User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: LMAO LOOKS LIKE THE 1-2 PUNCH LEAGUE ALREADY CLAIMED ITS FIRST VICTIM

Battle Record
    11-5
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion Legendary Member Legendary OM OM HOF SS HW Champion LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted

Thumbs up LMAO LOOKS LIKE THE 1-2 PUNCH LEAGUE ALREADY CLAIMED ITS FIRST VICTIM

Quote Originally Posted by SecondRobert View Post
    I waited specifically for the deadline to pass: This is supposed to be a 1-2 punch league. All I saw was some lame make believe shit just to do a cute little wordplay without a modicum of attempt to actually throw a punchline.

It was the first real insult I have ever received on here in nearly two decades that this mockery of the English lexicon was presented to me.

I refused to dignify it with anything that would imply I lent credibility to it and as such I am unconcerned with the results.

@SecondRobert you really gonna sign out before you even post a single bar bruh?

c’mon

I ain’t expect you to be run out so early. have some dignity and at least take your loss like a man
    Last edited by Baron Mynd; February 24th, 2023 at 03:15 PM

WORD P e r f e c t !

RESERVOIR GODS

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Yep, a duck w/an umbrella SecondRobert's Avatar

Re: LMAO LOOKS LIKE THE 1-2 PUNCH LEAGUE ALREADY CLAIMED ITS FIRST VICTIM

So lemme get this straight, @baron Mind: You woke up the morning you made this post, woke your special fella up with a beej and as you left to go prepare him his breakfast you thought it would be a good idea to make this gravely misinformed thread in my lounge, where I am its undefeated, undisputed and for my return completely unrivaled champion?

Whereas Hippo (aka @Ryno ) in the 1-2's error was merely ignorance on how to properly execute an insult through written rhyme (of which the blame goes to years of effeminate poetry style having been the de facto here, I have no issues with Hippo beyond his adherence to "cocktease" rap), yours seems to be borne from a craving for attention which in your case always ends with you receiving a shlonging of either the hard kind or the somewhat disinterested but who turns down free butt kind.

I promise you this will only end in my amusement and certainly not yours, tits. So you may as well put on your slut clothes.
    Last edited by SecondRobert; February 25th, 2023 at 05:45 PM
    My avatar is a duck holding an umbrella. You will not be able to refute this.

Battle Record
    11-5
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion Legendary Member Legendary OM OM HOF SS HW Champion LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted

Quote Originally Posted by SecondRobert View Post
    QUACK
    my apologies, couldn’t hear you over the sound of Ryno having rustled your feathers

WORD P e r f e c t !

RESERVOIR GODS

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Baron Mynd View Post
    my apologies, couldn’t hear you over the sound of the tinnitus I got from poetry nite at Starbucks.I asked them to turn the volume down but they didnt pay me any attention because I was haggling on the price of a chai soy latte
    Don't bring that pillow talk in here or I'll have your mascara smearing into your spray tan as you run to 1-2 punch league to comfort yourself with them girlie ass poems.

Battle Record
    11-5

So that’s you signing in to lose to me next week, I take it?

Confirm or deny.

WORD P e r f e c t !

RESERVOIR GODS

Battle Record
    112-23
    Awards FL Tag Champion AOTW 100+ Wins SAP Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Season Champion LLL Champion OM HOF

Dafuq going on here?
    カミノコトバ

Battle Record
    11-5

lmao he signed up for 1-2 punch, let his opponent drop and then signed out when he saw he couldn’t beat it

QUACKKKKKK

WORD P e r f e c t !

RESERVOIR GODS

Battle Record
    112-23
    Awards FL Tag Champion AOTW 100+ Wins SAP Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Season Champion LLL Champion OM HOF

Lmao class TGF tbh.
    カミノコトバ

Quote Originally Posted by Wordz AhGod. View Post
    Dafuq going on here?
    So you heard the lil' lady's point of view, but time for the man to drop the truth:

Firstly, it is an extremely effeminate characteristic for one to get all riled up about the actions of a man in a setting/environment that has absolutely no impact on aforementioned gossip girl. Chick's really trying to score this dick, but this is not the first time this has been the case here.

Now, back to the original topic at hand:

Several days ago, SecondRobert was in a 1-2 Punch battle against Hippo: Hippo completely neglected to throw any sort of punch in his verse and instead went for some forced wordplay that was so corny it invoked my ire. Upon further investigation, I had noticed a distinct lack of any punchlines in the league: it's all lame ass wordplay, which makes it a poetry league.

I was having no part of this utterly ladylike nonsense so I chastised Hippo and signed out, never again to be associated with such degrading foolishness.

But then, and here's where it doesn't get any in the slightest more interesting...

Quote Originally Posted by Baron Mind. View Post
    SecondRobert is such a MAN lol i wanna tease his nuts rawr<3
    That's about it in a nutshell, but watch Baroness come back with some more girly jibber jabber because she saw "nuts" in nutshell.

This fuckin' chick didn't even have the fucking courtesy to get me drunk first before trying to catch this D.

Battle Record
    11-5

QUACK

noodles@bing.net

QUACK

WORD P e r f e c t !

RESERVOIR GODS

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    0-4

It's just a battle