Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying Rap Battles Forum but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 16 to 17 of 17

Thread: "Vietnano-Tech."

Battle Record
    8-3
    fyuuuuuuuuuuuck, your originality is like the single most great out of all net emcess ive read... thats probobly an exagerration.. but regardless... great concept, and you executed it well.. you made a great transistion from your standard poetry writing to great multie schemes and strings, and you kept the same style of abstract imagery and great metaphors. and its like the witness said.. we couldnt think of this, but when you see you do it, you just think of ways to reinvnet it.. ill never do that though, this was amazingly executed.. the point system was an added bonus..

great piece, ill give it a nom becaise it clearly deserves one..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You've earned a custom title! Cody Nash's Avatar
    Battle Record
    242-30
    Awards LLL HOF PS Champion/IE Champion Legendary OM Legendary Member SS Season Champion SS HW Champion OM HOF FL Champion 200+ Wins Haiku Season Champion
    lmao, nice. very original piece and it was pretty far out there for what it was. the illustration of the war of these classic games almost brings back some breif memories i had with these games entirely. well thought up i could tell, your vocabulary is practically on some other level far beyond this sites comprehension. you've obviously come a long way and don't need us to tell you you're good. a very complex piece as is your others. the one thing i like about your writing is it's different every time, GREAT quality. keep writing, i enjoy reading.

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/showthread.php?t=317022