User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: standing still

Battle Record
    1-0

Angry standing still

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium]look into these brown eyes and see a world crush to the floor, imagine your father happy walk through that lonely door to help out with this broken home, aint gonna happen he's just a lil bitch, goin off and seeing the world from asia to rome, but whos cares all my thoughts, all the battles that needed to be fought ,but i still stand still with all the will thats buried inside of me and those who love me aswell, this place i'd prefer than hell but if i may i will think and sink through the floor and see my life go right out the door, but all alone in my own ozone afraid of all my dreams running from all those screams, all my rage locked away inside some lil cage hiding away from it all, to bad i just want to let go and fall,so i can escape it all, so i can pick my life back up piece by piece maybe i will be happy atleast, tell me what is worth fighting for, do we all just have to keep killing more and more people ,who are our friends ,this bull just nevers ends but whatever, i wont live forever so i got nothing to say this happens day by day look everything i do is so wrong everytime i listen to a song everyday i wake from the first breathe i take from the moment im awake, but let this be all i need to make these people believe i do hate life it brings my wrist closer and closer to this knife in my hand, but i still say its been fun ,now this is just another way to run ,but i still stand alone here in this cold place laying my face in this unworthy disgace ,but people this is my own world before it all comes to a end alone no friends ,but i still stand still ,but its like every step i take i want to break away or just wake the hell up because i dont want it anymore and i still stand still ,but what for when they turn there backs on my world and turn away from all my pain and this is still why im standing still in this old cold rain ,hair wet and cloths all mess up now i close my door shut to all my family friends and even my love ,but i still need to break and wake the hell up and realize not to diguise what or who i am this is just a poets sanctum not his resting place no is the time i feel the chill upon my face as i still stand still till this day look now this is the time i begin to rhyme like no othe time alright my dad very a very sad man chose beer and drugs over me how pathatic is dat wish i could of introduced his head to a bat then maybe he would of seen wat his lil boy became to be a lil demon and monster who never stops all these thoughts but he's never been taught a thing he's the one who had to bring all the love into his life being my only friend i wish this pain will actually end for i all the infinate words i can say i took all the pain he gave to me on display but rememmber no matter wat my dad did not how or twisted i was i still loved him only bcuz he was my dad not bad bor evil but when growin up he hurt me so bad so sad why did u do it dad u came home drunk smelling worst then a road killed skunk and had melessted me now im blind i couldnt ever see why i never hated u but lets continue on this is just another fond memory it hurts alot about to burst out now how this can be livin in a world of agony but still i stand still my mom is a loving parent but never is home i wonder if she will miss me if i go i just dont know she spends all her time at work and never wants to come home was it my fault u let my dad stick that thing in your ass or were you just smoking a lil to much grass but who cares right i waited all night just to make sure u were ok but u didnt come home dat day so u care for another more than your son ok mom and you said i was the running this shit aint even funny anymore i dont know what to do but stand still now is this the final time my broken rhymes lose there will as time aswell as i stand still..................

Battle Record
    1-0
    i hate the way my life is goin but still i remain flowing for one thing, the reason to bring all my hopes and dreams to a pause but who cares for the person who takes all the dares that life throws at him and causes him to fall but thats just life no biggy

Battle Record
    37-1
    stupid fucking moron

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

New Writejist Song - Tito Ortiz

Administrator
    Battle Record
    3-0
    I suppose this belong in OM?

*moves it there and lets the writing mods deal with it*

- The End -

Banned
    Battle Record
    12-1
    lol...You need to reply to another open mic and leave the link to it in here or this gets closed, Thanks.

Banned
    Battle Record
    0-2
    hey I like it but fix the stucture but overall raw

Battle Record
    1-0

Talking w/e

dont take dis to the heart i posted this to tell the difference between me and others me telling how life is about a stuff and u will see more trust me cuz im sick of thses wannabes who think they thugs and never was in a gang or seen a hood or the ones who have nothing better to rap about than drugs sex cars clothes and all the same things they say over and over agaon get it

Banned
    Battle Record
    12-1
    Closed, Failed To Follow The Rules.