User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: WK 2: Baron Mynd Vs Fitzgerald - Baron Wins

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

WK 2: Baron Mynd Vs Fitzgerald - Baron Wins

Punches due Thursday
    Voting ends on Sunday

You know the rules, if not, refer to the rule thread.

@Baron Mynd @Fitzgerald

Battle Record
    11-5
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion Legendary Member Legendary OM OM HOF SS HW Champion LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted

Re: WK 2: Baron Mynd Vs Fitzgerald

ready when you are

WORD P e r f e c t !

RESERVOIR GODS

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

this man claims he a poon hound.. and we all buy homies lies
    its why im so surprised- when i found out hes a fag it was mind blowing, guys!

Battle Record
    11-5
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion Legendary Member Legendary OM OM HOF SS HW Champion LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted

You’re trash w/ bars, multies can only carry your dumb ass so far
    ur wack retard. if Fitz perfect.. I’m an 8XL t-shirt, hand me downs & Robranda’s bras

WORD P e r f e c t !

RESERVOIR GODS

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    14-14

Re: WK 2: Baron Mynd Vs Fitzgerald - Open For Votes

Vote - Baron, I enjoyed the punch comicial finish good sting factor
    On the NP, Fitz not to bad it wasn’t a bad punch just imo I think the concept is
    REALLY Played out makes sense?

I've got V/ Baron/Lars here, with a "less bad" attempt, tbh.
    Not feeling the heat/fire from either of these competitors on this week's drop, if I'm comparison hopping 1-2s...
    [perhaps I'm hypocritical w/ my own lazy closer this wk...
    moving on,]

Fitz:
    Positives - really cool audio-style executable multi's (I Do like that shit, your punch here has got that (in-a-good-way) Shady-style rhyme delivery)...
    Negatives - but in some cases [here] it's just a huge trade-off w/ simplicity/lack of originality... If you're gonna beat Lars the "omg he's gay",guys, closer HAS to be a little more original/fresh/spun...something. more.
    Not terrible, but I bet/kno u have better in u.

Baron/Lars:
    Positives - really like the opener...the first 1.5/2 lines frankly are good. Simple, but tightly worded writing-skill-diss mutlies...could argue for u to maybe add an "a" to "ur wack retard", for 1 quick extra syllable&readability, but that's just personal pharaoh flow tip from northeastern USA...you kno ur own shit so i assume u don't want the "a"...BUT
    Negatives - And yes I'm biased cuz I been on netcees since '14, but...eh just kinda think a playyyed, simple robranda wordplay reference...I LIKE the "fitz perfect" wordplay, but not the finale of the robranda material...Sorry biased here, but that part just doesn't HIT like the end should; after a good start...
    But your opponent had even more played closer so,

That's why the vote here...
    But GL to both next week... and realize the harsher feed is to encourage - not disparage

Battle Record
    1-0
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award nomination from Kill Spree accepted.

Both decent, Fitz bar was pretty joke & flowed nicely. Baron's closer was a bit drawn out but otherwise it was fairly even. Baron's bar was tailored to Fitz which swung it for me.

Vote Baron Mynd

Battle Record
    12-3
    Awards Cypher Winner Golden Glove Champion GBL Champion LLL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion FL Champion

It could be an accent thing. Bras and far doesn’t rhyme well for me. I think that was the only knock I had about Barons. Other than that the concept was pretty cool. Didn’t have any issues w/ Fitz. Thought it was all around good.

V/Fitz

Battle Record
    14-41
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted SOTW

lol I got fitz here with the humor factor.. baron wasnt bad either but i didnt like the way he executed the bar

v . fitz

Battle Record
    59-22
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Kill Spree accepted. 50+ Wins

v/Baron
    Fitz bar was nice and well worded but i have to go with the nm/personal. it just makes for an all around stronger punch. unless baron is actually gay. if so i will change my vote

Battle Record
    112-23
    Awards FL Tag Champion AOTW 100+ Wins SAP Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Season Champion LLL Champion OM HOF

v/Baron

pretty easy tbh. I feel like this was Fitz first battle and he/she haven't looked at ANY battles or read any other verses before. Not much else to say here.
    カミノコトバ

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Baron Wins