User Tag List

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 8 9
Showing results 121 to 128 of 128

Thread: justification for damaging your brain with illegal drugs

beyond dope.
    Battle Record
    50-27
    word, for me personal marijuana is a choice drug
    n ive been smoking it for like ten yrs aswell.. but i can smoke like 20 joints a day or go on in a week without even wanting one..

but truth is

Long term use causes the brain to stop production of brain chemicals necessary to "feel good" - a negative feedback condition. And, the user becomes chemically addicted to marijuana.
    Last edited by Edicius; December 1st, 2005 at 06:22 AM

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    - Artificial Intelligence

beyond dope.
    Battle Record
    50-27
    Quote Originally Posted by ...Opey...
    it's still not addictive tho. you just need more of it to get the same effect. but it doesn't make you dependent on it. this applies to a lot of things like caffine and cigarettes (even though those are addictive). your body adapts and gets used to the constant consumption of whatever you're taking. but when you're talking about this kind of adaptation you're talking about ABUSE. there's a difference between use and abuse. there are tons of things that are fine if you use them but are bad if you abuse them... ie. food.
    or hair

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

beyond dope.
    Battle Record
    50-27
    it's still not addictive tho. you just need more of it to get the same effect. but it doesn't make you dependent on it. this applies to a lot of things like caffine and cigarettes (even though those are addictive). your body adapts and gets used to the constant consumption of whatever you're taking. but when you're talking about this kind of adaptation you're talking about ABUSE. there's a difference between use and abuse. there are tons of things that are fine if you use them but are bad if you abuse them... ie. food.
    wtf ofcourse weed is addictive.. but not in the way of alcohol / nicotine etc etc
    it all depends on the strenth of your mind that makes it an addiction, its you that conludes the answer, do i need it or not your mindstate not your body.

Banned
    Battle Record
    19-6
    Quote Originally Posted by Junio
    you said at first "drugs are for faggot wanabes", so you just admited to being a faggot wanabe, lmao.
    read it properly i sed that people hu take drugs 2 B COOL are faggot wannab's,read it properly b4 u talk shit

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    0-1
    take drugs if ya wanna

Battle Record
    18-0
    Awards 25+ Wins
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike.
    wtf ofcourse weed is addictive.. but not in the way of alcohol / nicotine etc etc
    it all depends on the strenth of your mind that makes it an addiction, its you that conludes the answer, do i need it or not your mindstate not your body.
    marijuana has no addictive properties other than the fact that it makes you feel good so it can become a mental crutch just like food, sex, gambling etc.

Battle Record
    2-14
    ^^^Truth..........

beyond dope.
    Battle Record
    50-27
    marijuana has no addictive properties other than the fact that it makes you feel good so it can become a mental crutch just like food, sex, gambling etc.
    yea i know that, BUT..thats not all that comes to this story..i mean a weak person can develope an addiction in his mind.. you make it less controversial because your statement is: weed doesnt replace a chemical need in your brain? but it does.. allthough it doesnt work as alcahol but it sure as hell is addictive for a weak being. it all depends on the users state of mind wich can fuck up pretty bad if you let it go outha control, and that will result in a person who cannot function without the substance THC in his body/brain.. therefore he is addicted. ( and yes i know i know, when u dont touch it for a month or 2 it will go and than you will be fine, but at the time being, for that person it will be an addiction, untill his mind makes up its enough now.. but thats very rare in cases wich i know. )

man i know people like this and it pretty sad.. people i see that fall off who cant function without smoking some, wich creates just a step up for harder drugs.. like cocaine just to satisy there being and for them it becomes a standard to smoke a joint, when i feel the need just to smoke a ciggie..
    the only reason they cant quit is because there brain wont let them not becuase the body needs it.. but still they are addicted.
    Last edited by Edicius; December 2nd, 2005 at 07:52 AM