User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Christopher Wallace

Christopher Wallace

I'ma Christopher Wallace this.
    Liftin' rafters often with Inspector Gadget flawless spit, blitzin' rappin' auto-fixed to rip n shatter all ya shit.
    I'm off the script, hittin' acid dissolved in twix. Get back, I'm chargin' in with ten mags in my cardigan, goin' tic for tac with all you kids. I'm out my mind and on the fritz shouting while I'm talkin' shit.

God damn, deep breath, and look at the screen. Weak text from shook ass teens demandin' respect. "Look at me!!" The Lucid King's back at it bruisin' these wack faggots, laughin' at 'em. Bruce Lee? Dude, please. I'm Chuck Norris, Buddhist priest. Buckin' Taurus cruisin' deep through the streets punchin' Horus for my fuckin' chorus to bust the torrents with each new release. Glued to your seat droolin' at Z, wishin' you were cool as me.

Fuck you.

Zen is cray n scribblin' lines with crayons. Hemingway on Ritalin, high. I stay gone. Hotter when I'm blazed. Pen's enflamed fitted with a collar to chain this monster on this page. The Symbol of crazed spittin' walloping 'em proper to whittle away and conquer you lames. The Proverbs of the God.

Namaste

Battle Record
    14-18
    Awards OM HOF PC HOF

Re: Christopher Wallace

You ripped it bro. This was ill.

AI

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    277-128
    Awards Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion Golden Glove Champion 200+ Wins

I'm off the script, hittin' acid dissolved in twix.
    Bruce Lee? Dude, please. I'm Chuck Norris, Buddhist priest. Buckin' Taurus cruisin' deep through the streets punchin' Horus for my fuckin' chorus to bust the torrents with each new release.
    Hemingway on Ritalin, high. I stay gone. Hotter when I'm blazed. Pen's enflamed fitted with a collar to chain this monster on this page.

YOoooo!!! i respects this joint dog. I see you goin in the booth and blazin this verse in a cypher. Mad freestyle bars right here. Even closed it off sick with the "Proverbs of the God. Namaste." Stylin on em for real. Good drop dog. Glad i read this joint.

Whatever, Fuck You HighEngineChief's Avatar
    Battle Record
    15-6

This is pretty cool. The flow was on point for the most part. My personal favorite has to be the "shook ass teens, look at me" bit. Probably the most ironic statement I've read in a while. The rhyme scheme is nice, but the name-dropping started getting weird and random (don't know if that's what you were going for) and Hemingway on Ritalin seem like the opposite of Zen, unless Hemingway had ADHD, idk. Anyway, dope drop, keep dooking

One

Quote Originally Posted by HighEngineChief View Post
    My personal favorite has to be the "shook ass teens, look at me" bit. Probably the most ironic statement I've read in a while.

Battle Record
    277-128
    Awards Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion Golden Glove Champion 200+ Wins

no links