Joined in 2009.

2x Legendary Open Mics
    The Walker (with Cody Nash)
    Don't Stop the Music

Sacred Scriptures Season 11 Champion

6x Sacred Scriptures Heavyweight Title Defenses

SS HOF Battle - Blacketh vs Noodle

19x Open Mic Hall of Fame

Blacketh was a savage in the topical field for a couple years. When he showed up, you were basically guaranteed a loss. Almost a two time SS champion (losing to Noodle), the man came and set the standard for legendary topical writing. His style, impossible to replicate.

Yes - Soule, Cody Nash, storyteller, nohbody, Celph taut, God of War

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Wuxia
    You're a really talented writer. And I've only ever said that to Baron Mynd.

You've earned a custom title! Cody Nash's Avatar
    Battle Record
    242-30
    Awards LLL HOF PS Champion/IE Champion Legendary OM Legendary Member SS Season Champion SS HW Champion OM HOF FL Champion 200+ Wins Haiku Season Champion

Re: Blacketh (Topical)

I would vote yes most certainly on Blacketh. He accomplished a lot here and did more than most of the talented individuals of that section. Champing leagues, legendary pieces, masterful written work basically every single time he posted. Wish dude was still around honestly because he was one of the few I always looked forward to reading. You could arguably post every piece he’s made in here as an example of something excellent he did because they were all that good. I would compare him to someone like Engivale or Brandon Cee and I’m certain he’s even defeated them and myself in competition.

Battle Record
    62-46
    Awards SS HW Champion Haiku Champion FL Champion PS Champion/IE Champion WOP Champion OM HOF PC HOF 50+ Wins

Every piece he has dropped has always been damn near and experience. Honestly the most devoted writer along side neruda laureate atti and poeta who've all had a hand in divulging such content into my writing habits. Made me see another side of the art form and one that truly transpired into the storyteller I am today tbh.

V/ Yes
    ARTIFICIAL | PO'ETHICS | INTELLIGENCE

Battle Record
    34-10
    Awards SS HW Champion Haiku Champion 25+ Wins PC HOF OM HOF

Bump

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Wuxia
    You're a really talented writer. And I've only ever said that to Baron Mynd.

Battle Record
    3-1
    Awards AOTW AOTM MOTM SS HW Champion Legendary Member OM HOF SS Season Champion

im actually taken back that hes not in already. i remember starting out in my early topical days it seemed like beating blacketh was a whole ass accomplishment in itself deserving of its own award lol. definitely one of the writers i have drawn inspiration from in the short time i was on forums with him. he rightful deserves his spot in here

yes

An armed man is a citizen,
    An unarmed man is a victim

Cypher Sadist
    Battle Record
    37-15
    Awards AOTW 25+ Wins VBL Champion Legendary Member ABL Season Champion ABL Champion OM HOF

Re: Blacketh (Topical) (4-0)

How in the f is he not already in Legends? I thought he was in already?

Of course yes. He should've been here a long time ago.

CypherAlumni

Vincent | Sammy | Vallus | Dose Blotter | Onceawhile | Virbius | Bag Mandela | Celph Taut

Re: Blacketh (Topical) (5-0)

I actually thought Blacketh was in legends tbh. So

Yes.