User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 19

Thread: Week 4 voting links

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Week 4 voting links

Post here

You've Earned a Custom Title! DzasteR's Avatar
    Battle Record
    6-3

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Re: Week 4 voting links

What's the penalty for being signed in and not voting? There should be instant disqualifications regardless if they won or not. If you're not going to vote on any battles then you shouldn't be in the fucking league. It's mandatory. Kick these people out, @Kill Spree . This is pathetic.

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Quote Originally Posted by B Dot LESNAR View Post
    What's the penalty for being signed in and not voting? There should be instant disqualifications regardless if they won or not. If you're not going to vote on any battles then you shouldn't be in the fucking league. It's mandatory. Kick these people out, @Kill Spree . This is pathetic.
    There is a deduction rule but since I've been left to run this alone after I said I would only help when I can I had to rush to get a mag and battles up. We're starting week five fresh this weekend I'm going to try to push for more votes start tagging ppl. I have no idea where GOW and told him I wasn't running this I would just help him.

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Kill Spree View Post
    There is a deduction rule but since I've been left to run this alone after I said I would only help when I can I had to rush to get a mag and battles up. We're starting week five fresh this weekend I'm going to try to push for more votes start tagging ppl. I have no idea where GOW and told him I wasn't running this I would just help him.
    You should've known better. He does this every season since 15. Starts it then dumps it the second someone offers their time.

Vote deductions always been a rule the due to MODERATORS being inconsistent/inexperienced people get away with it and it creates a shitty league for those whom put forth the effort - dropping on a weekly basis ON TIME and actually voting.

You continue to tag me to vote, when I'm not even participating in the league. I'll vote when I can and feel like voting. The amount of garbage I've read has restricted me from wanting to help and vote. Focus on those participating in the league before tagging those who aren't. Start handing out extra L's for those faggots who want to drop late and/or not vote - they will either start voting or sign out - Either way - it's removing the cancer from the league.

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Amen View Post
    You should've known better. He does this every season since 15. Starts it then dumps it the second someone offers their time.

Vote deductions always been a rule the due to MODERATORS being inconsistent/inexperienced people get away with it and it creates a shitty league for those whom put forth the effort - dropping on a weekly basis ON TIME and actually voting.

You continue to tag me to vote, when I'm not even participating in the league. I'll vote when I can and feel like voting. The amount of garbage I've read has restricted me from wanting to help and vote. Focus on those participating in the league before tagging those who aren't. Start handing out extra L's for those faggots who want to drop late and/or not vote - they will either start voting or sign out - Either way - it's removing the cancer from the league.
    I agree. We need better enforcement. I would help mod this league if it meant I would be allowed to weed out the guys who post a verse, lose their battle, then ghost because they're pissed and refuse to vote, or the people that just don't vote at all. They shouldn't be in the league. Vote on every battle or there will be automatic vote deductions and possible suspension from the league if it's a recurring problem.

Battle Record
    86-54

Yup you can run this b dot. I'll have you a mod spot soon as I get out of my daily job and to a computer

Battle Record
    32-6

Yup you can run this b dot. I'll have you a mod spot soon as I get out of my daily job and to a computer
    Lmao whoa whoa hold up I didn't say I would run it I said I would help as in identify those people not voting and penalize them. I don't have the time to run a league on my own.

Battle Record
    86-54

I only tag you because I know you get so pissed. Fuck you

- - - Updated - - -

I only tag you because I know you get so pissed. Fuck you

Battle Record
    32-6

Btw, @Kill Spree why haven't YOU been voting? Lmao you always say you're about to vote then never do it. We all have jobs and other obligations. If you want people to vote you have to set the example.

Battle Record
    86-54

Quote Originally Posted by B Dot LESNAR View Post
    Btw, @Kill Spree why haven't YOU been voting? Lmao you always say you're about to vote then never do it. We all have jobs and other obligations. If you want people to vote you have to set the example.
    Your 100% correct. The one running this should vote and lead by example. I've voted on a few battles I THINk but I gotta make sure battles are set and mags are up. That's means do all the reviews my predictions interviews top punches I only had help one week I THINK from Pg.

Battle Record
    86-54

Let's focus on getting these battles closed. And get a fresh start to week five. Got some new ppl signed up.

Battle Record
    32-6

Your 100% correct. The one running this should vote and lead by example. I've voted on a few battles I THINk but I gotta make sure battles are set and mags are up. That's means do all the reviews my predictions interviews top punches I only had help one week I THINK from Pg.
    Respect.

Lenox

You haven't dropped anything dope in years. But you have the nerve to say this season has basically been wack?? Lol nah. We don't need your help bro.