Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying Rap Battles Forum but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

User Tag List

View Poll Results: Was Ambitionz As A Hustler Good Lyrically

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • It Was Great

0 0%
  • It Was Good

0 0%
  • It Could Have Been Better

0 0%
  • It Sucked

0 0%
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Ambitionz As A Hu$tler

Post Ambitionz As A Hu$tler

People Say I wannna rap just like pac/even if i did u shouldnt blame me for tryin to jock/ he was one of the realest before he got shot/ I just wanna be a millionare leanin back in a chair throwin money in da air/people say being rich is not fair/ if you look into my eyes i do not care/ i wanna be a bossplayer/bustin up my hata's /when it comes to me and money believe me dey cant fade us/ Since my brother got hit indeed i been heated/its like me and the world r competing/ just to be on top/ so iam make hip hop thats hot until i get my jack pot/ Until i get my richz i wont stop/cuz iam just a lil nigga tryin to ride/ screamin out westside/spitting furious rhymes that make my foes paralayzed/ one day iam gonna hit my enemies from behind/then rise infront of there eyez /and let them realize that iam one of a kind/ I saw dem niggas get theirs so iam tryin to get my/ M-O-N-E-Y until the day the i die/ I got my mind set on da prize thatz why iam a greedy guy/

+
    Battle Record
    2-1
    Your last thread disappeared because I deleted it. Don't post this anymore, please.