Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Showing results 31 to 45 of 109

Thread: ANYONE HERE FROM RAP-ROYALTY!??

Re: ANYONE HERE FROM RAP-ROYALTY!??

nobody aint soule nobody is enoch

Cypher Sadist
    Battle Record
    37-15
    Awards AOTW 25+ Wins VBL Champion Legendary Member ABL Season Champion ABL Champion OM HOF

I don't know why I thought Nohbody was Dia, and I'm sure he told me he wasn't, before. When did Dia get booted as an admin?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

CypherAlumni

Vincent | Sammy | Vallus | Dose Blotter | Onceawhile | Virbius | Bag Mandela | Celph Taut

Battle Record
    11-5
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion Legendary Member Legendary OM OM HOF SS HW Champion LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted

Quote Originally Posted by 3viction View Post
    nobody aint soule nobody is enoch
    lmao my bad

I was Rap-Royalty champ btw

destroyed Walking Keys and Rude at PPV to snatch the title

- - - Updated - - -

Celph old as fuck and been here forever

WORD P e r f e c t !

RESERVOIR GODS

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Baron Mynd View Post
    lmao my bad

- - - Updated - - -

THanks fucking troll
    identifing INCORRECTLY whether its on purpose or not
    i just roast @Nohbody for no reason thinking hes soule so like

jesus crhist @Nohbody I TAKE IT BACK AGAIN
    you're likely a more polished writer than me

BUT 2-4 MY TRACKS FIER
    FIRE FUCKER
    FUCKE WITH EM
    FOREVER.

Cypher Sadist
    Battle Record
    37-15
    Awards AOTW 25+ Wins VBL Champion Legendary Member ABL Season Champion ABL Champion OM HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Baron Mynd View Post
    lmao my bad

- - - Updated - - -

Older than fuck, actually. *tips hat*

CypherAlumni

Vincent | Sammy | Vallus | Dose Blotter | Onceawhile | Virbius | Bag Mandela | Celph Taut

Battle Record
    3-1
    Awards AOTW AOTM MOTM SS HW Champion Legendary Member OM HOF SS Season Champion

lol sup @Baron Mynd

I was hoping for that terrifier 2 review

as messy as the movie was, i still loved it

An armed man is a citizen,
    An unarmed man is a victim

Battle Record
    112-23
    Awards FL Tag Champion AOTW 100+ Wins SAP Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Season Champion LLL Champion OM HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Nohbody View Post
    it isn't 'poppin' if they have losers like you in it.

you are a fucking joke and the only reason you are allowed to participate in anything is to be a space filler and give other writers free wins

and every single one of your audios are garbage. you should stop trying to do anything you try to do because you suck

go back to your room
    he single-handedly killed it with high degree of retardation.
    カミノコトバ

Battle Record
    3-1

Quote Originally Posted by Pharaohs Army View Post
    WOW Just wow.
    Lars realllly
    Lars I know we've been in a spar permantenly but I also do respect you and will take your word here.
    SOULE/ NOHBODY greaaat fucking descriptive name bud
    I TAKE BACK, MY TAKE-BACK of the writer brag bro
    I'm a better writer than you and your first stanza fucking sucked so I tore it apart.( WITH THE FREINDLIEST SUGGESTIONS)
    thennnnnN IF YOULL LOOK
    if youll just look
    DEFENDED YOUR FUCKING ASS AGAINST WITTY AND LARS BRAGGING ON HOW BAD HE TROUNCED YOU
    YOU ARE EVEN MORE SHORTSIGHTED THAN U THOUGHT
    IF U WANNA DLETE THE SHIT HERE GOOD FAGGOT
    YOU DONT DEDSERVE MY SHIT

FUCKIN DEFENDED YOUR REP AND HOW YOUR DAMN DECENT/GOOD VERSE GOT WAYYYY YBETTER AS IT WENT ON, STANZAS AFTER OPENER WERE PRETTY MUCH FINE AND KEPT READERS ATTN GOOD JOB---

U HAVE THE AUDACITY TO BITE THE HAND THAT FEEDS AND ROAST MY ADUIO AND MY REP SO LIKE YA
    FUCKIN UNBELIEVABLE
    BITES THE HAND THAT FEEDS LIKE BARC LOL

LARS THANK GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD WE'RE GONNA RAPE EACH OTHERZ PICZ CUS U KNOW WHAT TEXT AT THIS poINT.....
    OMG IF NOT FOR SANDRA I'D HAVE NOOO HOPE FOR TROLLS
    lmao

Battle Record
    3-1

Quote Originally Posted by Wordz AhGod. View Post
    he single-handedly killed it with high degree of retardation.
    i believe it

at the end of the day, i realize all these sites are dead and these leagues are all a shell of what they once was. but i will never understand why people feel that gives them a pass to just post their nonsensical gibberish post after post and make a bad situation worse

Battle Record
    112-23
    Awards FL Tag Champion AOTW 100+ Wins SAP Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Season Champion LLL Champion OM HOF

nahhh, he just posts shit like he's the weird kid in high school that stands too close to your locker and you can't tell if he's talking to you or himself half the time. I seriously stopped reading his rants a long while ago and it's increased my quality of life 10 fold.
    カミノコトバ

Battle Record
    3-1

lmao gotcha. think i will follow in your footsteps

Quote Originally Posted by Celph Taut View Post
    I don't know why I thought Nohbody was Dia, and I'm sure he told me he wasn't, before. When did Dia get booted as an admin?
    I didn't get booted I deleted my self when they asked me to make soule main admin.

I so didn't get booted that I had to beg them to change the server login shit LOL.

apparently it made gow sick too because he asked me to delete his shit too.

straight up said if I have to make soule mian admin i'm deleting my account and taking my shit with me.

idk who's idea that was, I learned a long time ago not to trust certain types of people because they will always be out for there self and start there own shit with the members the first chance they get.

- - - Updated - - -

apparently soule and cody nash manipulated the owner into thinking I was logging into people's accounts when it was soule doing it. I don't need to login to people's accounts cuz I had the main shit, who ever thinks differently shouldn't own a website. I did most of my work without even logging into the site so having an account here was irelevent.

- - - Updated - - -

that all went down because dagel was mad over accomplishments and me telling him to leave them alone and stop giving his self hof's lmfao.

- - - Updated - - -

so I got to thinking it's my accomplishment system I'm not going to keep it up if dagel is just using it to inflate his own accomplishments because he was never allowed to get his accomplishments on here, should have knew when that was the first thing he did, and most of the shit he added was from other sites, and accomplishments he made up.

Don't have a problem with cody nash maybe soule manipulated him too.
    Last edited by 3viction; May 4th, 2023 at 11:02 PM

Cypher Sadist
    Battle Record
    37-15

I didn't get booted I deleted my self when they asked me to make soule main admin.

I so didn't get booted that I had to beg them to change the server login shit LOL.

apparently it made gow sick too because he asked me to delete his shit too.

straight up said if I have to make soule mian admin i'm deleting my account and taking my shit with me.

idk who's idea that was, I learned a long time ago not to trust certain types of people because they will always be out for there self and start there own shit with the members the first chance they get.

- - - Updated - - -

apparently soule and cody nash manipulated the owner into thinking I was logging into people's accounts when it was soule doing it. I don't need to login to people's accounts cuz I had the main shit, who ever thinks differently shouldn't own a website. I did most of my work without even logging into the site so having an account here was irelevent.

- - - Updated - - -

that all went down because dagel was mad over accomplishments and me telling him to leave them alone and stop giving his self hof's lmfao.

- - - Updated - - -

so I got to thinking it's my accomplishment system I'm not going to keep it up if dagel is just using it to inflate his own accomplishments because he was never allowed to get his accomplishments on here, should have knew when that was the first thing he did, and most of the shit he added was from other sites, and accomplishments he made up.

Don't have a problem with cody nash maybe soule manipulated him too.

I think the bright side of it is, this site has been too corny to fix for the past decade. If the owner doesn't want to do shit with it, there is nobody here - no matter what effort is put into it - that's going to change people's perception of it for the better.

That's why I stick to the cypher forums and pop in here, occasionally. If they put as much effort into making this site popping as they did when Token and others made attempt to branch off and do something different with it, it wouldn't be an issue.

CypherAlumni

he also wanted to put people in the hall of fame that never been part of the site, like dudes from RR lol

we but heads over that shit mostly I told him to leave that shit alone. he was only suppose to do the ppv.

i usually stayed away from that stuff myself.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Celph Taut View Post
    I think the bright side of it is, this site has been too corny to fix for the past decade. If the owner doesn't want to do shit with it, there is nobody here - no matter what effort is put into it - that's going to change people's perception of it for the better.

That's why I stick to the cypher forums and pop in here, occasionally. If they put as much effort into making this site popping as they did when Token and others made attempt to branch off and do something different with it, it wouldn't be an issue.
    if it was my site there wouldn't even be a forum I would do something different like a chatbot or something trendy.

Cypher Sadist
    Battle Record
    37-15

he also wanted to put people in the hall of fame that never been part of the site, like dudes from RR lol

we but heads over that shit mostly I told him to leave that shit alone. he was only suppose to do the ppv.

i usually stayed away from that stuff myself.

- - - Updated - - -

if it was my site there wouldn't even be a forum I would do something different like a chatbot or something trendy.

Yeah, I don't know too much about the Dagel situation, but I do know this is a direct result of Strobe's inaction to do anything of substance that would allow this to eventually devolve into what it is now. I mean, if we're being honest, whatever corny shit you're accusing Dagel of is irrelevant in the grand scheme of things, considering this site was a ghost town prior to Cody and them coming back to it.... not to say that it should have happened (it shouldn't) or to justify whatever *may have happened behind closed doors. There was just is no making this site active when the owner - who should be the brand ambassador of it all - is MIA.

Far as RR goes, I always thought Disputer owned it, no?

CypherAlumni