User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 16 to 20 of 20

Thread: WK 4 Contenders:Packed graves Vs Unfukwitable[PG Wins]

Lenox

Re: WK 4 Contenders:Packed graves Vs Unfukwitable [open for votes]

Un: I was already writing up a netcees line for NW so fuck u nigga lol. Nike uptempos was okay. Damn uma Thurman was really good. I wasn't feeling opening packs. Wasn't really that hard. Fidget spinner lines are wack. Wasn't really feeling homo hierarchy. Slightest hit was good.. closer was okay.

Vs

Pg: poverty neighborhoods was good. Cheating was tough. Whole career was okay, light personal. Rich chigga was lol, wasn't feeling mistakes only. Banned from league was rofl. lol victims was fucking heat. Wasn't feeling closer.

Overall: really dope battle .. good showing from both. I just felt pg was way more personal. And when un was personal it didn't hit that hard. That being said I got pg by a couple punches. Close battle. I can see why some ppl think un got it.

Vote: pg

Close battle here. I don't know if it's over or not but yeah...

from Unf I really thought the connections were a cut above the ones in PGS verse. By that I mean there was more than one part of the bar that had relevance to the punch i.e the Hologram bar. True he called him Packs which hurt it a little but the overall delivery and concept was fucking sweet. Packed had a more personal based verse (which is fine) and usually works well against an opponent using generics. However, in this instance I think the creative aspect of Unfs verse overshadowed the personal approach from PG. Nike-Hologram-Opener vs Rich Chigga-Contention. Vote Unf.

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Networth had u stand ya ground but I'll make u take flight kid, easily;
    I'll start bug'n til Netcees PG back track way worst than the site did recently.
    Nice
    Shots puncture lungs & soon sportin Oxygen tanks'll be this cunts M.O;
    he'll walk around w/ AIR on his side looking like a pair of Nike Uptempos.
    cool
    Spree threw the dirt & now Ima leave this dude deserted, screw the hearses;
    I'll send the cost to Kill bill too, show'em I had punches destroyin Graves b4 Uma Thrumin.
    DOPE
    Sword equip, make an incision from his stomach, throat to his back;
    the death'll be Holographic, I'm gettin shine on this card after opening Packs.
    Nice
    Dont make a move, I'll sit clippas on ya neck;
    So if u even Figets gon be nothing but tips spinnin on ya flesh.
    nice
    You got 30 clips & let a 9 spark, please, Ur more likely the top queer ina all guy party
    Only time he'd shoot up the ladders.. is startin from the bottom in a Homo hierarchy.
    Nah
    they said PG's on top & I started reminiscin bout playin Pokemon & now I'm convinced
    This aint a game, but when a low life is making noise they usually die from the slightest hit.
    Tbh I'm not fuckin wit this.
    When I read those verses u put together out loud *laughter spreads*
    I bet you'd Goyards further in ya career sellin knock off bags instead.
    Dope

Vs

Unfukwitable aka Phre$h aka Kurt Cocaine aka GR8 aka Noquear

you recycled here & numerous times on NC.

my name holds weight, yet I haven't met someone that'll say your good
    only time any one cares about GR8 Value, is Walmarts in below poverty neighborhoods
    Dope
    you talk bout guns every battle, real gangsters plead the fifth
    but if we beef bullets'll enter ya chest & side nigga with out losing cool over a cheating bitch
    Nice
    you ain't done shit in the big leagues, he all hype - time i expose the queer
    last wk you dropped a ball punch, ironic that's something you've done your whole career
    Dope
    Asian rapper claimin to grip triggas? must take moms for a twist nigga
    It's no shock you recycled Dat Stick line an oddly enough look just like Rich Chigga
    Fire
    you should be 0-2 after last wk- not even who Im posed' to face homie
    think getting a bitch pregnant off a one night stand- Fuk made it here due to mistakes only
    Fire
    yes the rules aren't written but do they need to? GoW handle this dweeb
    only thing he should be in Contention for right now is being banned from the league
    Truth, Light bar tho
    recycled 3x in a month, thats criminal- id rock his jaw if I met this guy
    your bars aren't just suspect, every time you battle their put in line ups for victims to identify
    Nice
    me, you, dot & art fighting for champ spots- in that case I'm leaving you dead
    so when I say Contenders Match- picture drawing the tool an putting a beam on your head
    Not a fan

Overall this was a dope battle...PG had a Light bar and a miss Fuk had two misses for me. Close in quotes but I Got PG taking this with more quotables and he was more personals here.

You've Earned a Custom Title! Smog's Avatar
    Battle Record
    66-52
    Awards LLL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion 25+ Wins FL Champion 1-2 Season Champion

Fuk
    A
    Opener good, air on the side dope, kill bill 2 was good, holographic was good,fidgets was ok lol, shoot up ladders was ehh, not a fan of the pokeman stuff, closer was good

Pg

Opener nice, side nigga was dope, ball punch was good, dat stick was good, mistakes only was solid, banned from the league was solid,
    Suspect was good, n I liked that closer too..

Overall dope match... that both were consistent but enjoyed the personal approach pg took just thought it did more damage.. again this a tough call but by personal preference I felt pg was more effective against his opponent.. tough bars thou from both.. good shit

Vote pg

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Packed wins