User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 16 to 19 of 19

Thread: Sergeant Graves: 'A Soldiers Story'

Battle Record
    2-2
    Awards MOTM PC HOF

Re: Sergeant Graves: 'A Soldiers Story'

Sik, you are sick with flow, sick with rhyme and sick with story telling. I love this.
    It reminds me a bit of Eminem in it's jolting of words.
    Your rhymes are great. What I'm in love with though, is your flow.
    Your flow is divine.
    I don't know anything at all about guns or ammo and I'm not normally into war pieces unless they
    speak to the day to day person (meaning someone who isn't in the forces) and this piece was easy to understand
    and had a great atmosphere about it.
    The imagery was solid and you're obviously very talented with your rhyme schemes.

Can't wait to read more from you.

Great read.

SiK

Quote Originally Posted by Narrator View Post
    This was very well written, I think I read this before, perhaps on netcees? Anyways I dug the progression and the imagery and loved the way you paid attention to detail.. well for the most part. My only gripe is that towards the beginning you said he had 4 bullets in each clip the halfway through he fired ten shots and missed with 8, I guess I dont see how thats worked. Also in the end when he fired off his clip, you know how long it would take to do that? About 2 seconds lol. Idk that just made me laugh. This was a great piece though and I think it's rightly deserved to be nommed for a hof. This was tight man, I enjoyed the read.

If you get a chance, I posted a similar piece I wrote about my experiences called "soldiers only" I'd love to get some more input on it, thanks.

Speakin of attention to detail, if you had this you would have noticed that right after he only had 7 mags with 4 rounds in each I said he was searching for nore rounds and his ammuntion was restored now. No hate though lol. Just explaining. Thanks for the feed bro

Thank you @Truth Iscariot and @Amen . I really appreciate yalls opinion

Thanks to everyone who fed this tbh. I dont write like this usually. In fact this is probably the only OM peice ive done besides maybe some 'flexing' bars so to hear great writters that their main focus is OM call my shit dope means a lot. Good looks everyone

SiK

Quote Originally Posted by Emilyinthepool View Post
    Sik, you are sick with flow, sick with rhyme and sick with story telling. I love this.
    It reminds me a bit of Eminem in it's jolting of words.
    Your rhymes are great. What I'm in love with though, is your flow.
    Your flow is divine.
    I don't know anything at all about guns or ammo and I'm not normally into war pieces unless they
    speak to the day to day person (meaning someone who isn't in the forces) and this piece was easy to understand
    and had a great atmosphere about it.
    The imagery was solid and you're obviously very talented with your rhyme schemes.

Can't wait to read more from you.

Great read.
    Thank you. Great feedback, I really appreciate it

You've Earned a Custom Title! Narrator's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SiK View Post
    Speakin of attention to detail, if you had this you would have noticed that right after he only had 7 mags with 4 rounds in each I said he was searching for nore rounds and his ammuntion was restored now. No hate though lol. Just explaining. Thanks for the feed bro

Thank you @Truth Iscariot and @Amen . I really appreciate yalls opinion

Thanks to everyone who fed this tbh. I dont write like this usually. In fact this is probably the only OM peice ive done besides maybe some 'flexing' bars so to hear great writters that their main focus is OM call my shit dope means a lot. Good looks everyone
    bro, I don't even remember feeding this lol. I was probably high as fuck, take what I say with a grain of salt. You dope bro, no worries