User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Showing results 16 to 30 of 56

Thread: Country Music vs Kanye?

Battle Record
    12-8

Re: Country Music vs Kanye?

^sad, but true. and i fucking hate country.

do you know this dope? Alyse Miller's Avatar
    Battle Record
    29-17
    Awards 25+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by A-Pox View Post
    That dude who was doing the role of kayne, sounded like he was going to die...
    lol
    OKC

Battle Record
    18-0
    Awards 25+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by Mainstream
    Pretty lame tbh,i dont agree with what kanye did..but country music is probably one of the worst out there,its just a total fail with people in cowboy hats and cowboy boots thinking they in some rodeo...fuck em'
    They make better music than 90% of rappers.
    Please. Country music is dog shit. It's pop rock with a hillbilly accent. Trash. And Taylor Swift doesn't even have the accent. She's completely bridged the gap to country just being pop with a hillbilly gimmick.

I actually like some classic country like Johnny Cash, Willy Nelson, Ray Charles etc. But New Country is the white trash equivilent to Soulja Boy. No respect. None.

You've earned a custom title! Cody Nash's Avatar
    Battle Record
    242-30
    Awards LLL HOF PS Champion/IE Champion Legendary OM Legendary Member SS Season Champion SS HW Champion OM HOF FL Champion 200+ Wins Haiku Season Champion

^^EXACTLY.. fuck. this is what I tell a friend of mine everyday.

she loves teh cuntry

Battle Record
    1-1

opey is 100% right man lol..

but still country music be making that guap..

[YOUTUBE]huERok8y-Oo[/YOUTUBE]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    3-2

anybody that can't appreciate classic country hasn't tried hard enough... the guys Opey mentioned, and many more... they made music that came from the heart of hard workin' people dealin' with realities of a tough life... country came from the blues, and the blues is one of the dopest music ever, the roots of so many styles... but I will say that in general I can't stand anything on modern country radio... modern country really is garbage... but that old school shit was real...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Touch My Beard Extinctor Draconis's Avatar

lmao at what country music has become just like opey said it's more pop now thats why i got mad when taylor said im just a country singer i was like "TAKE THAT BACK YOU SUMBISH"
    De Kapitein

Battle Record
    11-9

lol.....the biggest radio station where i live is....Korn Kountry 100.3
    Coronavirus can't get me.

You've Earned a Custom Title! Isaiah Thomas's Avatar

i always thought only people who lived in the country loved country #no shots
    The Truth- Second leak off of The Infinite Cycle

Battle Record
    3-2

nah... that shit exploded in the 90's and still goin' strong... it might be the most popular genre right now, that's why it so closely resembles pop music anymore... I lived most of my life in Portland, Or. and that shit was huge there when I moved... I mean, that ain't NY or Chi or LA or nothin', but it's still a huge city and just as urban as any other big city...

Battle Record
    18-0
    Awards 25+ Wins

Country goes head to head with rock as most popular, but the rock genre includes so many subgenres it's silly. I'm pretty sure rock is #1 right now. But it could flip around next week.

Battle Record
    30-9

They STILL make better music then 90% of rappers. You act like rap hasn't been influenced by pop at all. I admit, theres alot of new country that sounds more pop rock than country but theres still some good artist in that genre. And calling the entire genre garbage is asinine. Every genre goes through it changes every generation, some for the better, others for worse but it happens. And i agree with you, Taylor Swift isn't country. She's not even close. The only person who walked the line between pop and country but still managed to succesfully make good country music was Shania Twain. Plus, country music has way more "SOUL" in it's music. So trying to compare it with soulja boi is retarded.

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-WO7uoZZ2MQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-WO7uoZZ2MQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/lB8Nkn3Xjes&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/lB8Nkn3Xjes&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Embedding won't work on this one but heres the link.
    Last edited by Aargh Kelly; November 13th, 2009 at 11:18 PM

Battle Record
    18-0
    Awards 25+ Wins

Shania twain is the epitome of what new country is. The genre blows as a whole. Period. If you like it then good for you. I hate it. It's terrible.

You show me some good country artists. Johnny Cash and Willy Nelson good. Not... It sounds like pop rock but I still can bare it good. And for every one you name I'll list 5 GOOD emcees. Go.

Battle Record
    30-9

Quote Originally Posted by Opie M. View Post
    Shania twain is the epitome of what new country is. The genre blows as a whole. Period. If you like it then good for you. I hate it. It's terrible.

You show me some good country artists. Johnny Cash and Willy Nelson good. Not... It sounds like pop rock but I still can bare it good. And for every one you name I'll list 5 GOOD emcees. Go.
    Where are you trying to go with this? I list a good country artist and you'll show me someone who has good wordplay? I don't care if you like or not but give the genre the respect it deserves. You don't like something so you call it garbage? It's like trying to argue with a conservative christian. This debate will go nowhere.

Battle Record
    18-0
    Awards 25+ Wins

The genre gets no respect from me. Sorry. Yes, it's garbage. You're the one that the whole country genre is better than almost all rap music. Why the fuck are you even on this site?? I'm the one with the impossible stance?? You're a moron. Get outta here. You can't even make a list of good country artists. Instead you got all butt hurt, cried and mocked rap music. You're on a rap site jackass.