I can relate to on a personal level... I don’t know if you actually meant this was one of your warm ups or just a title but it was decent - I’ll have to check out more.
    Thanks for the positive feedback, and yes I typed this as a warm up while having my morning coffee.

Battle Record
    0-2

Nice!!! @FaCT _machine
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919