User Tag List

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Showing results 31 to 45 of 91

Thread: Is anyone out there?!!!

Re: Is anyone out there?!!!

Quote Originally Posted by King Dee Bee View Post
    So you're familiar with Will Mac, Sam Miller, Zach Moore and them guys?
    not if they're fb guys, never really got into fb groups.

You've Earned a Custom Title! King Dee Bee's Avatar
    Battle Record
    0-1

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Corpse View Post
    not if they're fb guys, never really got into fb groups.
    Yeah, Skizzo is undefeated in text rap from my understanding but I didn't get to see all the battle before he quote on quote "retired"...I say quote on quote because the man is still around and will drop here and there. But yeah, it's a small world I guess.

Facebook do be capitalizing those Rhymes tho, you right about that.
    3 Kingz Cartel....1x B-R-V Text Rap champ

I haven't talked to him and years pop in to say what's up from time to time, he always be fighting with his old lady, and airing out dirty laundry all over that bitch.

You've earned a custom title! Cody Nash's Avatar
    Battle Record
    242-30
    Awards LLL HOF PS Champion/IE Champion Legendary OM Legendary Member SS Season Champion SS HW Champion OM HOF FL Champion 200+ Wins Haiku Season Champion

The Throwdown was one of the most successful tourney’s the site has ever seen. Simultaneously some dope text leagues were ran. SS and Haiku failed because there’s just not enough people to sustain those sections left. We even had Emily and others recruiting. Kill Spree, Zunto, Wuxia, and Phalanx did their thing with LLL and 1-2. Easily the best in years off the amount of people competing alone. We drove a ton of traffic here honestly in comparison to what was here when I arrived…but it seems the forum style is so dated that people struggled to want to come back to the site after the tourney and they didn’t want to deal with the shitty navigation. Old heads like us understand how to use this easily and feel nothing about it…but new members are having to learn and jump into a tutorial on learning forum tools as soon as they get here - so it makes keeping them here after signing up a bit difficult. I talked to so many people trying to see if we could take this thing a different direction entirely with the layout and everything but no body cares to waste the time and they all say it’s not worth the effort if none of us really even own it. Dagel left as soon as he had issues with Chrit. Lol. But we’re still doing the discord, weekly podcast and music reviews, and we (the audio heads from RB and RR who were brought together by the tournament) intend to all fly out to Texas and record an album together in less than a year. The mansion already paid for. Will be filming the whole thing. Should be fun. Be cool to have a bunch of old RB heads in person. We’re called White Collar Rhymes but it’s all the same people pushing forward with music regardless.

www.discord.gg/whitecollarrhymes

Spotify - https://open.spotify.com/artist/3SvL...RoKMs6K2WfO5uA

Featuring MCD, Chrit, Loose Logic, DJB, Pair-A-Dyce, Cody Nash, Strange Spencer, Almighty VA/XM, JawnRaw, Chi-Money, JayKub (winner of the tourney), Red, and D. Bird…and that’s just SO FAR….

if you try to change shit you got admins who aint been on the site in months/years bitching at you for it LOL. will never admin / work on a site I don't own unless I'm getting paid for it. lol dagel was done when I killed the accomp system, facts lmfao.
    Last edited by Lil Corpse; June 20th, 2022 at 12:59 AM

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

Mansion already paid for, lol.

What mansion?

Stop the cap.

man chin

tbh I was going to stay and help keep the text side going at least until dagel was sneaking around and I deleted my account, he was changing admins passwords then telling them I was doing it lmfao, then they were too inexperienced to realize I don't even need passwords or even an account because I can do everything from the database. I knew the tournament would not bring activity because audio heads are never active only to promote their shit, does nothing to keep shit going tbh, as dope as the tunes might be, and when people lose in a tournament they bounce then complain about it everywhere and scare people away. I still got backups to restore my account anytime I want but I'm just going to delete the shit and peace the fuck out LMFAO. dagel walking around thinking he was cool and the minute someone makes fun of him he runs home, meanwhile I was admin for several years and let yall talk your shit haha, I guess you can say I have thicker skin, mobile is the future, and I'm building a mobile app for the new generation.

I cancelled my self on some vince mcmahon shit, i figured if dagel cared about this shit enough to go through all that jazz ya'll deserve him LMFAO.

tbh, notice how dead the site got when Dagel was caught changing passwords?
    Last edited by Lil Corpse; June 20th, 2022 at 05:45 PM

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

No one gives a fuck but you, obv.

Battle Record
    34-10
    Awards SS HW Champion Haiku Champion 25+ Wins PC HOF OM HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Corpse View Post
    tbh I was going to stay and help keep the text side going at least until dagel was sneaking around and I deleted my account, he was changing admins passwords then telling them I was doing it lmfao, then they were too inexperienced to realize I don't even need passwords or even an account because I can do everything from the database. I knew the tournament would not bring activity because audio heads are never active only to promote their shit, does nothing to keep shit going tbh, as dope as the tunes might be, and when people lose in a tournament they bounce then complain about it everywhere and scare people away. I still got backups to restore my account anytime I want but I'm just going to delete the shit and peace the fuck out LMFAO. dagel walking around thinking he was cool and the minute someone makes fun of him he runs home, meanwhile I was admin for several years and let yall talk your shit haha, I guess you can say I have thicker skin, mobile is the future, and I'm building a mobile app for the new generation.

I cancelled my self on some vince mcmahon shit, i figured if dagel cared about this shit enough to go through all that jazz ya'll deserve him LMFAO.

tbh, notice how dead the site got when Dagel was caught changing passwords?
    Liar.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Wuxia
    You're a really talented writer. And I've only ever said that to Baron Mynd.

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

I honestly thought there would be a heightened degree of traffic following that audio tourney from earlier this year. It appears that never really materialized, at least for the site. Discord appears to have taken the floaters who occupied the site, and in return left it even less populated than it was before. I'll be releasing my Penthusiast Collection 1 in a few months, which is accompanied with an album release. I've been rather busy with writing, as I have 50+ episodes finished along with hours of content. But I still want to make a contribution to the site, as it's the only site I recognize for text battling. So if somebody is willing to accompany me in running a new LLL, I would love to do that. But it needs to be a collaboration, not just a hodgepodge of moderators with their own designs on how the league will be ran or presented, and there needs to be solidarity in every action taken to run the league. I don't want to have to deal with anyone who doesn't take the league as seriously as I do, and I don't want to have to baby certain participants to keep them signed in, or get political. I want to have fun doing it, knowing that if there is anything offputting I can deal with it right there, such as effectively removing people from the league who become problematic and detrimental to my enjoyment of running the league, or restricting sign-ins to dedicated users instead of allowing anybody in.

Quote Originally Posted by Hollow View Post
    Liar.
    gow said you admitted to changing pw's, and that's why he had me delete his account, it's crazy how quick you was to sneak around when I'm the reason you was made admin in the first place, said I was bossing you around, only thing I said no was to you bossing people around in hof, and no to your accomps because half the shit wasn't even from this site. and you wasn't even using the accomp system right lol. I can tell when you the one that did it when you and cry are the only ones with the accomps because you added a new one when it already existed. I was on my way to fixing all the broken links on the site too had all the open mic hall of fame stuff fixed, guess we'll never know now haha. far as the navigation thing, that's something you have to be used to, that's why forums suck. the navigation and forum organization is partially the reason for activity, I was able to do that every time I did that, some bimbo fucked the organization up when I left.
    dagel bossing people around in the hof, was sure to scare people away when he don't even belong in the convo, tsk tsk.

if I cared that much I wouldn't have made you and cry admin right after deleting my account, I said fuck it yall can have him and took my shit and deleted my account too.

- - - Updated - - -

imagine dagel going to gow everytime I told him no on something simple like no accomps, and stay out of the hof section LOL. there's a reason I said that because i never even went in there, you putting your stank on hof would have lessened it tremendously, you don't make that shit about you, you put people in charge who actually belong in the convo.
    Last edited by Lil Corpse; June 21st, 2022 at 04:31 PM

Battle Record
    51-15

Everyone knows Dagel is/was a piece of shit person and has no say in text Hall of Fame. No one who’s ever been caught biting on multiple occasions does.

For you to continue to go back and forth with Lon go winded paragraphs shows you still care. Just shut the fuck up and move on. You deleted your account and made a new one, how asinine?

Let go. The site is dead because forums are dead. Not be cause of Dagel or anyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by Amen View Post
    Everyone knows Dagel is/was a piece of shit person and has no say in text Hall of Fame. No one who’s ever been caught biting on multiple occasions does.

For you to continue to go back and forth with Lon go winded paragraphs shows you still care. Just shut the fuck up and move on. You deleted your account and made a new one, how asinine?

Let go. The site is dead because forums are dead. Not be cause of Dagel or anyone else.
    you don't see the genius behind it, I imagined what dagel would do to my account, these I do not care what happens to, I didn't even give him the satisfaction of getting to ban my real account.

all forums are dead but it could still be less deader if that's a word lmfao. that's why I'm strongly getting into mobile apps and web apps, I'm about to roll out a writing app similar to google docs, where you can battle and collab and good stuff.

not all forums are dead, just rap forums, there's a lot of active forums out there.

- - - Updated - - -

I just get ocd when I go on websites and see the main shit below the fold, that's why I always put the main shit towards the top, wtf they move the lounge back to the top haha. main shit stays at the top. whoever did that has no future in advertising LOL.

mf's be putting there ads down at the bottom of the page HAHA. lazy mofos like me that hate scrolliing wiill never see it.
    Last edited by Lil Corpse; June 21st, 2022 at 04:37 PM

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

I think LLL would be better if we kept it ongoing. And perhaps bi-weekly due dates. With that established, we could do the 1-2 Punch League here as well, so in that week extension, we can hold the 1-2 Punch League and have the dates coincide so that there is always activity taking place. Also, I wouldn't go about trying to cherrypick talents from other sites, or trying to persuade former active members to come back with money and whatnot. We focus primarily on the folks here. The here and now.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't know who all the people are, but Lil' Corpse, whoever you are, you want to try it out? You're that one guy, right? That guy who used to run the site? Fuck what was your name. Neighbor?