Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying Rap Battles Forum but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

User Tag List

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 6 7
Showing results 91 to 100 of 100

Thread: White Supremecy Pop Album debuts on Billboard Charts!!!!!!!!!!!

Banned
    Battle Record
    1-4
    Dont get me wrong tho, I dont agree with this album, or any RACISM IN ANY FORM BY ANY RACE. If you make fun of someone because of their ethnicity/race, wether your white or yellow or purple, you are a racist.

Battle Record
    6-3
    Awards WOP Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by Viscosity
    What your forgetting is, their are black men/woman on the S.W.A.T, Army, Marines, Aldermans, Priests, Garbage Men, Colin Powel, Condaleeze, Jesse Jackson, VOTERS, Buisness Owners. That shit would never happen. If all of a sudden a black radical terrorist movement happened, than yes. Alot of blacks would get suspected.
    I'm not forgetting yo, it really doesn't matter. This type of stuff happens all over the globe where two groups are co-existing peacefully, and then some nutcase exploits a division - and all of a sudden neighbors are killing each other.

You think when the Hutus gained power, there weren't Tutsis in the army? goverment positions? grocery store owners? publically respected ppl? living side by side with the Hutus? THEY WERE. It didn't matter. Overnight, the majority group began slaughtering the minority group.

Same thing with Serbs and Croats.... one week ppl are saying hi at the market, the next they're trying to kill each other. In WWII, when the goverment decided that ALL Asian ppl were threats to national security; you don't think there were Asians on the police force? leaders in their community? holding public office? with white friends? THEY WERE. It didn't matter. Overnight, it became a case of US and THEM.

Ppl always want to believe that bad things can't happen... to them. But it's happened before, many times before. It's happened before right here in the US of A, many times before. So the belief that, oh no, that couldn't happen... not here, not in these "modern" times... it's just a delusion that enables your brain to avoid worrying about things that you don't have control over. Like I said... it already IS happening again. Arab-Americans are being abducted and tortured and killed, by the goverment, simply because they are Arab-Americans.

Now yes, Arab-Americans are in a weaker position than Blacks are in America. But there is no invisible bubble around you. When a bunch of white ppl start talking about, "yeah, this country would be better with no black ppl in it" ... you should be worried. When you see that it is publicly acceptable to think that way... you should be worried. And if it seems like that opinion is growing... you should be worried.

I think both sides si stupid "you took my cookie, so ima take ur cookie box." But lets not pretend for a minute we dont insults white every chance we get.
    Agreed. I think it's stupid when I hear about how "white ppl" have no rhythm in their blood, are all pigs, etc, etc.... But like I said, while it's stupid for ANYBODY to get mixed up in racial division crap.... it's only dangerous when the group in power starts thinking that way.

When a pack of poodles comes up growling at you - are you annoyed? Yes. Are you scared? No.
    When a pack of rottweilers comes up growling at you - are you annoyed? Yes. Are you scared? Yes.

Like it or not, the truth is, black ppl are the poodles in America right now. No matter how annoying they could possibly be, they can't actually DO anything. White ppl have the vast majority of power - it's not even close. Their threats and insults actually have a big stick behind them... they can DO what they say they want to do, if enough of them want to do it. And that's why white ppl talking about this group, or that group is more disturbing than anything any of the minority groups say.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I'm dead.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Hence Forward

Battle Record
    212-103
    Awards LLL Season Champion LLL HOF 200+ Wins
    An old guy's about to lay something down...

Now...are these Prussian Blue bitches disgraceful?

Yes.

Are they selling records...sure.

But if you wanna reference disgraceful...

Reference Ice-T's 1992 Body Count album...with "Cop Killer" on it.

Now, sure...I liked it...bought it and rocked it.

But while I was doing that...

Every policeman, mayor, governor, politician...
    Every wife of a cop, every mother of a cop, every father of a cop...

Was going berzerk.

So...here's what's gonna happen...and it won't be any different than what Warner Brothers did with Ice-T and Body Count.

Geffen or whoever...is gonna make that Prussian Blue money. No doubt.

But then they'll drop em like a hot potato, just like they did Ice-T.

"Sorry, we fucked up...we don't wish to be associated with this kind of musical content"
    "But we WILL get paid first!"

And I'm sure "Cop Killer" sold WAY MORE than 91K copies.

Bottom line...there isn't a mourning list of dead cops because of T's song.
    No stone wall memorializing the fallen peace officers who died because cats listened to T and killed a bunch of pigs.

So, bottom line...there won't be a bunch of rednecks invading Compton either.

Calm the fuck down...it's all publicity...it's all to make that money.

Race has nothing to do with it...it does...but it's really about dollars, people.

Peace

You've Earned a Custom Title! `Jammin' Jobus's Avatar
    ive been told this is fake.

..in chains? Naw!
    Battle Record
    5-2
    Awards SS Season Champion
    Wtf? I hate America.. what a horrible place to live!
    ArtificialIntelligence
    Sacred Scriptures Champ: 2006.....Brixton

I see you lookin.. stupid Brandon Heat's Avatar
    Awards 25+ Wins
    Quote Originally Posted by D.H.Brixton
    Wtf? I hate America.. what a horrible place to live!

die... and big ups to BTK...
    AlieNation
    ..GrindHouse..

we see you Cock-A-Roaches looking...

Coming Soon

..in chains? Naw!
    Battle Record
    5-2
    Awards SS Season Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Heat
    die... and big ups to BTK...
    stfu, and it is.
    ArtificialIntelligence
    Sacred Scriptures Champ: 2006.....Brixton

Awards 25+ Wins
    Quote Originally Posted by D.H.Brixton
    stfu, and it is.

no seriously... die...
    AlieNation
    ..GrindHouse..

Coming Soon

Battle Record
    5-3
    Quote Originally Posted by `Jammin' Jobus
    ive been told this is fake.
    i heard that today too.

on RM they were checking billboard to see if Lupe flopped... (which he did sadly)... and there was no sight of a Prussian Blue on the billboard charts.

so i think its safe to say this is fake. Just had to wait for the billboard chart to drop this morning.
    Welcome to reality.

Awards 25+ Wins
    Lupe did flop..? It's not that he flopped... there wasn't that much marketing to back him honestly... there wasn't enough pre-exposure...
    AlieNation
    ..GrindHouse..

Coming Soon