User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Website Revamp

Battle Record
    0-2

Website Revamp

I’m not letting this site die… I refuse! Who do I talk to about logistics of revamping this site?

- - - Updated - - -

And getting us paid?!??

- - - Updated - - -

@kewl_jay I wrote a DJ that’s big in hip hop to see if maybe he’s interested in investing and helping out. $9.99 a month for REAL artist to scout your ish?!?? ID PAY THAT EASY and so would most anybody else trying to get their shit out there I feel
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Battle Record
    0-2

Re: Website Revamp

@Soule @Candy @Networth @kewl_jay

YAY!!! The DJ just hit me back - he might be down to help!!! Role call… whose site is this to talk to and who wanna get in now and make some money?
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Battle Record
    3-1
    Awards AOTW AOTM MOTM SS HW Champion Legendary Member OM HOF SS Season Champion

hate to be the one to tell you

you are never going to hear from the owner of this site

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

An armed man is a citizen,
    An unarmed man is a victim

Cypher Sadist
    Battle Record
    37-15
    Awards AOTW 25+ Wins VBL Champion Legendary Member ABL Season Champion ABL Champion OM HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Nohbody View Post
    hate to be the one to tell you

you are never going to hear from the owner of this site

..unless she somehow manages to run an opposing site and threaten to take members; that usually does the trick, no? Or does he not respond to that either anymore?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

CypherAlumni

Vincent | Sammy | Vallus | Dose Blotter | Onceawhile | Virbius | Bag Mandela | Celph Taut

Battle Record
    3-17

isnt Token the owner of Rap Battles?... and along with a revamp i think we should have a street team with tee shirts and other merchandise ... if it goes down, i'm willing to put some money in the hat
    aka Sorrow: the Broken Wing

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    1-1

There's no way to monetize text sites. It's a vbulletin forum for a niche hobby. Tbh this DJ person will probably just take your money and make one post about this website a month, if that. Don't expect to cash in on vbulletin when most people already have platforms they can make accounts on through Google, fb, Twitter, w/e

Originally Posted by Clout
    the Slyest white man alive, Sharp Nine.

Lenox

Did that faggot die from flint water?

Battle Record
    3-17

Quote Originally Posted by Sharp View Post
    There's no way to monetize text sites. It's a vbulletin forum for a niche hobby. Tbh this DJ person will probably just take your money and make one post about this website a month, if that. Don't expect to cash in on vbulletin when most people already have platforms they can make accounts on through Google, fb, Twitter, w/e
    how do you make a website like this... cus i know what to do?
    aka Sorrow: the Broken Wing

Battle Record
    0-2

Exactly guys… my ig ad_rapbattles maybe if we all open with our screen names and spit it out there cause I run heavy in this pac big debate. Is the owner and an old head like me? I just seen a rap chat app that was charging $49 a year and nah not like that I’m talking $9.99 a month if the owner gets legit scalps on here. @net_worth is down too to promote battles or sound offs… I wish I wrote down the guys name who wrote a song about rapbattles already and it’s hysterical. @Candy do you remember who that was? My city DJ been siding me but said he’d reach back and it sounds like he MIGHT be down to help…

- - - Updated - - -

For free… I don’t think he would charge but maybe I’ll have to keep that in mind too!
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Battle Record
    1-0

nah

Battle Record
    34-10
    Awards SS HW Champion Haiku Champion 25+ Wins PC HOF OM HOF

Let it die tbh.

Originally Posted by Wuxia
    You're a really talented writer. And I've only ever said that to Baron Mynd.