User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Showing results 16 to 30 of 40

Thread: Moral Dilemma

Banned
    Battle Record
    11-9

Re: Moral Dilemma

She's uh.. she's white and Hispanic. But she just a lil too.. unrealistic. At least she was. She was just a kid when we met. Legal, but still immature l. She wanted prince charming and some badass biker like Duke NUKEM to fuck and make a half fairy tale half macho man baby and then marry it.

But, that was 4-5 years ago. She might have developed some realistic cynicism by now. Idk.

But I know I don't wanna fuck her head up anymore than it is now, so Ima feel her out before I feel her up.

I'm not hurting for pussy. I got some like 3 hours ago.

Battle Record
    0-2

lmao@she wanna fuck duke nukem

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Banned
    Battle Record
    11-9

Well, dude. That's the way it is.

Chicks want a man to cater and pamper, protect and be strong, be an asshole and an overly sensitive pussy, beat them but never lay a hand on them, make love and fuck their brains out, listen to their boring work day and not gaf too, not be clingy and give every waking minute, not to set their expectations and you to read minds, make all the money on earth and love you for who you are, fuck your friends and you be faithful, spend your money but be independent, be recognized as an equal but with special treatment, be a bitch but you can't call em that...

It is SERIOUSLY frustrating. So, nowadays, I just don't plug into their bullshit. Ill talk to you. We can hangout and watch movies or write some music. We can fuck as often as you'd like, and enjoy each others company... but the first fight I'm gone.

Idk why, but it is working for now. #ClooneyIsMyHero

Battle Record
    12-17

So she basically wants a badass that can be turned into a bitch that will *listen* to her and tend to all her needs.

Fuck dat tho.. sounds like my wife
    Boss up

Battle Record
    12-17

Lol read my mind
    Boss up

Banned
    Battle Record
    11-9

Like this other bitch I been talkin to, she told me a buncha bullshit that I KNOW was lies, but I never called her out on it, cuz I get why she lied. But as soon as she pulled that "I'm an honest person" card a couple of minutes ago, I'm like, Oh yea? Tell me about thisandthatandthis. And she went from 30 seconds inbetween texts to .. its been 25 minutes.

My biggest complaint about women is that if you have a disagreement, and the man makes a solid, logical, reasonable, dead-to-rights point, a woman will shut down completely and then ANY progress towards a solution is halted.

Oh, that and I hate it when a bitch acts like I didn't just say what the fuck I just said. " did you blahblah" "no" and then continue on like I didn't just say I didn't.

Battle Record
    0-2

my biggest complaint about women is that they wear clothes.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I'm feeling you guys on this one. I was out having drinks last night and my good friends girl tells me she's in love with me, doesn't want him and wants me ect. me and her are good friends and have been for a while but things just got akward.

Cosmic thought projection Mimic's Avatar
    Battle Record
    60-35
    Awards FL Tournament Winner 50+ Wins Haiku Champion LLL HOF

May I point you to the film 'Shooter' starring Mark Wahlberg. He was with his friend when he died in action on battlefield. Half way through the film he takes refuge in his best friends 'ex' girlfriends house and got with her.

What my point is.. even if you do get with her.. Don't do it for a one night stand... Do it because you like her...

#NoHomo

Even if you didn't get with her.. respect.
    I make the type of pieces that make Jesus say God damn - Cole

You've Earned a Custom Title! alias's Avatar
    Battle Record
    7-3

Sometimes girls want to be used.

I wish I'd of knew what I knew now about women when I younger would of made life a whole lot easier.
    An assumed name: The swindler worked under various aliases.

Battle Record
    12-8

Quote Originally Posted by OutWrite View Post
    No, but it IS a woman, and I've never heard you talk about them.

But back when we used to date I was like 23, I'd just left the Army, she was 18, just graduated high school. She was a sexy little thing. She had a kid or two by now. But back then tho, boy...
    Left the Army at 23? Nigga, what? Were you chaptered? I think we talked about this but I forget.

Banned
    Battle Record
    11-9

I actually left at 22. And yes, I was articled (not 15, tho). It was a poor decision. I'm prone to them.

I enlisted before I even graduated. @Ryan

Battle Record
    12-8

Quote Originally Posted by OutWrite View Post
    I actually left at 22. And yes, I was articled (not 15, tho). It was a poor decision. I'm prone to them.

I enlisted before I even graduated. @Ryan
    Word. I was just curious. Which officer did you punch in the face? Lol.

Banned
    Battle Record
    11-9

Lol. None bro. I went from 11B and retook my evals and went to 37F. I wasnt ranking up be cause F series has VERY low turn over, and after my initial 4 I opted out. After 4 years I was still only in a Spc. rank and my pay was being based solely on years at that point. And I didn't wanna go back to infantry.

So, I decided to come home. I had a recruiter tell me once that I can say (Ret.) now, but I don't.

Quote Originally Posted by alias View Post
    Sometimes girls want to be used.

I wish I'd of knew what I knew now about women when I younger would of made life a whole lot easier.

co sign this shit
    Style is picture perfect so I always pitch a perfect