User Tag List

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Showing results 31 to 45 of 72

Thread: GOD OF WAR

Battle Record
    0-100

Re: GOD OF WAR

Quote Originally Posted by God of War View Post
    it isnt bout mentioning another site i coudl give a fuck less, if cats want to go then go . what ever helps text and breeds writing both sites has competition and cool people

its the fact people hit ME up and telling dudes i respect liek YOU is sending them pms saying fuck rb pretty much to ditch this site n roll out over there.

that some faggot shit n is what it is,
    Wrong. Search my sent box. You will see thats wrong.

You should have done your research before jumping the gun is my point.

I sent 1 nigga a PM because at that time, this place was ghost town. NO one, mods or admins were around or hardly around.

But you're right; it is what it is...

Lol @ ditch RB

co'mon son, haha... smh
    Name Br&nd

Godwasheeeeeeeeeeeeere

Quote Originally Posted by παmε View Post
    Wrong. Search my sent box. You will see thats wrong.

You should have done your research before jumping the gun is my point.

I sent 1 nigga a PM because at that time, this place was ghost town. NO one, mods or admins were around or hardly around.

But you're right; it is what it is...

Lol @ ditch RB

co'mon son, haha... smh
    I dont need to search your inbox, I got a dude pm'ing me telling me you done it, the league was a couple weeks in the site wasnt empyty when sik came back at all.

as i said i mention NC all the time theres good battles nbattlers there i respect a fuck ton of people there ..but I aint gon have dudes pm'ing cats on the low here telling em fuck rb to go to nc. shit isnt gon work

Battle Record
    0-100

Verbatim

.Org the new shit, niggas actually battling & this place is dead.

Don't recall saying "FUCK RB" but ok.
    Name Br&nd

Young Simba
    Battle Record
    106-57
    Awards 100+ Wins LLL Season Champion 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by King Soul View Post
    No. That's besides the point man. Our forum is lacking members. We can't have dudes coming from other forums inviting people over. It's one thing for them to go there on their own will. It's another thing to have people intentionally pull them away. Don't know why you're being rude or defensive. Just don't PM people about other forums anymore and the issue is solved.
    Technically, Sik was already an NC member. He started there before coming here. Amen started here and now boards over at NC like a lot of the current members. So it's not like we're losing anybody, people are just competiting at both sites right now.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by παmε View Post
    Verbatim

.Org the new shit, niggas actually battling & this place is dead.

Don't recall saying "FUCK RB" but ok.
    Lol and the site isn't even dead at the moment bro. We got 15 battles in the LLL, that's 30 people signed up for the league.

Battle Record
    0-4

There is more to a rap forum than Text. We need more topical writers. We need more Audio heads. A site won't thrive based on one category. And once again, that's besides the point, we don't want people promoting other forums.

Battle Record
    91-46
    Awards SS Season Champion Haiku Season Champion 75+ Wins Haiku Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion - 1-2 Champion OM HOF PC HOF SS HW Champion

Either way man, can't be talking about other forums like that. Our site is little enough, we can't handle possible recruiting.
    Agreed.

Young Simba
    Battle Record
    106-57
    Awards 100+ Wins LLL Season Champion 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion

Eh, yall taking it too serious. NC came over here when we had the Gauntlet, we got guys that battle in their leagues/tournaments, only issue would really be "fuck RB, come to NC" if that was said, because it's negativity towards our site. Other than that, it doesn't matter because people have always battled at multiple sites.

You've Earned a Custom Title! Enbombz's Avatar
    Battle Record
    29-24
    Awards LLL Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion - 1-2 Champion

There is more to a rap forum than Text. We need more topical writers. We need more Audio heads. A site won't thrive based on one category. And once again, that's besides the point, we don't want people promoting other forums.
    I know I site that has dope topical writers......

But seriously on the other site I'm 2 members got 6 n 3 bans respectively for doing this.

- - - Updated - - -

6 n 3 month bans

Battle Record
    91-46
    Awards SS Season Champion Haiku Season Champion 75+ Wins Haiku Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion - 1-2 Champion OM HOF PC HOF SS HW Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Enbombz View Post
    I know I site that has dope topical writers......

But seriously on the other site I'm 2 members got 6 n 3 bans respectively for doing this.

- - - Updated - - -

6 n 3 month bans
    What site?

Godwasheeeeeeeeeeeeere

Quote Originally Posted by Letterman View Post
    Eh, yall taking it too serious. NC came over here when we had the Gauntlet, we got guys that battle in their leagues/tournaments, only issue would really be "fuck RB, come to NC" if that was said, because it's negativity towards our site. Other than that, it doesn't matter because people have always battled at multiple sites.
    Yeah I don't mind mentioning the other site or who battles there, some really dope heads there. I did almost all I did at NC n here. its jsut the "fuck them come to us" shit is what i wont let happen. i reccomend dudes writing as much as they can at as many places as possible keep that pen up

Battle Record
    29-24

Quote Originally Posted by OG Maestro View Post
    What site?
    Lyrical assault, so fuck rb come to... Nah sites dead, they are revamping the mod team might pick up in a couple months.

Battle Record
    91-46

Lyrical assault, so fuck rb come to... Nah sites dead, they are revamping the mod team might pick up in a couple months.
    You think they'd come here?

Battle Record
    29-24

Spree told me to check this site out actually, I know him from on there, I know easy to beat off there too.

There is only a very small pool of active battlers so not really at the moment.

Young Simba
    Battle Record
    106-57

Spree told me to check this site out actually, I know him from on there, I know easy to beat off there too.

There is only a very small pool of active battlers so not really at the moment.
    Aren't they longbar?

Battle Record
    29-24

no not at all, really similar to here actually a couple head border on it at times but its definitely not the nowm

- - - Updated - - -

norm