Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying Rap Battles Forum but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3
Showing results 31 to 32 of 32

Thread: Madden '10 Online Franchise Sign Ups (360)

Battle Record
    30-12

Re: Madden '10 Online Franchise Sign Ups (360)

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar Augustus™ View Post
    What you don't know how to use Flacco? Cause it was hard as shit for me to get used to him but I found out with him arm strength you can't lead the WR much ( you have to push it like halfway and then to the outside or inside) so he won't over throw it deep and he's dope trying to fit it in tight places on short throws but yeah its probabl easier to use Palmer

And I've never used the defualt Draft settings so I have no Idea who LeRon James is lol

He's so inaccurate outside of 20 yards it's not even funny. He takes the deep ball away from you almost completely. Not only that, but I love to run the Power PA boot out of the I and hit Heap on the post on 3rd and short. Go into practice mode, set it on All-Madden and try to hit Heap on the move. You'll over or underthrow him by 5 yards like 25% of the time. That KILLS me when my strategy is to play dominating defense, run the ball and only throw when I have to.

I can't run the spread with Flacco, I can't manage the game to my liking with him. . he's just not for me. His accuracy is too low and his delivery feels wierd.

And LeRon James is the rookie with stats comparable to AP's right off the bat. Everything i'm reading says that he'll be a 99 in almost every RB category after year 2.

Battle Record
    37-19
    Awards 25+ Wins

Re: Madden '10 Online Franchise Sign Ups (360)

Quote Originally Posted by Baxter D. Wall View Post
    He's so inaccurate outside of 20 yards it's not even funny. He takes the deep ball away from you almost completely. Not only that, but I love to run the Power PA boot out of the I and hit Heap on the post on 3rd and short. Go into practice mode, set it on All-Madden and try to hit Heap on the move. You'll over or underthrow him by 5 yards like 25% of the time. That KILLS me when my strategy is to play dominating defense, run the ball and only throw when I have to.

I can't run the spread with Flacco, I can't manage the game to my liking with him. . he's just not for me. His accuracy is too low and his delivery feels wierd.

And LeRon James is the rookie with stats comparable to AP's right off the bat. Everything i'm reading says that he'll be a 99 in almost every RB category after year 2.
    Oh shit!!!
    Why didn't y'all delete my ugly ass sig while I was gone?
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.