Awards LLL Season Champion - LLL Season Champion Cypher Winner FL Champion

Re: LLL Week 9 Champ Match: Letterman 6-0 vs. Mimic 4-1 - OPEN FOR VOTES

Lmao 4-3 mimic

More votes please!!!

Battle Record
    56-25

The LLL Champs bouta' fall, when this match-up was drawn he seen the reaper coming,
    he's been a Bad Look for 4 years.. another 3 nd he can smash a Mirror w/o any repercussion.
    --- lol aite...........
    Came off that hiatus, yet it's blatant faggot you never making the damn Cut,
    cuz it was Grim seeing ur Back, s'only tradition I leave Son needing to be Patched up.
    --- what a Brit know bout sons of anarchy. Anyway this line was decent, nonquotable tho................
    See u walked in talkin' a big game, but bro, your transparency is flared,
    cuz u got tht Puffer Fish complex.. Puffing out ya Chest when we all know ur fuckin' Scared.
    --- don't like u said puffer/puffing in the same line, that kills the impact IMO. Cool line tho...............
    Plus ya bitch don't love u for champ med's, any different said - she's a scoundrel,
    I whipped my dick out, taking that Dogs Head whilst Anubis all u'll ever amount too.
    --- thought Anubis coulda been flipped better. Nice np. Original too, well at least I've never seen it..............
    I caught ur FB on that Bible Bashing shit, so it's fate to reap what u've sewn,
    cuz ur all 'bout the 10 Commandments.. til u see how this loss is the ONLY thing Set in Stone.
    --- ehh aite............
    S'like "99 Prayers but a Sin aint one" in his church songs whilst I force my armory, 
    but my chopper got a Church Choir effect too.. I don't need to aim just at Hymn for it to Harmony.
    --- wasn't really feeln this............
    This a Haunted House for him.. but not the type where staircases start changing, 
    It's more I could kill him w/ ease.. nd everyone 'Pictures that Live' like 'Eyes in the Painting'.
    --- didn't like live/live.....not feeln this one either..........
    GoWs prediction in my favor is true, so how you think this beatings fair?
    sure Letter is giving me all he's got.. this a home invasion & he's tied to the fuckin' chair.
    --- aite.................

Vs.

Same ol' sad song. The chance to reign is nary for u Mim
    Fuck Blues verse.. we'll never hear BB King cuz im burying you with him
    --- seen BB king used verse blue bayou but I liked the flip.................
    You'll be famous after I kill you. Dont take it rough, man
    The way you'll take this L and blow up, it could spark inspiration for a Muff rant
    --- lmao nice.............
    U borderline gay. Quit acting straight, you'll see respect more today
    He wants to be like the men on films.. & this fag's just a snap & neck roll away
    --- aite..............
    U always step to the best. So for this match there isn't shock
    Cuz that's typical, mime.. we already knew you'd put yourself in this box
    --- aite..........
    Learn respect. Bucks from the gun prolly too intense for Mim
    But I bet we see this chump change, after I beat some sense into em
    --- this some 2008 shit right here...like the wording tho..............
    Called me a choke artist. I'm confident that angle aint thru
    But I'll look blue in the face.. & watch it turn that way while I'm strangling you
    --- aite...........
    Ur bitch wont let u pass first base. Wedding plans.. I'm why she's callin em off
    Cuz she'll never Berra faggot's last name, since she's catching my balls in her mouth
    --- ehhh............
    Pale faggot sucks dick. When dudes Saget has him pressed 2 get naughty
    So when he wears shorts, that explains why Danny Tanner than the rest of his body
    --- this doesn't really work for me. Is mims name even danny? I might not be reading it right but I read it a couple times n it still ain't clicking so Whatev,...................

Overall: I thought letterman was more consistent here. Mimic had some good lines but none were dope, and he had some good concepts that fell flat cuz of wording. Letterman had a more consistent verse with less mediocre lines, I think his wording helped him out here.

V. Letterman

Battle Record
    56-25

Tied 4-4 need votes

- - - Updated - - -
    @Meth @Aero @Packed Graves @joog'n @Blanco. @OG Maestro @Tim... @Smog

Next week battles can't go up till this is closed

Battle Record
    42-28
    Awards Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 25+ Wins FL Champion

I caught ur FB on that Bible Bashing shit, so it's fate to reap what u've sewn,
    cuz ur all 'bout the 10 Commandments.. til u see how this loss is the ONLY thing Set in Stone.
    S'like "99 Prayers but a Sin aint one" in his church songs whilst I force my armory,
    but my chopper got a Church Choir effect too.. I don't need to aim just at Hymn for it to Harmony.
    GoWs prediction in my favor is true, so how you think this beatings fair?
    sure Letter is giving me all he's got.. this a home invasion & he's tied to the fuckin' chair.

vs.

You'll be famous after I kill you. Dont take it rough, man
    The way you'll take this L and blow up, it could spark inspiration for a Muff rant
    U always step to the best. So for this match there isn't shock
    Cuz that's typical, mime.. we already knew you'd put yourself in this box
    Called me a choke artist. I'm confident that angle aint thru
    But I'll look blue in the face.. & watch it turn that way while I'm strangling you
    Pale faggot sucks dick. When dudes Saget has him pressed 2 get naughty
    So when he wears shorts, that explains why Danny Tanner than the rest of his body

One came with the stronger impact and the better wording. The Other had good ideas but was to wordy and didnt execute the lines to its full potential here. Both couldve went alil harder this being a champ match n all.. v/Letter
    D O 0 O 0 M

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

MUSIC VIDEO^