Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying Rap Battles Forum but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

User Tag List

Page 47 of 47 FirstFirst ... 37 46 47
Showing results 691 to 699 of 699

Thread: Raw Image + Loyal Soldierz= Raw Soldierz

Most Hated=Most Motivated
    Battle Record
    17-17
    who da fuck u think u talk n to Bitch then why da fuck am i still on da muthafuck n roster Bitch dont start shit wit me sonic i will put all ya shit on RB bitch

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

R.B is full of fucking herbs
    and Noobs stick to one fucking name
    and build ya shit up
    not 10 alias i hate to see a good forum
    go bad cause of dumb fucks

play ya cards go against all odds
    shoot for the moon and if u miss
    u still above those stars

Battle Record
    13-10
    checkin in yall my comp been really fucked up but its fixed now so I'll be active

Battle Record
    13-10
    yo I wanna know what happend to that other crew battle we was gon do against any crew RI was supposed to battle I wanna battle Darcide or ummmmm.............Diablocals

Battle Record
    37-19
    Awards 25+ Wins
    wow I aint been online while yall cats been on, and it wont be getting better on 8/9/05
    cause madden is coming out
    Why didn't y'all delete my ugly ass sig while I was gone?
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    7-2
    yo go to tunnel blood we changed

<table style=filter:GLOW(color=black)>My Intentions Are Strictly Evil</table>

Punches to the Cranium
    :box2:

You've Earned a Custom Title! Tech_9's Avatar
    Battle Record
    4-3
    ^^oh word madden comin out i'ma have to get da wheneva i get some new xbox controlers i got mad and broke both of da controlers dat i had

OPEN MICS:

OPEN MICS I'VE VOTED ON:

Mass Sicker
    was good crew

You've Earned a Custom Title! shadows's Avatar
    Battle Record
    1-0
    hello people
    the dangers in my life come and go i am blinded by being so overwhelmed
    i run with the realest cause they gangsta around me but deep inside are they really clowns
    i am born to die but my thinking is living as i can before i sleep underground
    cause when i get laid to rest i just to be remembered by everybody in my town

You've Earned a Custom Title! Night_Walker's Avatar
    Battle Record
    8-3
    wuz good

DOPE PERCEPTION