User Tag List

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 LastLast
Showing results 91 to 105 of 109

Thread: ANYONE HERE FROM RAP-ROYALTY!??

Re: ANYONE HERE FROM RAP-ROYALTY!??

the one that people said shit about was doors open and close by them self, books fly off the shelf that I use to describe a haunted house and apparently eminem said that in demon inside, I mean that's typically what happens in a haunted house amiright. it's not even anything notable and a completely random thought, if I was to bite eminem I WOULD pick something better to bite.. sheesh.
    Last edited by 3viction; May 20th, 2023 at 06:00 PM

Battle Record
    3-1
    Awards AOTW AOTM MOTM SS HW Champion Legendary Member OM HOF SS Season Champion

it was always a stretch for a bite, people just always brought it up to fuck with you i think. i dont think anyone seriously considered it a bite

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

An armed man is a citizen,
    An unarmed man is a victim

Quote Originally Posted by Nohbody View Post
    it was always a stretch for a bite, people just always brought it up to fuck with you i think. i dont think anyone seriously considered it a bite
    if I would bite eminem I would bite revalation, best eminem verse ever, d12 ruined that song like always.

Battle Record
    112-23
    Awards FL Tag Champion AOTW 100+ Wins SAP Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Season Champion LLL Champion OM HOF

Quote Originally Posted by 3viction View Post
    if I would bite eminem I would bite revalation, best eminem verse ever, d12 ruined that song like always.
    If Em would have just stuck with Royce or even the outsiders (had they stopped being jealous af) then I think the collabs would have been dope. I think his team up with 50 and g-unit made him weird for a time cos he started writing like he was a gangster too and shit ain't work out for him.
    カミノコトバ

Quote Originally Posted by Wordz AhGod. View Post
    If Em would have just stuck with Royce or even the outsiders (had they stopped being jealous af) then I think the collabs would have been dope. I think his team up with 50 and g-unit made him weird for a time cos he started writing like he was a gangster too and shit ain't work out for him.
    then he became bizarre

Battle Record
    112-23
    Awards FL Tag Champion AOTW 100+ Wins SAP Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Season Champion LLL Champion OM HOF

I honestly feel that Kamekazi and Music to be murdered by were both let downs.. dude had a dope concept but dropped the ball on them. He had some fire songs on there too but he had more hard misses for me.
    カミノコトバ

Battle Record
    11-5
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion Legendary Member Legendary OM OM HOF SS HW Champion LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted

110% a bite

WORD P e r f e c t !

RESERVOIR GODS

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    3-1

Quote Originally Posted by Baron Mynd View Post
    110% a bite
    did you see lomachenko get robbed this weekend?

110% a bite
    minus 109%

Battle Record
    112-23

110% a bite
    bruh how do people on NC got you on their top 5 lists but I've only ever known you for topical shit lmao
    カミノコトバ

Battle Record
    3-1

Quote Originally Posted by Wordz AhGod. View Post
    bruh how do people on NC got you on their top 5 lists but I've only ever known you for topical shit lmao
    outside of all the trolling and general fuckery i see on NC, thats the other 50% of what kept me ever having interest in registering to that site. As cool as it would have been to jump back in leagues with names like Black, witty, and oats .... it just seemed like that site was more about text dissing which i have the least interest in. And Audios get zero love at NC which is just backwards to me

topical was cool on there, I just champed there writing league and beat some dope people.

text battles been some troll shit for along time.

Battle Record
    1-0

Battle Record
    112-23

outside of all the trolling and general fuckery i see on NC, thats the other 50% of what kept me ever having interest in registering to that site. As cool as it would have been to jump back in leagues with names like Black, witty, and oats .... it just seemed like that site was more about text dissing which i have the least interest in. And Audios get zero love at NC which is just backwards to me
    well it's got a wacky ass name like "netcees".. I'd expect no less.
    カミノコトバ

lol that one league zelph did was a total joke so I was copy and pasting people's verses in the league shit was funny.

can't believe they let zelph do that to em like that.

literally put people int here that didn't sign up for shits n giggles.