User Tag List

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 12 13 14 LastLast
Showing results 181 to 195 of 206

Thread: Dagel You're a bigger gentleman than I thought!

You've Earned a Custom Title! Lenox's Avatar
    Battle Record
    42-43
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award nomination from Wuxia accepted. 25+ Wins

Re: Dagel You're a bigger gentleman than I thought!

Dead

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Fresh View Post
    Beat him? Easily. Get him into one? Good luck. Amen talks trash but refuses to back it up anymore. Been this way for almost a decade
    Lmao

Battle Record
    34-10
    Awards SS HW Champion Haiku Champion 25+ Wins PC HOF OM HOF

Amen, you're Puerto Rican, ever box?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Wuxia
    You're a really talented writer. And I've only ever said that to Baron Mynd.

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

Boxed, martial arts and wrestle/wrestled.

- - - Updated - - -

Run a wrestling academy now for youth and high school. Currently have multiple kids out of my academy ranked nationally including my 6 year old who’s nationally ranked already. My 14 year old was nationally ranked but is taking the season off to try and build more mass/muscle.

Battle Record
    34-10

What styles of martial arts? Muay Thai? Jiu jitsu? Judo?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    34-10

Quote Originally Posted by Amen View Post
    Boxed, martial arts and wrestle/wrestled.

- - - Updated - - -

Run a wrestling academy now for youth and high school. Currently have multiple kids out of my academy ranked nationally including my 6 year old who’s nationally ranked already. My 14 year old was nationally ranked but is taking the season off to try and build more mass/muscle.
    That's what's up. Tried getting my boys into it but they don't fuck with anything that involves being off the couch.

-Marvelous-
    Battle Record
    58-10
    Awards Legendary Member LLL Champion GFX HOF - Award Request Accepted SOTW ABL Champion FL HOF VBL Champion - VBL Champion AOTM AOTW FL Champion

Hey y’all, stop bumping old threads or you’re going to get banned ..

Got you @miracle @Lenox @Soule

Battle Record
    51-15

Quote Originally Posted by Soule View Post
    That's what's up. Tried getting my boys into it but they don't fuck with anything that involves being off the couch.
    Best sport ever. Learn a lot about yourself as well as to many life lessons to sports teaches you through the years.

Battle Record
    34-10

Best sport ever. Learn a lot about yourself as well as to many life lessons to sports teaches you through the years.
    Agreed. I grew up on baseball mainly but also wrestled, basketball and football. Boxed from sixteen to eighteen then MMA from eighteen to about 28. Jiu jitsu and Muay Thai/K1. Wanna do kenpo and judo.

Battle Record
    51-15

Jiujitsu guys hate when I step on the mats LMAO. They don’t like wrestlers hahaha! I think it’s comedy. I’d like to get in to it but don’t have the time, really.

Battle Record
    34-10

For sure. I was never good at shooting on dudes but I could sprawl/counter pretty much anyone. Go for a leg and your wrapped up quick. In jiu jitsu I'm pretty good at defense as well. Not that great using my legs though.

Battle Record
    51-15

Yea, I’m more on the aggressive offense. I’m the shoot and chain wrestle still I’m in control. My philosophy has always shoot for the double, end yo with a single and go from there. Leverage also matters, depending on body positioning and head placement on the shot determined where I want to take my next move. Often they belly down so I’d work the wrist in to a tilt often and make my way towards a cradle.

You've Earned a Custom Title! Lenox's Avatar
    Battle Record
    42-43
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award nomination from Wuxia accepted. 25+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by Art. View Post

Lmao

Battle Record
    34-10

Yea, I’m more on the aggressive offense. I’m the shoot and chain wrestle still I’m in control. My philosophy has always shoot for the double, end yo with a single and go from there. Leverage also matters, depending on body positioning and head placement on the shot determined where I want to take my next move. Often they belly down so I’d work the wrist in to a tilt often and make my way towards a cradle.
    Most of my opponents were shorter than me so shooting was always super awkward lol. With longers limbs and a strong upper body I just found it easier to take control based on their move.

Battle Record
    34-10

Quote Originally Posted by Art. View Post

Remember when we started Nightmares together? You the leader, me the co-leader. Man those were the days.