User Tag List

Page 14 of 197 FirstFirst ... 4 13 14 15 24 64 114 ... LastLast
Showing results 196 to 210 of 2955

Thread: 1-2 Chat (New Season)

Battle Record
    12-3
    Awards Cypher Winner Golden Glove Champion GBL Champion LLL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion FL Champion

Re: 1-2 Chat (New Season)

Quote Originally Posted by Wuxia View Post
    Okay guys, when @Allen Knight beat me with that Star Wars bar last week it triggered me into going on a massive download of all Star Wars movies/series except for the original trilogy (watched this far too many times), the Rebels cartoon, Bad Batch animation series, Han Solo movie, and Asohka (waiting until season is finished), so I'm working with the 3 young Darth Vader/Obi-Wan Kenobi movies, the 3 Skywalker movies after that, The Mandalorian, The Book Of Boba Fett, Obi-Wan Kenobi, and Andor series and Rogue One movie.

I just finished Mandalorian season 2, and I started watching Mandalorian season 3 but then like, I think I missed some shit because baby yogurt just left with Luke Skywalker at the end of season 2, now he's back with the Mandalorian, so what am I supposed to watch? Boba Fett? Does baby yogurt get back with the Mandalorian in the Boba Fett joint?
    I love Obi Wan but I can’t understand how Count Dooku had his number every time… random thought

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Ryno View Post
    I love Obi Wan but I can’t understand how Count Dooku had his number every time… random thought
    I realize after watching his series that after everything that happened with Anakin, Obi-Wan turned into an emotional bitch. The only thing that was missing was a drug addiction and some alcoholism.

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

I've finished everything Star Wars yesterday. I skipped the animation series' (not a fan of the animation style), the Han Solo movie (if ain't Harrison Ford foh), movie episodes 1-3 (thank God for Obi-Wan series doing the recap, I hated those 3 movies), and I'm waiting for Ahsoka too finish (I'll just Google the backstory, not watching Clone Wars or Rebels).

I didn't even really like the new Skywalker trilogy they did, I wasn't big on Kylo Ren, mainly because of Adam Driver. He was good in the movie 65 but I don't think he had good chemistry with Rey. And John Boyega kind of ruined it for me crying about racism. There is no way you can convince me that Disney is racist, let alone Lucas Arts.

Battle Record
    32-6

Lmaoooo CM Punk got fired

Battle Record
    12-3
    Awards Cypher Winner Golden Glove Champion GBL Champion LLL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion FL Champion

@Wuxia I can’t find those old penthusiast videos you did? Are they erased? The ones on YouTube

Battle Record
    32-6

Quote Originally Posted by Ryno View Post
    @Wuxia I can’t find those old penthusiast videos you did? Are they erased? The ones on YouTube
    Nope, I have them on private, the Penthusiast stuff I do for RB is far more offensive than the Penthusiast content I intend to drop on that channel, so I had to hide them. I can set them to view for you. Let me take a look.

- - - Updated - - -

Alright they're public now.

Battle Record
    32-6

Next mag we'll have the Class Of 2023 HOF Induction Speech of @Amen and breakdown the 1st Round of both the Contendership and Championship Tournaments. We'll also discuss the possibility of video mags coming back and the return of the LLL.

Battle Record
    31-11
    Awards 25+ Wins Key Tourney Champion - Key Tourney 2 champ LLL Champion LLL HOF

Okay guys, when @Allen Knight beat me with that Star Wars bar last week it triggered me into going on a massive download of all Star Wars movies/series except for the original trilogy (watched this far too many times), the Rebels cartoon, Bad Batch animation series, Han Solo movie, and Asohka (waiting until season is finished), so I'm working with the 3 young Darth Vader/Obi-Wan Kenobi movies, the 3 Skywalker movies after that, The Mandalorian, The Book Of Boba Fett, Obi-Wan Kenobi, and Andor series and Rogue One movie.

I just finished Mandalorian season 2, and I started watching Mandalorian season 3 but then like, I think I missed some shit because baby yogurt just left with Luke Skywalker at the end of season 2, now he's back with the Mandalorian, so what am I supposed to watch? Boba Fett? Does baby yogurt get back with the Mandalorian in the Boba Fett joint?
    Lol good shit, Mando is a dope show.
    Name plays on me are old.
    Legion Of Legends

Battle Record
    32-6

I'm back on Discord.

kewljey

Battle Record
    8-5

I'm back on Discord.

kewljey
    Will have my bar tonight my bad in the lateness

Battle Record
    32-6

Quote Originally Posted by Bahriman View Post
    Will have my bar tonight my bad in the lateness
    All is good, bro.

Battle Record
    22-22
    Awards GBL Champion FL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by For Battling View Post
    Yo if you bump a closed thread again I’m gonna rip you to fuckin shreds retard
    lmao my bad i was jus replying to my mentions, i ain't even peep

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    32-6

Quote Originally Posted by Notti View Post
    lmao my bad i was jus replying to my mentions, i ain't even peep
    What's the word, my dude?

Battle Record
    112-23
    Awards FL Tag Champion AOTW 100+ Wins SAP Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Season Champion LLL Champion OM HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Smog View Post
    WAG when I first started was solely a newb slayer.. lol.. occasionally he’s get down wit comp, but I think prior to me being here he had a dope resume. I know he brought activity just from talkin shit In chats constantly. Him and amen. Actually thought he was a funny cat. Pretty cool dude.
    I'm still a newb slayer bruhh.. @Amen is a bitch tho.
    カミノコトバ

You've Earned a Custom Title! Smog's Avatar
    Battle Record
    66-52
    Awards LLL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion 25+ Wins FL Champion 1-2 Season Champion

Lmao