User Tag List

Page 1 of 10 1 2 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 145

Thread: Finals Predictions and Chat

Battle Record
    11-5

Finals Predictions and Chat

@Nicasso Vs. L.E

I feel as if someone else should determine our topic. Anybody want to step up?

@Plexus , @DEV, @Ntalek , @Professor Frost , @Sho 'Nuff , @Cai, @Pistols Pete , @Devitt , @wordwiseking , @Stranger , @Brian Bryan

Battle will be set as soon as that is determined.

Otherwise, keep it mature and friendly, ya'll.
    Last edited by L.E; October 14th, 2014 at 12:14 PM

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Social Media:

Banned
    Battle Record
    23-1

Re: Finals Predictions and Chat

We should just have a free topic in my opinion you write what you want to and I do the same

Battle Record
    1-0
    Awards OM WOTM

good to see two I.B. members in the finals...good luck to both..as far as the topic..idk i haven't been fresh on any ideas lately..but gimme a min i'll see what i can come up with and if you guys agree
    INKorporated

fuck ntalek

Slumerican Psychopath fuckyou33333333's Avatar
    Battle Record
    0-1

Free topic sounds good. Let the finale be based on your own originality and creativity. No restrictions.

Battle Record
    0-1

I would like to challenge @DEV or @trajik in a side battle for the finale. Fifty lines? Based on a mythical or fictional hero?

Battle Record
    11-5

I don't like the idea of "free topics" for the final.

I would rather it be the same topic tackled. That way it's more competitive.

Any special matches should be set up right away if they are to go down.

Social Media:

Banned
    Battle Record
    23-1

Topics @L.E

War -The lost soul
    History of a mad man.
    Lost.
    New world order
    Degraded
    No Pun Attended

Battle Record
    11-5

Decent topics, but I would still rather somebody give us one when the actual battle is set up.

That will prevent any pre-writing taking place.

Social Media:

Battle Record
    0-1

I'll pick the topic if you want.

Battle Record
    11-5

Quote Originally Posted by Stranger View Post
    Dope man. Thank you.

Social Media:

Battle Record
    124-23
    Awards 100+ Wins OM HOF SOTW

When is this going down L.E?

Add & Follow

·

Banned
    Battle Record
    23-1

Quote Originally Posted by Stranger View Post
    Topics give us a choice like every champ match hopefully we get this going

Battle Record
    0-1

i think one topic would be best, if there's a list then there's no point in me doing anything.

Battle Record
    11-5

I will set the battle. @Stranger , as soon as it's set, can you please post either ONE TOPIC, or picture? It could be one of both I suppose.

Social Media: