User Tag List

Page 41 of 78 FirstFirst ... 31 40 41 42 51 ... LastLast
Showing results 601 to 615 of 1160

Thread: LLL Season 24: League Chat

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

Re: LLL Season 24: League Chat

Quote Originally Posted by Cody Nash View Post
    I mean shit people talkin' in the discord every day and there's 18 people in the league. audios bein' posted in the audio section 4-5 times a week...1-2 punch is poppin' and has been. audio tournament sign ups begin in 4 days...

Seems more alive than it's been in years but who the fuck am I?

Chrit signs out and the chat in here dead and all sudden it's chaos for ya'll. lmao
    Plus it's still Xmas holidays, kinda. People busy this time of year

You've earned a custom title! Cody Nash's Avatar
    Battle Record
    242-30
    Awards LLL HOF PS Champion/IE Champion Legendary OM Legendary Member SS Season Champion SS HW Champion OM HOF FL Champion 200+ Wins Haiku Season Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Fresh View Post
    Thanks Chrit. For running broke off the site and all that cool penthusiast shit too
    Yeah someone tell Wuxia Chrit is gone. If we can't have one we should get the other lmao.

Cosmic thought projection Mimic's Avatar
    Battle Record
    60-35
    Awards FL Tournament Winner 50+ Wins Haiku Champion LLL HOF

I mean shit people talkin' in the discord every day and there's 18 people in the league. audios bein' posted in the audio section 4-5 times a week...1-2 punch is poppin' and has been. audio tournament sign ups begin in 4 days...

Seems more alive than it's been in years but who the fuck am I?

Chrit signs out and the chat in here dead and all sudden it's chaos for ya'll. lmao
    Nah. Not talking about because Chrits gone.

I’m talking. We’re only on week 4. Battles have been closed since Sunday, the new battles are due in two days and everything has been delayed like the mag etc. Granted, it’s Christmas but then maybe we should have been put on a Christmas break? Cant be using that as an excuse bro.

And eventually it will have a domino effect. Been in this long enough to know if people aren’t dedicated to running it on time then it dies. Not a secret brother just facts.
    I make the type of pieces that make Jesus say God damn - Cole

Battle Record
    12-3
    Awards Cypher Winner Golden Glove Champion GBL Champion LLL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion FL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Fresh View Post
    Thanks Chrit. For running broke off the site and all that cool penthusiast shit too
    This. But I truthfully think he probably exhausted his self and said fk it

- - - Updated - - -

It’s risky around the holidays too cause if u pause the league for a week mfs might not return.

Battle Record
    242-30
    Awards LLL HOF PS Champion/IE Champion Legendary OM Legendary Member SS Season Champion SS HW Champion OM HOF FL Champion 200+ Wins Haiku Season Champion

Ya'll don't need a mag every week do you lmao...Especially Christmas week. Give Wux and Spree and Zunto a fuckin' break lmao

You know what kills activity? People pretending shit is dead when it's doin' better than it ever been. Ya'll could have Dia back if you really want him to ban ya'll and talk shit among 4 people every week. So you're saying the ONLY thing wrong is that a mag isn't up? Battles went up on time (Monday) closed on time (Sunday) and they're due on time (Friday)? Sounds like you complaining about non-issues to me. Write a mag and give us your opinion if you need one right now haha.

You need a mag to finish your LLL verse? All I see is you talkin' and not postin' your bars. Spendin' more time talkin' down on something than actually participating. I love you faggot. Chill. Dust off your mic an let's collab if you're this bored.

Battle Record
    60-35

Quote Originally Posted by Ryno View Post
    This. But I truthfully think he probably exhausted his self and said fk it

- - - Updated - - -

It’s risky around the holidays too cause if u pause the league for a week mfs might not return.
    100% agree brother but that means you need that one person that is dedicated to getting things up on time.
    That Mags/Video things work as an incentive. Thing is, if you let one thing get half assed people will get demotivated and not take this shot serious in my eyes

Battle Record
    5-0

Anyone wanna do a mag? I can’t do one this week

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by 3viction
    I would have got Zunto too but he wouldn’t have even cared lmfao plus I ended his career anyway
    RIP TO MY CAREER

Battle Record
    242-30

Like..get in the discord. Loose Logic, Pairadyce, Nahlidge, Kill Spree, Zunto, djb, Arkan, 10fold, XM, Amen, Phalanx, and tons of others are in there periodically. Communicate with some people if you're bored. We got collaborations and cyphers going. Talkin' trash to each other.

If the only time you speak is in the LLL chat to complain you ain't doin' it right. It's the holidays.

https://discord.gg/dpequXwkED

Battle Record
    12-3
    Awards Cypher Winner Golden Glove Champion GBL Champion LLL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion FL Champion

I think @Zunto and @Kill Spree are doing just fine. We just need more competitors like Echelon to beef the league up
    Last edited by Ryno; December 28th, 2021 at 06:20 PM

Battle Record
    60-35

Ya'll don't need a mag every week do you lmao...Especially Christmas week. Give Wux and Spree and Zunto a fuckin' break lmao

You know what kills activity? People pretending shit is dead when it's doin' better than it ever been. Ya'll could have Dia back if you really want him to ban ya'll and talk shit among 4 people every week. So you're saying the ONLY thing wrong is that a mag isn't up? Battles went up on time (Monday) closed on time (Sunday) and they're due on time (Friday)? Sounds like you complaining about non-issues to me. Write a mag and give us your opinion if you need one right now haha.

You need a mag to finish your LLL verse? All I see is you talkin' and not postin' your bars. Spendin' more time talkin' down on something than actually participating. I love you faggot. Chill. Dust off your mic an let's collab if you're this bored.
    Don’t get it twisted I’m not complaining but if I can’t share my two cents then what’s the point. More than welcome to agree to disagree but I’m not really talking as if the mag will change the writing pattern but like I said, it’s the principle. Mags not gone up in time, what next? We’re literally only on week 4 bro. Im not out to attack any individual either for that matter because if you read in my interview in last weeks mag you’ll see I spoke on this too and praised every one for the way they ran it.

Hope you had a shit Christmas too x

Battle Record
    12-3

Quote Originally Posted by Zunto View Post
    Anyone wanna do a mag? I can’t do one this week
    I can throw something together but when do you need it due?

Battle Record
    242-30

Quote Originally Posted by Ryno View Post
    I think @Zunto and @Kill Spree are doing just fine. We just need more competitors Echelon to beef the league up
    Yeah they doin' beautifully. I'm willing to go without a mag for the holidays. I got my feedback from the voters just fine. Mags always been a cool bonus to me but the most historic LLL and 1-2 seasons never even had mags. They're just fun.

HUGE SHOUT to @Zunto and @Kill Spree and @Wuxia for straight reviving a dead ass text scene and running a league with 16-20 competitors consistently for 4 straight weeks now. Shit is lookin' nice to me.

Battle Record
    242-30

Quote Originally Posted by Mimic View Post
    Don’t get it twisted I’m not complaining but if I can’t share my two cents then what’s the point. More than welcome to agree to disagree but I’m not really talking as if the mag will change the writing pattern but like I said, it’s the principle. Mags not gone up in time, what next? We’re literally only on week 4 bro. Im not out to attack any individual either for that matter because if you read in my interview in last weeks mag you’ll see I spoke on this too and praised every one for the way they ran it.

Hope you had a shit Christmas too x
    Do you even own a mic anymore you dirty brit?

Battle Record
    60-35

Do you even own a mic anymore you dirty brit?
    Hahaha

Of course, need to get over this Rona though

You gonna stop being an ignorant fuck and send me something or what

Battle Record
    34-10
    Awards SS HW Champion Haiku Champion 25+ Wins PC HOF OM HOF

Nohbody, Nash and I been carrying OM for months. I don't wanna hear it lol.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Wuxia
    You're a really talented writer. And I've only ever said that to Baron Mynd.