User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: 4 things are going to stop under my watch

Battle Record
    3-1
    Awards AOTW AOTM MOTM SS HW Champion Legendary Member OM HOF SS Season Champion

4 things are going to stop under my watch

I realize this site is dead. . however, as long as I'm still around I will not allow the forums to become peoples personal dumping grounds

First off, promoting other sites will get your post deleted. If you keep doing it, ill just hit you with a ban. You want to cross promote something, fine, we can talk about that. But nobody has a pass to just poach members for their leagues, tournaments, and site. If you receive PM's or visitor messages, i encourage you to report them to me and ill take action.

Secondly, you spamming motherfuckers are going to stop. If i warn you, know that a ban is coming next. . i have a 2 strike rule, not a 3 strike rule

#4 flooding the open mic with your shitty nonsensical half assed verses. you know who the fuck you are. I dont want to log on and see 20 damn corny verses posted in one day. I will delete all that shit and give you a warning, do it again, and well. . . you know

Again, I don't care if the site is dead and hurting. You idiots who do this stuff makes the site look even worse. You want to stick around and post intelligible content and participate in the way that actually contributes and benefits the site, you will never have an issue with me.

If you have a problem with this... tough shit. I'm the only admin around, so good luck complaining to anyone else and this is not a democracy anymore. Id rather have a dead site with barely any new posts vs a dead site with nonsensical gibberish posted all over the OM and Lounge.

/done

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

An armed man is a citizen,
    An unarmed man is a victim

Battle Record
    34-10
    Awards SS HW Champion Haiku Champion 25+ Wins PC HOF OM HOF

Re: 4 things are going to stop under my watch

Amen brother

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Wuxia
    You're a really talented writer. And I've only ever said that to Baron Mynd.