User Tag List

Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 1 2 3 12 ... LastLast
Showing results 16 to 30 of 494

Thread: Sacred Scriptures Season 15 Chat

Re: Sacred Scriptures Season 15 Chat

@L.E good verse as I mentioned beforehand. I'll try to stray off the government novels for a bit and stretch out my clever storytelling device. Nonetheless good pieces to everyone who dropped and so forth.
    The end of a Revelation.... But a Clever Word always illustrated.

Battle Record
    11-5

Quote Originally Posted by Revelation 18:3 View Post
    @L.E good verse as I mentioned beforehand. I'll try to stray off the government novels for a bit and stretch out my clever storytelling device. Nonetheless good pieces to everyone who dropped and so forth.
    Likewise man! Good stuff. Was a good battle. Too bad the other opponent didn't show but oh well.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Social Media:

Awards OM HOF

@Sammy @L.E @Revelation 18:3

Okay, so thanks to reading Sammy's breakdown of your battle I was able to pick up on some things that went over my head.

For instance, in L's verse I was equating the 'Bastard' to an actual person or living thing instead of a personification of a concept or trait. So he kinda cleared that up for me.

Also, in Rev's verse I completely missed the 'oder'/'owe her' play on words. So my bad for harping on you about the grammar there.

Another thing...I actually googled Mavis Beacon and now better understand the stereotype line.

So, yeah...lol

- - - Updated - - -

@143

Is it possible me and Tajik can get some feed on our verses? I mean, the free dub is nice and all and I'll happily accept it, but I did take time out to write something up and would like to see what other people think about it, you feel me?

Lol@Google. Yeah Mavis beacon been around for ages. My first typing teacher lol..but yeah I'll try to feed some soon.

Awards OM HOF

Man, at my school we started typing like in the 2nd grade. We had a computer lab and all the computers in there had keyboards with a black rubber like cover over them so you couldn't see the keys. Long story short: I have no clue what program we used from way back then, but I do know that by the end of that year we all knew how to type like adults. Hence probably why I never heard of MB I'm guessing. Just never had any use for It. Then again, maybe that what we were using...but I was 7 or 8...I have no clue lol
    Last edited by SELF ACTIVATE; February 4th, 2016 at 10:05 PM

Quote Originally Posted by SELF ACTIVATE View Post
    Man, at my school we started typing like in the 2nd grade. We had a computer lab and all the computers in there had keyboards with a black rubber like cover over them so you couldn't see the keys. Long story short: I have no clue what program we used from way back then, but I do know that by the end of that year we all knew how to type like adults. Hence probably why I never heard of MB I'm guessing. Just never had any use for It. Then again, maybe that what we're using...but I was 7 or 8...I have no clue lol
    Most likely it was that program. Rosetta stone wasn't established yet I think?

Awards OM HOF

Right

- - - Updated - - -

OAN: minus the no shows...it was a pretty good opening week. Everyone that drop put up some interesting content.

I was thinking next week. Doing something graphic such as Horrorcore. Get descriptive and eerie lol

Awards OM HOF

I don't think anyone's done anything like that in a long ass time. It would be dope to see.

Battle Record
    13-5
    Awards Legendary Member Legendary Battle Legendary OM OM HOF

What's good y'all?

A.i

*Click one of ^those to check out my music and shit

Nothing much...we need some horrorcore drops because this site already on necrophilia....

Awards OM HOF

Hey who is keeping track of the battle records? I'd like to see what my official tally is between last season and this one.

Battle Record
    8-9
    Awards SS HW Champion PC HOF OM HOF

Wassup peeps As far as the records go. It will start fresh with this league this week. I also thank those who dropped and I will get to everyone verse especially trajik and self. @trajik you will have a worthy opponent next week, stay in my brethren.

Best Topical Writer: 143

Awards OM HOF

@Emily
    @Revelation 18:3
    @143

Thanks for the feed peoples. You know how I feel about you guys and respect your opinion. I wasn't sure if anyone was going to truly get it since I'm no master of the abstract style, but it was cool to find out that you guys resonated with it. It was a fun verse to write and even better reading the replies.

@OG Maestro ... What happen bro? You don't usual no show. Everything cool on your end?

Battle Record
    2-2
    Awards MOTM PC HOF

@SELF ACTIVATE , no worries, it was a great read.

I'll go in and feed the other links soon.