User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: Lethal Event Series: Discussion

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Lethal Event Series: Discussion

- - - Updated - - -

I'll post details here in a bit.

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Re: Lethal Event Series: Discussion

Battle Record
    32-6

So. When did the RB Discord shift from being about RapBattles.com and turn into something completely unrelated to the site?

Battle Record
    32-6

Is the Frontlines Championship vacant? If so, I'd like to set up a title match for the the first card in the LES. @Kill Spree

Battle Record
    32-6

What I intend to do for the first event is to have 3 championship matches. LLL, Frontlines, and 1-2 Punch League. I haven't gotten a response back on how to distribute medals yet, but that's the direction I'm heading in. I need to be able to give out medals to add legitimacy to each battle.

Battle Record
    3-17

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...84#post8958884

Quote Originally Posted by kewl jey View Post
    Are you two still doing this battle? If so, would you like to add it to the upcoming LES card?
    okay i see... waiting to see what UnB is saying

@Unbelievable
    aka Sorrow: the Broken Wing

Battle Record
    32-6

Quote Originally Posted by mal diction View Post
    http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...84#post8958884

okay i see... waiting to see what UnB is saying

@Unbelievable

Word. @Unbelievable

Battle Record
    3-17

yeah me aswell
    aka Sorrow: the Broken Wing

Battle Record
    32-6

I will have more details on the card up Monday night. So tomorrow. Also to those who have signed up, I see you, I would also like to add an Audio Champ Match, too. I still haven't received word on being able to distribute Medals. That's the big issue right now. That's what's holding me up.

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

What you need?

Battle Record
    32-6

Quote Originally Posted by Kill Spree View Post
    What you need?
    Medals! I need to be able to distribute medals to the winners. This card will have an LLL/FL/1-2 Punch/and maybe an Audio Champ match. So there will be at the most 4 Champ Matches.

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Quote Originally Posted by kewl jey View Post
    Medals! I need to be able to distribute medals to the winners. This card will have an LLL/FL/1-2 Punch/and maybe an Audio Champ match. So there will be at the most 4 Champ Matches.
    You should be able to access Mod panel no?

Battle Record
    86-54

Just spoke with Kewl.. he’ll be back this weekend

You've Earned a Custom Title! King Dee Bee's Avatar
    Battle Record
    0-1

Sounds dope
    3 Kingz Cartel....1x B-R-V Text Rap champ