User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: WK 6: Axe Vs Bag Mandela - Bag Wins

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

WK 6: Axe Vs Bag Mandela - Bag Wins

Punches due Thursday
    Voting ends on Sunday

You know the rules, if not, refer to the rule thread.

@Axe. @Bag Mandela

Battle Record
    24-4

Re: WK 6: Axe Vs Bag Mandela

We coulda set this up in advance, I'm talkin' front lines too...tactically I'm wicked
    Window of opportunity? I'd cause a backdraft & make us all wonder if Mandela actually existed
    CΛVEMEN
    Axe

Battle Record
    1-0
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award nomination from Kill Spree accepted.

Re: WK 6: Axe Vs Bag Mandela

I hold a grudge, call it melodramatic, I want this feminine faggit dead in a casket,
    My therapist says I should "forget n move past it" so I'll put axe in the ground just to bury the hatchet

Battle Record
    3-17

Re: WK 6: Axe Vs Bag Mandela - Open For Votes

Mandela got it in my book with better wordplay.. and a more effective punch...
    aka Sorrow: the Broken Wing

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    8-7

Bag
    Had a great multi scheme goin. Axe in the ground/bury the hatchet, a little played Ive used it before on a diff site, still a good np tho.
    Couldnt makr any correlations out of Axes punch this week
    Plottin your demise.

Battle Record
    59-22
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Kill Spree accepted. 50+ Wins

Axe was actually sitting on flames here all of the words he used do have a good association without much of a reach. but to cause a backdraft you need flames/fire. i think if you had worked that into the punch with the Mandela effect you would have been looking a top punch this week. As a matter of fact, that is the ONLY thing that i was iffy about concerning this punch. Bag i liked his punch the transition from set up to punch was smooth. I dont think your concept was new either BUT the wording was good and the rhyme scheme felt natural.im picking a winner because i have to but this week this was one of my favorite matchups posted. good job

v/ Bag

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You'll get the point... Phalanx's Avatar
    Battle Record
    19-1
    Awards 1-2 Season Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted Cypher Winner FL Champion

Two dope bars. Solid concepts, and good execution. Im edging it to Bag here, but only because I seen a similar Mandela Effect concept used last season. (By Cody Nash if memory serves.) That said, kudos to both. Battle of the Week, for me.

Battle Record
    4-3

I had trouble understand axes bar at first but I think that was more down to me as the reader than anything he did, his execution was clean. Bags punch was a nice flip, kinda like something rhyme asylum wouldve spit. Gonna have to go with bag here although me not understanding axes bar first time round took a lot of the sting out of it
    V/bag

You've Earned a Custom Title! King Dee Bee's Avatar
    Battle Record
    0-1

VOTE: Bag Mandela

Axe you have to be careful with the dots and questions mark's because when both of y'all have decent punches it comes down after that to readability and that stuff makes a punch kinda choppy so Axe gets this with a little bit better wording and the Hatchet thing being a strong visual from the Nameplay.

- - - Updated - - -

My bad I meant Bag Mandela gets this with a little better wording and strong visual.
    3 Kingz Cartel....1x B-R-V Text Rap champ