User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: WK 16 Championship: Infamous 1 Vs Slayerr - Slayerr wins

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

WK 16 Championship: Infamous 1 Vs Slayerr - Slayerr wins

Punches due Thursday
    Voting ends on Sunday

You know the rules, if not, refer to the rule thread.

@Infamous 1
    @Slayerr.

Battle Record
    1-0

Re: WK 16 Championship: Infamous 1 Vs Slayerr

Yooo

Battle Record
    1-0

Im battling a fucking zombie, I already Off'd this Sped
    The fact I 'Handed out your 'Grave once,means your the 'Walking Dead.

Battle Record
    4-3
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award nomination from Kill Spree accepted.

This faker insists he gets pussy n brings the drugs, but aint popped a pill thus far
    Only time his night consists of Es and G-strings he’s round a campfire playing Kumbaya

You've Earned a Custom Title! King Dee Bee's Avatar
    Battle Record
    0-1

Re: WK 16 Championship: Infamous 1 Vs Slayerr - Open For Votes

Props to Both but infamous bars had a personal edge which made the punch feel like it connected more. Slayer wasn't bad here but the dismissive aura of the way Infamous bragged about beating him before brought its own level of disrespect. MVGT Infamous 1
    3 Kingz Cartel....2 time B-R-V Text Rap Heavyweight champ

Yep, a duck w/an umbrella SecondRobert's Avatar

My first vote in some time so this'll throw some of you off: Please note it's based purely upon inference and reading this battle and this battle alone with no prior knowledge of any interactions.

It seems Famous played upon prior interactions so it was a bit personal. However, Reviver went for the comedic route and... well, that second line had me laughing. It's hard to come back from being inferred that you sing "koombiyah".

Vote- Reviver.

Battle Record
    31-1

Infamous was cool but it was a bit simple to me compared to his last drops. Cool concept but nothing mind blowing.

Slayer, really liking it. Funny shit and great connections. Well done.

V/ slayer.

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

"Handed out your grave" is kinda mehhh from both ways of looking at it. If echelon wrote this I'd say big improvement but since its you I'd say its lackluster.

Slayerr. you had a simple yet comedic and effective punch imo. Gotta smirk outta me.

v/ slayer

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

To me, "handing out ur grave" is very much similar to "total this fag" from last week, in that it isn't an action that occurs regularly enough for it to be the central tie-in to the punch. It just sounds, I don't know, as if you were trying your best to execute the punch and failed short due to poor word choice. While I wasn't really that much invested in Slayer's bar, I will say that he stuck with the theme from beginning to end, with proper build and payoff. It was constructed much better as well, but I have to say it was a bit wordy. Perhaps you could of condensed your entire concept to make it more fluid and easier to read, because when I read this aloud it fills like it takes longer to get through than a typical bar.

vote Slayer

Battle Record
    59-22
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Kill Spree accepted. 50+ Wins

v/Slayerr

i dont think hand out the grave was bad but it did feel off. maybe it was the "I" handed~idk. i understood what you meant but it wasn't for me. slayerr had a funny bar here it ticked all of the boxes.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Inf- handed out the grave is a decent concept but it would've been more impactful if you made it "hand" instead. Slay- i liked the humor in your bar although it was a bit wordy for my taste- i think u did enough for the W. v/Slayer

Battle Record
    3-17

Man Slayer ..!!! your best yet ...Inf just didnt connect well to me.. i was feeling the imagery by Slayer

vote Slayer
    aka Sorrow: the Broken Wing

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Slayerr champs