User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Cum On Dance

You've Earned a Custom Title!

Cum On Dance

I have no verses written down, nothing to say, I'll just show you a frown, I'll just smile 'till I drown
    Or loose my crown as King Timewaste, I react to reality when faced, how can I excel, when I haven't based?
    Please note, it's the gazillionth time I use the rhyme "paste". I raced here, now I'm walking steady
    I got my boys in my back, standin' ready... it's jsut they're a little heavy to hold... Let this shit unfold...
    You gaze in my eyes and see nothing but cold, just another tragedy retold, it's getting kinda old,
    I'm told I'm too rude in effect with the suspect who think they're perfect. Well, my rage is erect
    With respect, I throw my dick into the crowd and act like it don't affect me, in fact,
    I command respect, but don't receive it, of course I spit in every face that I meet, how else could I stay fit?
    Cuz I'm lazy as shit. With the female lamentaion and my alienation, being a mental hospital patient
    I get the right to sell felations, I have no admiration for the brainwashing music that makes me sick,
    Rugged as a brick and that makes me stick shards of glass in the ass of pop singers,
    Yes, the shit bringers, you don't understand, I'm too complex, cuz I ask questions with a double sense,
    Hence, If I was gay or a slut, I'd sing dance, understood, fuckfaces?
    Today feelings, that's sore, can be bought at a fuckin' music store, if you don't get it, yer to slow,
    If I step over the line, the line was placed too low. So, again here I go: Suck my dick out of thirst!
    You sing pop, so the taste of my jimmy can't be worse. You think too little to talk this much,
    I listen and watch only when I fuck your mouth, yeah, this is lack of respect imported from the South.
    I'm as imprudent as Faust. I won't talk about clubs and riches, it would be stupid to cry in my rhymes after bitches.
    You leaches, you know the problem, but the dates are wrong, I can't listen to the whole of any of yer song
    Not that it's too long, but I can't help but puke, I'm usually calm as Lucky Luke, yet you provoke my hate,
    But I won't waste more words on depressed retarded primates...........
    JUST BURN IN HELL, YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS!!!!

Link1 Link2
    The burden of your failed tasks shall be your haunting.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

If skill kills, you're dead!

Chandler, Arizona...Where The Fine Bitches Stay..
    Battle Record
    4-5
    yo...........

OMG.....You are still postin shit......good shit.......i'm finish readin and replyin all ya shit.....

Battle Record
    46-9
    Awards Legendary Member 25+ Wins OM HOF LLL HOF LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Cypher Winner
    one open mic a day dawg.
    Been a real one.

Chandler, Arizona...Where The Fine Bitches Stay..
    Battle Record
    4-5
    doode he is a newbe let him get in trouble.....................then he'll learn......................

Banned
    Battle Record
    12-1
    1 Open mic per day.