User Tag List

Page 292 of 293 FirstFirst ... 192 242 282 291 292 293 LastLast
Showing results 4,366 to 4,380 of 4395

Thread: SS Season 12: Chat

Stranger

Re: SS Season 12: Chat

Quote Originally Posted by The Great Father View Post
    You stand zero chance against me.

I am the current Sacred Scriptures Champion, and you will not have a shot at dethroning me. None!
    ur the champion of imagination land, I am the mayor, I can dethrone you any time i want.

Battle Record
    91-46
    Awards SS Season Champion Haiku Season Champion 75+ Wins Haiku Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion - 1-2 Champion OM HOF PC HOF SS HW Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Cai View Post
    you forgot about Android, Witty, Exoduzt and Syren.

Witty can be contacted on NC.
    Exo can be contacted on LA, maybe NC and RR.
    Dunno who Syren is. Both him and Exo have one post.

Also, I'm sure @Day-day would be willing to champ this.

So we're not just going to wrap up this season and start the playoffs between us? At this point in the season, bringing in new people Is pointless.
    Noooo, I wanted to but I think it wouldn't be right to cut a season short. Even though you're correct on how the longer this drags up the more interest is lost. But, that's the purpose of us communicating on this right now. So we can establish a good sized group to continue with.

I agree, I'm trying to round up people from the roster. Active/benched.

@Android & @Day-day I need you guys to quote me and confirm if you're going to participate so I can get the new week set in place ASAP.

If they do, Cai, that's 10 people. 2 more, preferably from the roster we have.

EDIT: NO. That's 11. I have to add Dia to the current 8. That's 9. And if DD & Andy join that's 11.

Also, I don't go on NC at all so I wouldn't know who Exoduzt/Witty are. Even though I've be invited there more than a few times. And Syren is from RR, I think.

Isn't Witty Darryl King? Or are those two different people?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    91-46
    Awards SS Season Champion Haiku Season Champion 75+ Wins Haiku Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion - 1-2 Champion OM HOF PC HOF SS HW Champion

If we start playoffs now, the will end when NC playoffs begin. Half of the competitors there have been here at one point or another. So during their playoffs, a new season of SS could begin and actually look good.

If we don't start playoffs now, at this rate, NC playoffs will be over by the time SS is. Which is no good.

Witty is Darryl King.
    If we can get started before Monday, let's do it.
    Verses will be due Friday, that's 48 hours to vote on battles.(minimum)

1. Let's not work off of NC's schedule, even with the benefit of the timing's correlation with participants. Let's work with what we got.

2. Help me achieve my goal with this league. Completing the season.

I might not mod again if there's a more experienced person around and I want to make sure we end what was started with excellence, not settling for less. SS shouldn't have to settle for less. We can make this happen. 3 more weeks, but there can't be any delays. Just a straight shot.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    91-46

And, tell him to get on Darryl and come over here. I'll adjust his terrible record to that username...
    He's spoken to me about HL before but I haven't seen him come through lately to check on it or SS.
    If you see him Cai, tell him to come down here sometime.

Battle Record
    64-17
    Awards Legendary Battle SAP Champion 1-2 Season Champion FL Champion LLL Champion Haiku Champion OM HOF Legendary Member LLL Season Champion PC HOF

ok i'll join.
    The Last Level

Battle Record
    91-46

Battle Record
    64-17
    Awards Legendary Battle SAP Champion 1-2 Season Champion FL Champion LLL Champion Haiku Champion OM HOF Legendary Member LLL Season Champion PC HOF

frost u gotta clean this shit up bro.

wayyyy too many sticky threads lol
    The Last Level

Battle Record
    91-46

Cai, how many is that? 10?

Me, Cai, Truth, Illustrious, CLA, TGF, Dia, 143, King, DEV...10

Exo been out for 1 week. 1 post. Smh, seems like a flop waiting to happen.

Grab up Wit & I'll get a newbie for a 3-way battle.

13 is the new goal.

Battle Record
    91-46

Quote Originally Posted by King View Post
    frost u gotta clean this shit up bro.

wayyyy too many sticky threads lol
    I know, I'm going to unstick everything. In HL too.

DAMN YALL BE LOOKING AT IT ALL. *feels like my house dirty or some shit*

Battle Record
    91-46

Smh, dickheads.

Kept on a short leash
    Battle Record
    0-500

Organize events flawlessly with @Oink Bot

Battle Record
    91-46

Aquarian, I have the same question.

SiK doesn't compete in leagues without the battle record being enforced(he's got a point. all the 40-60 lines we've typed on this and no win was added to the record)

zonez, possible. English isn't on enough. He comes on every 48 hours, just an observation. Emily, she has said she would eventually sign up after practice.

Spart could? MsPush is always trying something new, maybe.

Aqua, ZoneZ, Spart, Push - maybe.

Kept on a short leash
    Battle Record
    0-500

Nobody on this site is touching my record's mastery. No chance in hell.

Battle Record
    91-46

sik would kill himself live on youtube If he had your record
    LOOOOOL LMFAOOO

Battle Record
    91-46

@Apodaca

This is where the league resides