User Tag List

Page 21 of 44 FirstFirst ... 11 20 21 22 31 ... LastLast
Showing results 301 to 315 of 655

Thread: Last season of 1-2 chat

Battle Record
    151-13
    Awards 150+ Wins Legendary Member 1-2 Punch HW Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL HOF LLL Champion FL Champion LLL Season Champion LLL HOF

Re: Last season of 1-2 chat

Keyword; after

Just filling in the blanks, broski

- - - Updated - - -

True classic is our battle
    But thanks anyway

- - - Updated - - -

I had such a banger vs u had you stayed signed in

@Baron Mynd Lol...Lars thanks for the breakdown
    WILL respond with my thoughts... this is a CHAT-THREAD right...you had a long post too!...Most of the chat involved people here and battle-bars around the internet...so rather than the lounge I elab'd here...Which is fine since we got a SANDRA visit out of it! Lol
    You are pretty much dead on regarding the 2ndvirgin life after a youth of promise.
    You are pretty much dead on Universe hook-line-sinkering me, altho it wasnt my post towards him so much as that 1 vote of his, remember? I need to elab on said his said fishing trip and my reaction for you...
    (This is all at the "other" Dead site which I will try not to talk TOO much about, but some is important for context) @Barcotic
    Including the PM... I reference, at the other green site. Not here. Blue too got it, the random PM.
    NO Lars, I've never champed anything officially...
    The reference was a BlueBayou/Universe diss + flex + aowl topical ramblings... a 3-song disstrack thingy...
    I was just proud of the structure, that I edited, took the time, it's recordable, etc...due to Universe goading me to fucking WRITE, with effort, and passion...
    As I've said I respect Blue and his name was used mostly for practice, the oo vowel sound, and to make fun of him pasting trash and sinacog shit for his no-shows, not trying ,etc... But I love how he kept threads alive, and truly have no personal animosity towards him...Yeah I was pissed at Uni, but never truly insulted him in the diss...more like playful jabs, as he called me out on my writing career...
    Yeah, Lars there was 0 animosity towards Barc.
    I was just making the point that when I wrote the new bars (brand new/your own shit/you edited/crafted? + it's long and "quality")Yes I think we all can relate to how we get "proud" a little...so I PMd blue to tell him it's not personal/all practice...and PMed aero as I tried to revive the old BA (on the dead 'other'green site.)

Barc has a history of writing, critiquing, and commenting...
    SO,, ,as I looked at some old writings/username-walls...I said "respect" to Cashius & some others for their history of quality.. got to barc's wall and said --- ok I'll shoot him a PM (see if he's in retirement? or? wants to check my new diss longbarCAPgeneric BS... lol)....If he reads it and wants to comment, fine...if not/Ignore, That's fine too...But if he saw it. I mean I just practice rap. And writing that's the bottom line. So if he saw them, few laughs?. Spit some lines for fun to a instrumental? That's all it was.
    Nothing more nothing less - no shade at barc at all I donno where u got that Lars
    I WAS MAKING FUN OF MY LACK of A LIFE AND pussy, as we saw, and how I've been a little too obsessed with text in the last month or two.
    That's it.

Yeah Lars, The universe thing shook my core
    BUT THE RESULT WAS FEEDING the (other) site with (mostly)POSITIVE ENCOURAGEMENT, PRODUCTIVE VOTES, ETc.
    Making other writerss feel good about themslves, to contrast with the way he made me feel.

Immature and obsessive. Sure.
    Many of you are vets, with a long history of text/rap...so perhaps can relate abit..
    TTys

Battle Record
    151-13
    Awards 150+ Wins Legendary Member 1-2 Punch HW Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL HOF LLL Champion FL Champion LLL Season Champion LLL HOF

IF I SAW WHAT

- - - Updated - - -

You didnt send me anything

Id be happy to critique
    Most arent happy with the critiques tho
    Most stop sending me bars

Im not the pat you on the back kinda guy

Battle Record
    5-0

This dude pharaoh is fuckin insane wtf

Get a life retard

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by 3viction
    I would have got Zunto too but he wouldn’t have even cared lmfao plus I ended his career anyway
    RIP TO MY CAREER

Battle Record
    11-5
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion Legendary Member Legendary OM OM HOF SS HW Champion LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted

lmao damn so either Barc lying or PA lying

Pharaoh seem pretty honest with his posts in here too

wonder which one it is

WORD P e r f e c t !

RESERVOIR GODS

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    5-0

Well barc for sure sent Pharaoh a pm complaining about not getting the punch, that’s obvious

I would have got Zunto too but he wouldn’t have even cared lmfao plus I ended his career anyway
    RIP TO MY CAREER

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Wow, can’t believe Blue

Battle Record
    151-13

I'll screenshot the ONLY pm

Gimme a sec

- - - Updated - - -

Well, he can i guess lol

I dont have a copy

- - - Updated - - -

But read his vote, then imagine a barc reaction pm

Bang

- - - Updated - - -

Basically just said "fyi it was exile/ex I'll"
    End of story

You've Earned a Custom Title! Exalted.'s Avatar
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award nomination from Spree accepted.

Barcs the muthafkin man.

Battle Record
    151-13

I know i am

Anyone to insinuating anything is reaching
    As usual

- - - Updated - - -

Keyword; vultures

Battle Record
    5-0

Luckily we don’t care about Pharoah but this isn’t looking too good..

RIP TO MY CAREER

Battle Record
    112-23
    Awards FL Tag Champion AOTW 100+ Wins SAP Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Season Champion LLL Champion OM HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Pharaohs Army View Post
    Many of you are vets, with a long history of text/rap...so perhaps can relate abit..
    TTys
    Just letting it be known, I’m not a vet.. just a guy who writes shitty bars and somehow acquired dick riders that liked to vote for me along the way. I’m built different.
    カミノコトバ

Lol.
    Barc. The Pm was netcees not here.
    I’ll try to figure out the screenshot thing if ppl really want proof.
    No I don’t want you to pick apart the bars or comment on them. Was just alerting you to new stuff, as I made fun of it myself for being capped, long, corny and generic. That said, the wording is impeccable. It’s easily a track I can spit. I’ve critiqued it myself now here.
    I was browsing old writings and legends walls. Sent u a msg to alert you of the new bars. And see if u were active. Many days later, I checked / joined RB here.
    End of story. Have a good nite all
    Lol end of story every

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Wordz AhGod. View Post
    Just letting it be known, I’m not a vet.. just a guy who writes shitty bars and somehow acquired dick riders that liked to vote for me along the way. I’m built different.
    Right. 2004 with 100+ wins but not a Vet. Gotcha.

You've Earned a Custom Title! Exalted.'s Avatar
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award nomination from Spree accepted.

thanks for clarification, PA
    though you could've elaborated on a few parts..

Quote Originally Posted by Zunto View Post
    Well barc for sure sent Pharaoh a pm complaining about not getting the punch, that’s obvious
    And nothing wrong with that. My nonvote ramble cried for an explain. And I saw Barc was piling up votes and my confusion would likely not matter. He quickly explained. I admit I was thick to miss it. I was overthinking.

I think when all is said and done, as you casually insult me (yes I’ll give it back). But, your body of work of trolling and spitting a couple good bars in your whole life is fair. I will grant you in the past you’ve modded and kept shit alive.
    I have pages of throwaway freestyles that are better than avg, brand new shit I’ve been dropping. 3 of my 5 tracks r hot, and bang. With a couple more on the way. I’m just reaching my prime as you fade to obscurity and claim no one cares.
    Keep saying no one cares , and jabbing me. It will help create a fake chip to write bette
    Have a GREAT evening Zelph