User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Spawn Aiming for 2025 Release

Battle Record
    34-10
    Awards SS HW Champion Haiku Champion 25+ Wins PC HOF OM HOF

Spawn Aiming for 2025 Release

https://movieweb.com/spawn-reboot-will-release-in-2025/

Founder and CEO of Blumhouse Productions and the producer on the upcoming Spawn reboot, Jason Blum, has asserted that the comic book movie will land in theaters in 2025. Blum has declared that 2025 will see the release of the Spawn reboot multiple times over the last few years, and the producer has now doubled down despite Hollywood being on pause due to various strike action. Check out what Blum had to say about the release of Spawn below:

"2025 is when Spawn is going to come out. I stand by that. I stand by that."

Spawn creator Todd McFarlane recently revealed that the script for the Spawn reboot was very close to completion prior to the writers’ strike. Now that that particular strike has come to an end, Blum is still determined to get the movie in theaters in a few years' time.

Speaking with Comicbook.com, Blum has revealed that, while the plan for the Spawn reboot had been to make a lower budget horror movie, things have changed somewhat since adding “multiple A-list people.”

"My original plan has gotten tripped up a bit. You deal with a lot, given Hollywood. None of that should be surprising. But, you start bringing on A-list people. And we're bringing on A-list people. Not just one, but multiple A-list people. And, it's going to continue to grow... What they're not going to want is to do a cheap, low-budget movie with all of these big-name people on it. That's not why they're signing up. They're not looking for a big extravaganza. But, they're also not looking for an 8 million dollar horror movie budget."

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Wuxia
    You're a really talented writer. And I've only ever said that to Baron Mynd.

Battle Record
    34-10
    Awards SS HW Champion Haiku Champion 25+ Wins PC HOF OM HOF

Re: Spawn Aiming for 2025 Release

Pardon?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Wuxia
    You're a really talented writer. And I've only ever said that to Baron Mynd.