User Tag List

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Showing results 31 to 45 of 114

Thread: Rest in Peace RapbattlesDOTcom

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

Re: Rest in Peace RapbattlesDOTcom

Read their posts, moron.

Lol @Toobs

You've Earned a Custom Title! Danze's Avatar
    Awards GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics

Fact is RIP RB is the most active thread.

Speaks Volumes.
    Last edited by Danze; April 15th, 2018 at 07:56 AM Reason: Spelling

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Dia View Post
    I had a consern before agreeing to sign up as admin that everyone would blame me for shit being inactive, when it was inactive long before I brought my fat ass up in here, if I was to guess ego lead to this shit duying across the board on the sites, people throwing shade at new members, and running people off, it's a shame that a new member feels like an outsider when they come to sites, that was my thinking behind getting rid of post count/registration date, the people that complained about that are the same people that would of tried to run a new member off.

at the end of the day I'm not management or responsible for any ideal making on the site, and was only asked to do one thing, I would like to say I did beyond that.

all forums where active back in the day, especially new sites, but then eventually ego led to people saying fuck this place.

NC would of been a lot activer if they didn't ban people for the fuck off it, same with rap battles back in the day, if you said one thing to piss off an admin, you got ban.

I just wish people would stop addressing rapbattles in complaints like this, like this whole shit isn't dead.
    This isn't NC. I don't think RB's ever ran anyone off, tbh. The inactive board status is running people off for sure - but trolls never ran anyone off.

So not sure what you are talking about. Seems like you don't know either, tbh.

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by Amen View Post
    This isn't NC. I don't think RB's ever ran anyone off, tbh. The inactive board status is running people off for sure - but trolls never ran anyone off.

So not sure what you are talking about. Seems like you don't know either, tbh.
    no no back in the day RB was banning someone every day for saying shit to an admin, if you got into a simple argument you was getting banned, we are talking about before your registration date, especially if you was new here and saying shit to an admin you got the ban hammer, nc was nothing compared to how RB used to abuse the ban stick, I mean how many times have I been banned for no reason lol, people be doing the same shit to me troll wise and didnt get banned, if I done half the shit cody has done in the last couple months before Id be banned on the spot.

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by Danze View Post
    Fact is RIP RB is the most active thread.

Speaks Volumes.
    yea, I already got the okay from illunatic to close all these theads complaining about shit being dead.

it's a bad look to have these everywhere.

the OP made this same exact thread 50 damn times, and doesn't get it yet, all of this shit is dead, we are the last of the dying breed, like I said id rather have a few loyal members, over a bunch of bad trolls anyday.

if someone cares about RB so much, they shouldn't make threads like this tbh.

it's bad.

If I was to join this site for the first time and seen a bunch of threads about it being dead, I'm not going to stay lol.

Battle Record
    51-15

So let me get this straight, lets moderate the threads that speak the truth?

Rather then moderate the forum that is dying?

Makes sense...

Also - yea back in the day ADMINS were ban happy - that is what initiated the death of this site. Shady ADMINS. Which is why people ventured off to sites like NC, RMBVA, RR, ETC... Like I said, @Dia - THIS WAS NOT A PERSONAL SHOT AT YOU. However, you are a ADMIN now and have all the access to bring this shit back but all you do is point the finger and drop excuses. "It's not dead because of me, I just got here", "I'm just the coder", "I'm not investing nothing in this site because strobe owns it" - so on and so forth.

IDK what else to say man...

Close the thread, genius.

Stranger

So let me get this straight, lets moderate the threads that speak the truth?

Rather then moderate the forum that is dying?

Makes sense...

Also - yea back in the day ADMINS were ban happy - that is what initiated the death of this site. Shady ADMINS. Which is why people ventured off to sites like NC, RMBVA, RR, ETC... Like I said, @Dia - THIS WAS NOT A PERSONAL SHOT AT YOU. However, you are a ADMIN now and have all the access to bring this shit back but all you do is point the finger and drop excuses. "It's not dead because of me, I just got here", "I'm just the coder", "I'm not investing nothing in this site because strobe owns it" - so on and so forth.

IDK what else to say man...

Close the thread, genius.
    your'e the one pointing figures, making excuses, and blaming people, when there is nothing none of us can do, many of us tried, yes these thread should be closed, there is already enough of, them everyone knows its gone, no need to make a damn thread everday when when all seen the first one that was made.

that is a legit answer, this is not my site, I'm not investing shit in it till I have the keys, I can bring this shit back, what I have plan, if I do all that I might as well have my own shit instead of building someone else up.

my title was developer, ( one that don't get paid ) this shit takes time out of someones day, when they could be out doing real work, but its a hobby, and we do it cuz we like it, hobby's will never die.

whos to say if I invest shit, get it popping, theyll say dia we don't need you any more and ban me.

It wouldn't fucking surprise me.

if admins feel like I don't do what was asked, or lead to the site dying, then can get rid of me, and you will never see another thing added here again that requires any kind of coding, haha.

and again, yese I can bring back the site, so can you, so can toobs, so can 808 district, so can broke..get what I'm saying? combined we all have the ability to bring this shit back.

this is out of the admins hands, there is nothing that all of us couldn't do, adding special features ect, dont mean shit if no one sees it.

Awards GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics

So we all want the same thing? An active community?

Then this shit should be a brainstorming thread surely. Dia you are in contact with ILL still?

Battle Record
    51-15

Not reading that long shit man. Too tired.
    @ILLunatic too busy for this shit man. He finally got employed after sitting home collecting welfare for so many years and works 100 hours and 7 days a week. He doesn't have time for RB anymore, lol.

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

I have PBX on social media and use it to promote RapBattles. I haven't really used them yet but I plan on infiltrating various battle rap groups and befriending the blacks.

Not reading that long shit man. Too tired.
    @ILLunatic too busy for this shit man. He finally got employed after sitting home collecting welfare for so many years and works 100 hours and 7 days a week. He doesn't have time for RB anymore, lol.
    Thats understandable. I have only just got back from maybe 5 years, work is a motherfucker. But fair play to ILL for getting a job, i hope my 7 days and 100 hr weeks are now done, but i know the life; Sleep, Work, Eat, Repeat.

And broke can you share the links for the social media with me please mate?
    Strong plan bro
    Last edited by Danze; April 16th, 2018 at 07:36 AM

Battle Record
    51-15

Befriend the blacks, LMAO.

Battle Record
    58-60
    Awards 50+ Wins

I asked to be smod and ILL denied it,
    There is much truth in this. S'why I wanted you to be an admin on RIA, until I found out you already were.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Celph Taut
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    sick, bro. Holy shit. Absolutely captivating lyrics. never seen something so explosive, dynamic, and quintessentially mesmerizing! Keep it up!

Stranger

Befriend the blacks, LMAO.
    why would you do that? WHYYYY

Real name. No gimmicks. Mike G.'s Avatar
    Battle Record
    22-14
    Awards GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics..

The site is oversaturated with text battling shit/leagues. And its advertised as such which is why itll never become active. No ones going to have a desire to be apart of something theres no demand for. Like danze was saying the texting needs to be a side section of the site rather then the main attraction. You could still do ao much other shit with this domain name.