User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: WK15 HM4: Contendership Match (4-3) Preston and Ivy vs. (12-3) Wuxia (Preston and Ivy Wins)

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

WK15 HM4: Contendership Match (4-3) Preston and Ivy vs. (12-3) Wuxia (Preston and Ivy Wins)

Regular Battle
    Punches due NO DUE DATES
    Voting ends on NO DUE DATES

Rebuttal Option

both competitors must agree to it at time of check-in
    format is A, B, B, A (A posts first, B drops next, B posts follow-up, A drops final bar)

You have 24hrs from when battle was set to agree on rebuttal battle

You know the rules, if not, refer to the rule thread.

@Preston and Ivy
    @Wuxia

Re: WK15 HM4: Contendership Match (4-3) Preston and Ivy vs. (12-3) Wuxia

you: Preston go downstairs. I heard a noise outside.
    me: wat
    you: Just go check around. I'll stay with Ivy.
    me: why do you get to stay
    you: ...
    me: brb

derp i'm not an idiot wux, burglar w/ a knife & a mask?
    backdoor action at the rear entrance? u just want to fuck my wife in the ass

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Re: WK15 HM4: Contendership Match (4-3) Preston and Ivy vs. (12-3) Wuxia

Quote Originally Posted by Fresh View Post
    They literally don't lol casket starts like cah and faggot starts like fay
    Quote Originally Posted by Soule View Post
    It's not pronounced fay-got in America lol. There's definitely no y sound at all haha. We pronounce it faa-gut.

your preston and ivy troll? ugh. dude i frickin hate it
    don't ever get fresh with me again, fuck on out of here you stupid little faggot

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Re: WK15 HM4: Contendership Match (4-3) Preston and Ivy vs. (12-3) Wuxia (OPEN FOR VOTES)

Gotta go with pres and Ivy… simply because hate it and faggot dont rhyme. Damn shame

Battle Record
    34-10
    Awards SS HW Champion Haiku Champion 25+ Wins PC HOF OM HOF

Re: WK15 HM4: Contendership Match (4-3) Preston and Ivy vs. (12-3) Wuxia (OPEN FOR VOTES)

Vote Preston/Wuxia II.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Wuxia
    You're a really talented writer. And I've only ever said that to Baron Mynd.

Battle Record
    11-5
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion Legendary Member Legendary OM OM HOF SS HW Champion LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted

Two light jabs IMHO, thought Wuxia would have this once I read Preston and Ivy’s drop but in a somewhat bizarre unexpected twist of fate I thought P&I had the slightly better line here

Vote - Preston
    Last edited by Baron Mynd; November 23rd, 2023 at 04:14 PM

WORD P e r f e c t !

RESERVOIR GODS

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

Thought Preston hit a little harder. And not just because I'm the faghot comparison in wuxs bar lol. Just thought backdoor was a little more creative. Not a great cont match though

v/ Preston

-Marvelous-
    Battle Record
    58-10
    Awards Legendary Member LLL Champion GFX HOF - Award Request Accepted SOTW ABL Champion FL HOF VBL Champion - VBL Champion AOTM AOTW FL Champion

Vote Wuxia

Didn’t like the way Preston was executed .. either way Wuxia advances !

----------
    Battle Record
    3-3

im not liking the made up conversation in the bvegining to make the punch work

winner wu

Battle Record
    32-6

4-2 needs votes

Battle Record
    32-6

Preston and Ivy wins 4-2