User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 16 to 25 of 25

Thread: Last Time I was Here

Battle Record
    11-10
    Awards OM HOF
    yea, I'll check it out now

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

24 x OM Hall Of Fame

Battle Record
    2-4
    This was a DOPE piece. I loved the use of the rhyme scheme and stanzas because they kept a perfect pace and a perfect flow throughout this. The vocab was great, the imagery amazing, but mostly I loved the emotion. I was really touched by this piece because I've had a friend try to commit suicide, and I know what kind of a hole it rips in you. Suicide's been done before, but you had a very original approach to it, and it created a very beautiful piece. I hope to read the next thing you write. Will you return the favor on the first link in my sig please?

Battle Record
    16-5
    Awards PC HOF OM HOF
    i thought this was sexy like the booty on j-lo son..lol j/k,the emotion was killer i loved it,the imagery was very vivid and painted a pretty nice picture inside my head while reading it, the vocabulary i felt was nicely done and on piont,nice structurealso,and i felt the picture was an excellent add it created more fun and emotion into the peice.
    AI

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Epic Failure
    Battle Record
    11-0
    Witness im nominatin yo piece for the OM HoF
    T H E D I E N A S T Y

Battle Record
    11-10
    Awards OM HOF
    thanks,upping

24 x OM Hall Of Fame

Battle Record
    11-10
    Awards OM HOF
    don't sleep

24 x OM Hall Of Fame

Battle Record
    16-3
    Allllright, i got the PM. LET THE MANNNN HITTT ITTT.

Okay.. Umm, let me see how to do this.

The Potatoes & Gravy: I thought the "body" and / or central part of it was the most creative and was really easy to read, yet smothered, yes, smothered, in extreme depth and complexity, which obviously, is quite difficult to pull off. Seriously, FOR SERIOUS, i think this is by far the best thing you have written, like, sign it and mail it to me or something. But yes, anyway, moving on, the vocabulary, i would have to say was my favorite part, it flowed through the entire thing smoothly, it didnt grow choppy at parts, it just seemed constantly... unchoppy. Lrrofghfghdfh. You know what i mean, anyway, im pretty tired and i have West Nile. Ill most likely edit some more stuff in later when i can think straight. I had purple haze dude! =)!
    Last edited by Incineratedrose; August 3rd, 2006 at 06:36 PM
    MondoThugs.

Meta. Convicts

Battle Record
    11-10
    Awards OM HOF
    lmfao thanks dude.

24 x OM Hall Of Fame

Battle Record
    11-10
    Awards OM HOF
    ok,i'm getting bored now

24 x OM Hall Of Fame

Battle Record
    8-3
    I liked the clash of two styles, with the poetic rhyme scheme, and then the classic multie version, the only down side to this is that it seems a quick transition, because the poetic version had such choppy flow, but the other part had a mutlisyllabic scheme and made it flow well... so remeber that.. The imagery was pretty good and it made well along with the topic take.. the emotion really brought out the best in the poetic verseion, and shined up the other part as well.. excuse me for saying version.. i meant part the entire time... your probobly knew that though'

hit up Pencil Sharpener