User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: WK 1: Smog vs EasyToBeat[SMOG WINS]

SiK

WK 1: Smog vs EasyToBeat[SMOG WINS]

!CHECK THE RULES IN THE OFFICE!

1-2 Punch XXIIII

Week 1 Predictions

Smog been doing this for a hot minute. He can usually be consistent but I think his long stints of driving a burger truck tire him out which causes some inconsitency. Ive seen a couple decent bars from Easy but he does need some work..

Smog
    70/30

Battle Record
    7-9

Re: WK 1: Smog vs EasyToBeat

Great idea..... Let's put predictions in the thread! That way we have even less to talk about on the mag.....

Check.

Battle Record
    7-9

You hauling fruits... So if your bitch ever rode she's ashamed of ya, right?
    If ya girl says keep on trucking, Smog, its only cuz your gone for days at a time

SiK

@Smog

You've Earned a Custom Title! Smog's Avatar
    Battle Record
    66-52
    Awards LLL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion 25+ Wins FL Champion 1-2 Season Champion

Dropped outta highschool to punk faggots fa paper n bleed fa the doe dawg
    So when it comes to easy money, I'm snatchin his chain bracelet n wallet...no prob

Battle Record
    0-100

Quote Originally Posted by EasyToBeat View Post
    You hauling fruits... So if your bitch ever rode she's ashamed of ya, right?
    If ya girl says keep on trucking, Smog, its only cuz your gone for days at a time
    Concept there but execution lacked harshness and sting. I think if you would have executed this differently, it may have been A LOT more effective. For an example;

Ya wife a major hoe, she much rather every other D cuz this lames no good,
    If she ever tells you "keep on trucking", it's so she could finish fuckin everyone in the neighborhood.

Something to that effect would have had more sting... You feel me? Your execution was a little to opened ended and left for voters to speculate on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Smog View Post
    Dropped outta highschool to punk faggots fa paper n bleed fa the doe dawg
    So when it comes to easy money, I'm snatchin his chain bracelet n wallet...no prob
    To much of an obvious flip on his name. Wasn't feeling this at all, Smog. However; I do think you edged this tho, only because your punch was more of a direct shot, simple/basic but direct and the slightest impact it had out weighed your opponent.

Smog w/ the edge.
    Name Br&nd

SiK

Easy...the concept was dope but the wording was off...

Smog I thought this was dope

V/Smog

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    128-135
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion 100+ Wins FL Champion VBL Champion

Re: WK 1: Smog vs EasyToBeat[OPEN FOR VOTES]

Damn Easy I liked the personal but ur setup took away from the punch and the rhyme scheme was off. Smog ur nameplay was basic but the flip was effective and the punch as a whole was direct.

V/Smog the punch was flipped better like I said it had more impact. Easy could've turned the tables if he had that setup more polished
    [url]https:

Battle Record
    56-25
    Awards LLL Season Champion - LLL Season Champion Cypher Winner FL Champion

Easy shoulda set his concept up better with a misdirection, he was wayyy too strait forward. Smog's worded his better, even tho easy's concept was better smog's obvi np was executed better.

V. Smog

You've Earned a Custom Title! Enbombz's Avatar
    Battle Record
    29-24
    Awards LLL Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion - 1-2 Champion

vote smog/ barely

i thought both came pretty average. I felt easy could of done more with the punch. It had potential, just dissapointed with how little u did with it. Smogs wasn't as good a play but executed it better. Could go either way though.

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

This was surprisingly entertaining. Easy had a humorous personal and Smog had a raw, aggressive bar that had tremendous payoff in his closer. Now, I know Smog being a truck driver is probably old news, but the way Easy flipped it was fresh imo. I don't normally go against personals, and here I really don't want to. However, Smog had a closer with emphasis. Throwing "No prob" in there was a great way to counter the simplicity of the "easy" np. There was a lot of work thrown in there to keep the readers attention. I applaud both of you for what is currently my favorite battle of the week. My winner is Smog, although it wasn't decisive.

v-Smog