User Tag List

Page 13 of 78 FirstFirst ... 3 12 13 14 23 63 ... LastLast
Showing results 181 to 195 of 1160

Thread: LLL Season 24: League Chat

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Re: LLL Season 24: League Chat

@John y soule @Cody Nash

No need to ban him anymore if you guys did. Come on now

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

@Jay Soule wtf ever

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

Dia needs a life time ban.. by which I mean a ban from being alive

Battle Record
    86-54

Quote Originally Posted by Fresh View Post
    Dia needs a life time ban.. by which I mean a ban from being alive
    Agreed but he isn’t yet. And if he’s allowed on this site he should be allowed to battle.

Aaaaaand…….. he’s already back

Diasick

Quote Originally Posted by Wuxia View Post
    That fucking guy Dia vindictively wrecked the site after being removed, then went over to NC and went on a massive smear campaign, then came back over here as if he was wronged and appeared to be sincerely unapologetic for his actions, and just fucking vents out all of his inner turmoil here in the fucking LLL, then he kind of gets banned for it, and we should be the ones who feel ashamed of ourselves here? Lmao.

- - - Updated - - -

oh btw i noticed the term pink slip being used earlier i think that we should try our best to remain gender neutral here as we don't want to discourage any prospective female members from registering an account
    I didn't wreck the forum, and you're going to act like you wasn't vindictive last time you was a mod, we wouldn't make you admin and you went on a spamming spree, I don't think I ever talked about being wronged once in that thread I deleted my own account and asked for shit to be changed so I knew for sure everything was coming from strobe, also you forget who modded you, I was willing to mod anyone even if I didn't like them or they fucked over the site before, I guess that's gay.

you idiots are throwing a fit because I deleted dagel and cry.

I already have receipts of your antics in the staff area.
    Last edited by Diasick; December 14th, 2021 at 05:27 PM

Battle Record
    86-54

No ones throwing a fit besides you. You got removed because we agreed to work as a team and you didn’t want that. Now look how many ppl are active right now. Had nothing to do with you. Now stfu about this stupid shit and just battle. You are really annoying everyone now who has nothing to do with your delusional brain

Diasick

also its gay to prefix LLL with that penthusiast shit but I didn't say nothing.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kill Spree View Post
    No ones throwing a fit besides you. You got removed because we agreed to work as a team and you didn’t want that. Now look how many ppl are active right now. Had nothing to do with you. Now stfu about this stupid shit and just battle. You are really annoying everyone now who has nothing to do with your delusional brain
    I wasn't removed I deleted my account.

I built the momentum for the activity - good job on the FL tournament I would have already had that over.

Battle Record
    41-13
    Awards Cypher Winner - Award Request Accepted LLL HOF OM HOF SS HW Champion LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion 100+ Wins ABL Champion

Whattup bro?

Oh... your triglycerides? To a dangerous degree?

Damn, sorry I asked.
    AI

Battle Record
    86-54

Quote Originally Posted by Legend Reviver View Post
    also its gay to prefix LLL with that penthusiast shit but I didn't say nothing.

- - - Updated - - -

I wasn't removed I deleted my account.
    And then continued to log in on other accounts to ban dagel and cody. Then we had you removed. You were removed

Battle Record
    86-54

No one cares any ways there’s like 3 ppl that try to work with you. Sites going smooth just enjoy your time here buddy

Diasick

And then continued to log in on other accounts to ban dagel and cody. Then we had you removed. You were removed
    that don't even make sense I deleted them from the db they wasn't going to remove access to that until I did shit.

I told gow a week before everything happened to have the shit changed or there accounts will be deleted.

we can play nice I can show how to get the accomps back, but they're not using my shit.

- - - Updated - - -

so if there accounts didn't get deleted, id basically still have power.

Battle Record
    86-54

Quote Originally Posted by Legend Reviver View Post
    that don't even make sense I deleted them from the db they wasn't going to remove access to that until I did shit.

I told gow a week before everything happened to have the shit changed or there accounts will be deleted.

we can play nice I can show how to get the accomps back, but they're not using my shit.
    You literally told me you were deleting accounts. No one cares bro it’s over. There’s FL battles that need voting

Diasick

You literally told me you were deleting accounts. No one cares bro it’s over. There’s FL battles that need voting
    yes but I didn't need to log in another account to do that, everything was done from the db which I still had access to. nothing is removed until that is gone and I had to force that to be removed.

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

The site died once the secret about DIA holding the keys to the site got out.

I for one, one of the main contributing factors left. You are a delusional weirdo, man. And I still till this day don’t know why anyone would trust you. Glad you’ve been removed. Seems like a much better atmosphere again.

Cheers.

Diasick

lol the site was active many times prior to people finding that out.

smoke another one.