User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Plat Hav Pro - CELEBRATION | New Vid

Plat Hav Pro - CELEBRATION | New Vid

P.H.P. Muzik

Cypher Sadist
    Battle Record
    37-15
    Awards AOTW 25+ Wins VBL Champion Legendary Member ABL Season Champion ABL Champion OM HOF

Re: Plat Hav Pro - CELEBRATION | New Vid

I will say this, you never fail to intrigue me with your interesting ideas for music videos. Nice energy and vibe you're bringing here, Plat. Keep it up

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

CypherAlumni

Vincent | Sammy | Vallus | Dose Blotter | Onceawhile | Virbius | Bag Mandela | Celph Taut

Battle Record
    0-1

pretty nice main stream song.
    Hook was coming in like every 20-30 seconds which made it kind of catchy, plus you threw in your own bars at different points in those transitions.
    I like it. Chick sounded good on the hook. Video was on point. You brought the track to life with your lyrics, flow and delivery. It's a pretty simple topic: celebration. But you stuck to the theme, delivered on point with that, and had a fun video to go with.

This is a good niche for you & your audience. I could see you establishing a nice fan base tailored to this type of music, and you never missing with delivery.

Would like to see if you can reach into a different side of music and touch base & deliver on that.

I'd listen to this (this song)... but I won't LISTEN to this, if you know what I mean. There is a difference.

keep going brother. sounds good. looks good.
    K.B.
    Kevin Berglund
    Valparaiso, IN

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Will Return all Feed.

Quote Originally Posted by Celph Taut View Post
    I will say this, you never fail to intrigue me with your interesting ideas for music videos. Nice energy and vibe you're bringing here, Plat. Keep it up
    Appreciate homie keep grinding and don't stop celebrating!!!

Quote Originally Posted by K.B. View Post
    pretty nice main stream song.
    Hook was coming in like every 20-30 seconds which made it kind of catchy, plus you threw in your own bars at different points in those transitions.
    I like it. Chick sounded good on the hook. Video was on point. You brought the track to life with your lyrics, flow and delivery. It's a pretty simple topic: celebration. But you stuck to the theme, delivered on point with that, and had a fun video to go with.

This is a good niche for you & your audience. I could see you establishing a nice fan base tailored to this type of music, and you never missing with delivery.

Would like to see if you can reach into a different side of music and touch base & deliver on that.

I'd listen to this (this song)... but I won't LISTEN to this, if you know what I mean. There is a difference.

keep going brother. sounds good. looks good.
    Appreciate the feedback!! Yea this my version of a mainstream song that's why I didn't put no cursing in it. I feel ya about won't listen to it, it's not bar heavy more just to catch a vibe and be entertaining if somebody watches the vid.

I don't make a lot of songs like this, I always like to switch it up on em you never know what I'm a do cuz even I don't know what I'm a do lol. As far as reaching into music to touch base with something different, mmm did you hear The Dirty South Representer? It's more real rap shit so more aggressive and more serious more bars.

I do 2 music vids a month this my song for last month.

P.H.P. Muzik