User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 17

Thread: LLL Week 5 Mag: The Listen Up Edition

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

LLL Week 5 Mag: The Listen Up Edition

LLL Week 5 Mag: The Listen Up Edition

https://images.squarespace-cdn.com/c...g?format=1000w

Intro

Yo Listen Up, I'm tired of people dropping last minute and I'm tired of people not voting on shit. Takes forever to get battles closed and is just an overall pain in the ass. Id rather see things go stagnant in between votes being finished and next battles going up. I know that's asking too much but god damn just vote before Monday please. With that being said, we had a couple cool battles and we had some wtf moments in there as well so lets delve into it.

Week 4 Battle Reviews

@Mac. vs @Smog - wtf Smog why'd you no show bro. Mac. has had 2 battles in a row no show i think and now he signed out. well shit.

@Diso vs @Allen Knight - AK no showed again.

@Ryno vs @plethora - Man I'm disappointed that plethora no showed last minute. this was gearing up to be BOTW and possibly battle of the season so far. Ryno moves on to champ.

@Fresh vs @Zunto - Apparently Zelph went on a bender and lost his phone and now hes awol so hope you're still alive buddy they'll be a warm seat here when you come back

@Justice Grimm vs @Echelon - echelon is echelon but Justice Grimm actually had a pretty cool verse here with some nice punches. If this is what he brought to an Echelon battle imagine what he could bring to champ match. JG I hope to see you stick around and work your way to champ so we can see your bars when you're against actual opponents.

@Kill Spree vs @JEM. - I feel like JEM. is an actual rapper cause his structure was weird. Overall he had an ok verse with 1 bar that I ended up quoting. I think if he keeps pushing he could easily be in the top by the end of the season. Kill Spree is so bad at this I have no idea how he won a battle.

@Phalanx vs @Orc - Not the best Contenders match I've seen. I've seen Phalanx drop some heavy hitters so I know he's capable of doing more than what he showed in this match. Orc dropped verse with ancient concepts that were mostly well worded but with the old concepts and lack of required amounts of bars he allowed this one to slip away from him.

@Mimic vs @Baron X - Baron X is an audio head I gather so we will miss him while he's off focusing on greener pastures. his audio headness comes off in his writing style too. Will have to make some changes in wordplay and writing style if you plan to stick around in the text realm. @Mimic is obviously shaking more n more rust off because each week he drops a better verse than the last. Mimic took this one comfortably.

@malediction vs @Cody Nash - Glad to see cody nash coming with some heaters this round. The first 2 bars I thought were nice then it trailed off.. malediction used a bar as his intro lol shoulda saved that for the verse bro. TBH though I don't think malediction is making an effort to learn and get better. Maybe I'm wrong but that's the sense I'm getting.

Week 4 TOP PUNCHES

@Cody Nash
    his handiwork is dribble and slop, so watch cody deliver this raw
    they put me up against tha pendragon.. now mine doin' that up under his jaw

@Mimic
    plus ya hoe frauding, that slags nothin more than a trick
    her pussy 'playyed' so much it's normally followed by a vote breakdown off Chrit

@Phalanx
    Shot ya Aunt's husband, now she whining & ya pops distraught
    & everytime you think about your uncork, you'll remember how I popped his top

@Kill Spree
    Or the long nose check you out & drop this bore
    The stick’ll have your body Kraken on ice quicker than Yanni Gourde

@Justice Grimm
    I’m not about playin. My stock risin while yours is uncertain, a bear
    Nobody making my GameStop… n it’ll leave ya future less certain than theirs
    There’s no prize for ya, so why risk it? Should’ve stayed in your bed
    I’ll help ya make ends meet… put your feet in the same grave as ya head

@Fresh
    some say im inconsistent but when inspired it's gettin gruesome
    im capable of fire at will, you're capable of being my next execution

Week 4 Verse of the Week

As much as I'd like to have BOTW there was no BOTW this week. So I'm giving verse of the week to @Justice Grimm for not only dropping what I believe was the best verse (even considering his last 2 bars were throwaways) but also doing it while facing Echelon.

Quote Originally Posted by Justice Grimm View Post
    A few bars for your viewing pleasure…

JG don’t rest, it’s pedal to metal. I’ll floor ya
    All my lines hittin E like his car tryna one tank an escape to Florida
    I’m not about playin. My stock risin while yours is uncertain, a bear
    Nobody making my GameStop… n it’ll leave ya future less certain than theirs
    There’s no prize for ya, so why risk it? Should’ve stayed in your bed
    I’ll help ya make ends meet… put your feet in the same grave as ya head
    I got places to be, not tryna be rude dude
    Faces to see, ya lady. Get her in a lewd mood for anal n Duke Nukem her doo doo
    N when I’m on her I’m bonkers. No friend n no lame lube
    Bongo those jumbo cheeks like Donkey Kong Jungle Beats for Nintendo Gamecube
    Week 4 No Show Shine
    You know what fuck you all I'm giving no show shine to myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Fresh View Post
    listen pussy
    fuck ur trash talk, the uzi'll have u singing a different tune
    you'd think it was karaoke night after all the hits this bitch consume
    blade has you unrecognizable, your condition'll worsen
    even if you save face the world still knows you're a piece of shit person
    u win against nobodies, it's clear you've never entered a war
    your entire style is Coated in mediocrity, he's always gettin checked at the door
    bro you have no medals, it's clear that you're irrelevant here
    if you ever strike Gold w/ a verse it just means you're on that Echelon tier
    some say im inconsistent but when inspired it's gettin gruesome
    im capable of fire at will, you're capable of being my next execution
    Week 5 Battle Previews

Week 5 Champ Match: Phalanx vs Ryno

This could be a real dope match up. Both of these guys are capable of bringing fire so I'm pretty sure this will be BOTW pretty easily. I don't know Phalanx that well but he's been hit and miss and might not be as good as he thinks he is but that probably goes for just about everybody. Ryno has dropped some real bangers (just look at Zelph's sig) but can also be hit and miss depending on if hes inspired. Hopefully these guys inspire each other and we get a dope champ match. With that being said I'm giving the slight edge to Ryno.

55-45 for Ryno

Week 5 Contenders Match: Fresh vs Cody Nash

Couple weeks ago I thought I could take Cody pretty easily but after his last battle I see he knows how to write so I'ma be careful and actually try to win.

50-50

Week 5: Orc vs Mimic

Honestly I'm not sure if Orc will show up because he doesn't seem overly interested. Hopefully thats not the case and he shows up. If Orc shows up and tries he will probably win but you never know Mimic could be about to shake his final rust and enter his final stage of morphing into the beast inside him. I'm going to call this one 50-50 but factoring in that Orc might not show / might not try.

50-50

Week 5: malediction vs Justice Grimm

I'm curious to see if malediction will have shown any signs of trying to get better. I'm not the best battler but for the most part I understand how punches are formed and whats good and whats not. Justice Grimm proved he's capable in previous weeks so imo he's gonna take this one pretty easily.

90-10 Justice Grimm

Week 5: slecht vs Knoxville.

I have a strong feeling slecht will no show but im really hoping he proves me wrong. Knoxville. can drop some heat when he wants to and from what I know of slecht he has dropped some nice verses here and there but not consistently. I gotta edge this to Knoxville. and I'm not factoring in slechts possible no show.

70-30 for Knoxville.

Week 5: Joe Boston vs JEM.

Joe Boston been doing this for years and drops a good bar like once every 4 years on some leap year shit. JEM. I don't know too well but from what I've seen he has some work to do to get himself higher up the threat ladder. I'm not sure which way to call this but I have a feeling...

55-45 for Joe Boston

Week 5: Kill Spree vs Diso

Not sure who Diso is and since he got no showed last week I don't know what he's capable of. With that being said, beating Kill Spree in a battle is like taking a cane from an old person its super easy and you feel like you've done something wrong after because he's so helpless and useless.

95-5 for Diso

Week 5 WTF's

Yooo wtf at this god damn pandemic

WTF @ some of the sign ups into the Throwdown Tourney

WTF @ All the no shows.

WTF @ Zelph ghosting us after going on a 4 day bender and drowning his phone. Honestly 10 years ago I woulda loved partying with that dude.

WTF @ Fresh taking over on Mod duties (you're in good hands I promise you)

WTF @ these WTF's??

OUTRO

That's it for this week. Whether it's me or if Zunto comes back I guarantee you guys weekly mags to showcase not only the best writers but the writers making improvements as well. Well you even get some sort of shine when you suck but not the right kinda shine, know what I'm saying? You guys know I fuck around sometimes but much respect to you all and looking forward to what the rest of the season has in store.

PEACE
    Last edited by Fresh; January 3rd, 2022 at 08:55 PM

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

Re: LLL Week 5 Mag: The Listen Up Edition

Throw this shit away.

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Amen View Post
    Throw this shit away.
    Listen up.. old man. I will fucking clear you across a fair sized room

- - - Updated - - -

Wheres your mag if you wanna be so opinionated about em, eh? old ass bitch
    Last edited by Fresh; January 3rd, 2022 at 08:54 PM

You'll get the point... Phalanx's Avatar
    Battle Record
    19-1
    Awards 1-2 Season Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted Cypher Winner FL Champion

Dope read fresh. Appreciate the effort.

It's just like that Justice Grimm's Avatar
    Battle Record
    10-5

Sick mag, thanks for the shout out bro

Battle Record
    34-10
    Awards SS HW Champion Haiku Champion 25+ Wins PC HOF OM HOF

Nice mag. You doing good work man.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Wuxia
    You're a really talented writer. And I've only ever said that to Baron Mynd.

You've earned a custom title! Cody Nash's Avatar
    Battle Record
    242-30
    Awards LLL HOF PS Champion/IE Champion Legendary OM Legendary Member SS Season Champion SS HW Champion OM HOF FL Champion 200+ Wins Haiku Season Champion

Thanks Fresh! Good luck this week haha

Battle Record
    7-5

Dope Mag appreciate the read.

Cosmic thought projection Mimic's Avatar
    Battle Record
    60-35
    Awards FL Tournament Winner 50+ Wins Haiku Champion LLL HOF

Good shit brother
    I make the type of pieces that make Jesus say God damn - Cole

Battle Record
    21-10
    Awards OM HOF Gauntlet Champion LLL Champion LLL HOF

Thanks man

Yeah I wrote that verse in 3 mins drunk and posted it. Didn’t want to no show. It didn’t even make sense
    LOL

Battle Record
    96-70

Lmao thanks for not no showing

Battle Record
    12-3
    Awards Cypher Winner Golden Glove Champion GBL Champion LLL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion FL Champion

Good read

Battle Record
    5-10
    Awards No Show 1-2 Punch HW Champion - 1-2 Champion

Good read

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Fresh View Post
    Listen up.. old man. I will fucking clear you across a fair sized room

- - - Updated - - -

Wheres your mag if you wanna be so opinionated about em, eh? old ass bitch
    Define fair sized room?

Battle Record
    96-70

Quote Originally Posted by Amen View Post
    Define fair sized room?
    Bro I will bench press you in a crawlspace