Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying Rap Battles Forum but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: just because i can

just because i can

first take a pill, pop a bottle then chill, kill everything you feel, cuz this shit is too real - how real is too real? like a new record deal - like a cold stainless steel for a meal kinda real, not a reel like we're fishin nigga pay attention listen nigga, fresh outta prison on a mission with a vision nigga - chillin wit convicted villians, money to the ceilin killin niggas wit these simple lyrics, they aint even comin near it - fearless is my fuckin anthem, spillin four score rhymes at random, risen from the hall of has been warriors and throwin tantrums - phantom of collaborations, ghost of christmas operations, representing ghetto nations, mafia incarcerations - animal, unbannable, a cannibal like hannibal, a middle finger mandible inside your mothers vaginal - his majesty of vanity, they kneel to me with gravity, the sultan of insanity, so stick it up your cavity - or battle me, a rattlesnake, your dinner dates my birthday cake, these other rappers sugar sweet - like halloween, they trick or treat

Battle Record
    277-128
    Awards Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion Golden Glove Champion 200+ Wins

Re: just because i can

animal, unbannable, a cannibal like hannibal,
    a middle finger mandible inside your mothers vaginal -
    his majesty of vanity, they kneel to me with gravity,
    the sultan of insanity, so stick it up your cavity
    damn dog u went in right here!!!! BARS!!!!

Overall this was pretty decent freestyle man. Sorry to hear u been locked up tho. That's never an easy situation. But i know u got bars for days then lol. Only thing i'd say to this is step up ya metaphor game and structure your verse like i did above so it doesnt look like a run on sentence. I was diggin that rhyme scheme i quoted tho. It flowed hard man. Good shyttt.