Now On You Cock Suckers Will Know "ReAlNeSs"
    Battle Record
    12-2

rApId_LyRiCs ~v$~ Pac55

Standard rules apply,

Aight, SomeBody needs to Come Get This RookIe, rApId_LyRiCs Quick.../
    This Cunt Couldent "Get Hot",,, If he was Dipped in Wax , Holding A Wick/
    Pac is Sick,,,YOu SHould'nt Have done a Open Battle call, and accepted ME/
    What Do rApId_LyRiCs and apples Have in commin?... Both look Better Hangin In Tha Tree/<lol>
    Cant you See.... 6 Lines is Barly Enough to Get YOur Feet Wet...Make Em Hot/
    Cuz when this Battle is Over, you be imbarresed, like when you Jack off and Get Caught/.....Blah

lol that is 6 Quick fo ya..............
    "oNlY gOd CaN jUdGe mE"...........

rApId_LyRiCs
    get your sowen kit this kids bout to be "tore"" just a lil fagget ass "whore" fuck this nigga couldnt get pussy in a pet "store"/(pussy cats)
    im rippin this nigga apart wit "distinction"leave his whole fuckin race in "extinction"/
    this kid gets burnt when this lyrical torch is "lit" this nigga keeps us wonderin who he "bit" any freepost is betta then this kids real "spit"/
    lets all set our watches back and hour so he spits in the time he "has" this nigga gonna be cryin from my lyrical tear 'gas"/
    this kids outa his "mind" spit on rows of pot just to say he spit dope "lines"/
    lookin in his rhyme book..used used used.. niga flip the "page"the only time this bitch droped ill was on his elementry when he through up on "stage"/
    lyrical scars leave this kid black and "blue"even if this bitch went over the alphabet twice he wouldnt get a double "U"{W}/

sorry i did 7 but w/e......lets get some votes in.......

DaBanga
    yo rapid thats too much...thats bars not lines............................................. ..............................

Battle Record
    12-2
    LOL damn CUZ................................... THEM WAS SOME LONG ASS LINES>............................................ ......................................

lol Aight Peeps Bet your Vote Up .....

You've Earned a Custom Title! MC Phoenix's Avatar
    Battle Record
    4-5
    yo yo yo mc phoenix is in the house,good battle guys but rappad took this cos his punches were harder an better wordplay,hit this up
    http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...threadid=75074
    MC Phoenix

LyNx Fx 4 LiFe

Merked: MC-Watto (5-1),Aprenticekid15 (5-0 KO),8====D (5-1),Illeynice (5-0 KO)

Battle Record
    12-2
    Yo i Got to Call Fowl........................................ this is his Berse and he said it was suposed to be 6 lines

get your sowen kit this kids bout to be "tore"" just a lil fagget ass "whore"/
    fuck this nigga couldnt get pussy in a pet "store"/(pussy cats)
    im rippin this nigga apart wit "distinction"leave his whole fuckin race in "extinction"/
    this kid gets burnt when this lyrical torch is "lit" this nigga keeps us wonderin who he "bit"/ any freepost is betta then this kids real "spit"/
    lets all set our watches back and hour so he spits in the time he "has"/
    this nigga gonna be cryin from my lyrical tear 'gas"/
    this kids outa his "mind" spit on rows of pot just to say he spit dope "lines"/
    lookin in his rhyme book..used used used.. niga flip the "page"/
    the only time this bitch droped ill was on his elementry when he through up on "stage"/
    lyrical scars leave this kid black and "blue"/
    even if this bitch went over the alphabet twice he wouldnt get a double "U"{W}/

sorry i did 7 but w/e......lets get some votes in.......

now that is 12 LINES any way you look at it...............................

DaBanga
    true true....he broke the rules............................................. ............................

Battle Record
    12-2
    How am i suposed to Beat his 12 lines wit my 6?................................................ .................................................. ..............

rApId_LyRiCs
    agith tupac right one more line and add it to yours............................................. ...............................................

DaBanga
    1 more?...........more like another 6................................................. ..................

Battle Record
    12-2
    on more line?.................................... you did 12 and i did 6 you just didnt seperate your bars.,................. either we remake this battle as a 12 liner or you Cheated.................... im not a bitcher of nuthin and if i get beat well so be it but it at least has to be fair....................... ya feel

rApId_LyRiCs
    just go 12 lines then.............................................. ........................................

Crazy MotherFucker From Q CrazyE's Avatar
    Battle Record
    16-19
    Yea , TUPAC got the raw end on dis dea l, dats for shit sure....

Rapind lyrics says 6 lines , Tupac agrees drops his , den RL busts out 12 .......Hold the phone , something stinks here.....

I'll vote on dis , if its a redo , if not , I'll come back and vote for Tupac , cause he got shammed
    ------------------------------------------------

I rip elemental words, spit Oriental Proverbs , Merk is a verb I use Be-Cause
    I sippa da finest wines , busta da illest rythmes ,Imma an MC-Sacker with no flaws

FREE AGENT AND WILLING TO RUMBLE !!!

DaBanga
    ^^true true...but he's redoin............................................ ..................................

rApId_LyRiCs
    im not redoin just fuckin write 6 more i said.............................................. .........................................